Support Rerolled - Become a "Premium Junkie" - See No Ads

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
We've been going strong for three months now and we've come up with something that will help us to keep going for the long term. If you would like to support the site and help keep Rerolled going, we've set up a new user group called "Premium Junkie". To become a Premium Junkiejust follow this linkand sign up. The cost is only $20 for a full year and it disables all advertisement on the site. In the future, once we can figure out how to do a vbulletin -> wordpress transfer, you'll become a Premium Junkie member for the Junkies Nation network.

NOTE:For some reason the vbulletin ad manager function doesn't control the ads on the root forum for some reason. We're working on figuring that out. If anyone knows whats up with that, shoot me a PM.

If becoming a Premium Junkie member for the JN Network is something you really want, then please email me at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */or Ryan at[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */with the request and we'll manually flag your account if you have one.

There will be other benefits as well. Every once in a while, I get freebies, beta keys, and free games from different studios and I will be handing these out to Premium Junkie members only. If I get enough people signed up, I'll be giving away a copy of Assassins Creed III for the PC in a week or two.

So if you love the FOH tradition and think that Rerolled is here to stay for the long haul we would appreciate the help. Rest assured Drinsic, the rest of the forum is staying the same. Your jimmies can stay unrustled.

Thanks for your support everyone.
Link:http://www.rerolled.org/payments.php

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just sent in my $20 but saw no place to denote forum name. Might want to see if you can add that.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Oh, why not. I spend enough time here.

Unless you're going by paypal email matching forum registered email, yeah, we need some way to mention who we are on the payment. My email addrs are the same.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Went ahead and hopped on board. I said I wouldn't mind paying a modest fee to help keep things going and I really have been an extremely long time lurker, was about time I contributed a few bucks to help out round these parts.

Squire

Molten Core Raider
After all the drama, tits, and random pictures I've seen here $20 is the least I can do.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Thanks everyone. It should be flagging your account if you go through the link. If it's not, Teljair will address this ASAP.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm in. I think it's a good idea and hopefully it helps keep the site going. Been enjoying FoH/MN/RR for a long enough time now that I have no issues donating once a year.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I didn't set it up so I'm not sure. Teljair will be on later and get the accounts properly flagged if there was an error. I'll create a new forum for Premium Junkies only and that's where I'll be doing giveaways. So if you see that, you know you're flagged. Otherwise you won't be able to see.

I'm thinking of giving everyone a new user title for it. Stayyyy tuned until tonight.