Supergirl

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
easily the best episode of the fucking run so far. no "Grrl Powah" shit, just good drama and excellent action and effects. what an incredible episode, if they can give us more of that then this show is going to be a hit. CBS has greenlit this show for a full season. if they are fucking smart they will renew this show for a second season. if they dont i sincerely hope the CW gobbles it up. toss that jane the virgin and my crazy ex girlfriend shit out the goddamned door. that Jim villain was fucking scary and MM reveal was sweet. man, that gave the best episodes of arrow and flash a run for their money.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I agree with everyone here, that was a fantastic episode. And at the reveal I was all

rrr_img_118911.jpg

Kind of surprised that they went that way, and so quickly, but it is awesome.

Malkav

French Madman
Haha, loved how in the end Hank Henshaw was just a red herring for comics fans.

Great episode. Only downside for me was the sister losing her shit with her boss in the middle of a fucking crisis. She acted rather hysterical.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Haha, loved how in the end Hank Henshaw was just a red herring for comics fans.

Great episode. Only downside for me was the sister losing her shit with her boss in the middle of a fucking crisis. She acted rather hysterical.
The Hank Henshaw reveal came totally out of nowhere. Cheeky fuckers pulled a gigantic swerve there.
Very ballsy move, great character to introduce.

Cybsled

I knew he was going to end up being a good guy, so it didn't surprise me. Just glad they didn't drag it out forever.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
some nice girl on girl action tonight. supergirl has a cute tushy.

non in this show is different than the non in superman2

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
CBS can go fuck itself for pushing their shitty proprietary streaming service. This is the only show I watch that I can't get via Hulu.

Caliane

wonder if they are actually planning a Red lantern arc? Again, with the rage in this episode, nuking her moms hologram.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't watch this show but caught it last night - didn't care for the show but supergirl is a babe. Googled nudies and was pleasantly surprised at what I found.

Devlin

Golden Squire
How is this show affording all these special effects I have no idea.

Another great episode.
Yeah the effects were pretty great this episode (for a tv show obviously). The battle at the end was kinda awesome.

Maybe the name Non is like Steve on Krypton?

Devlin

Golden Squire
I don't watch this show but caught it last night - didn't care for the show but supergirl is a babe. Googled nudies and was pleasantly surprised at what I found.
You ain't kidding.

Rare to see a smoking hot girl playing a goody two shoes character that has FULL ON HARDCORE pictures online.

Fappalicious.

Cybsled

Honestly I'm ok with Cat figuring it out. Kind of dumb that they portray her as really smart and observant, but she can't figure out Kara = Supergirl. Plus it lets them off the hook for figuring out what lame excuse Kara will make to go save stuff ;p

Column_sl

shitlord
Anyone notice the Non uniform was a lot like the current Superboy's one.

I'm wondering if we may see a Superboy arc in the near future,

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You ain't kidding.

Rare to see a smoking hot girl playing a goody two shoes character that has FULL ON HARDCORE pictures online.

Fappalicious.
i thought you were kidding about hardcore pictures. holy shit, chick likes to fuck. good times.
Honestly I'm ok with Cat figuring it out. Kind of dumb that they portray her as really smart and observant, but she can't figure out Kara = Supergirl. Plus it lets them off the hook for figuring out what lame excuse Kara will make to go save stuff ;p
its fine, it had to happen eventually. this is a berlanti production after all.

Caliane

Is the Cat Grant reveal thing out of line with comics? It felt weird
Cat doesn't really usually have any interaction with Supergirl. Cat is a Superman character. Rival to Lois as a reporter, has a crush on Clark. Doesn't know about Superman.
I was a bit shocked they were playing it off as if she didn't ALREADY know... Makes all her interactions kindof super bizarre...

Also, MM has no problem with Kryptonian Telepathy in comics.
I was also kindof expecting some Max Lord mind control with that Kryptonian, possibly at least a hint of it. A nose bleed.

In general, this show has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with any version of Supergirl. none of these characters are typical Supergirl supporting cast. no talking horse.

ok, not totally true. There is clearly a New Kandor/Krypton arc going on here.
Superman: New Krypton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia