Support Rerolled - Become a "Premium Junkie" - See No Ads

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I have it on good authority Draegan is using donation money to buy gender reassignment surgery for Ravenn so her body matches her voice.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Oh here you go with this shit again!!!!
rofl, at least this is proof I've already been over this.
tongue.png

General Antony

Vyemm Raider
poll the community on which ones to keep, which ones to dump, and what rules should be enforced.

considering one of their appointments to administrator just got exposed for being a money defrauding piece of shit, i think it's safe to say their judgment isn't always that great, and the community should be consulted on such issues.

Draegan and Tuco might be the administrators here, but the reality is that this site belongs to this community.
Those high up in the command structure all must be executed. When I raised my banners in revolt several months ago Tuco (or someone) went on a hiring binge. It seems like half the god damn forum is a fucking mod now, mostly to placate them from developing revolutionary sympathies. With my brains and your good looks and boyish charm I think we have a decent chance at overthrowing the current power structure. Let's begin with recruiting all of The Untouchables to our vision and then work from there. Most of the new hires will flee as we take down the more well known tyrants. It will be a feast for crows.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Those high up in the command structure all must be executed. When I raised my banners in revolt several months ago Tuco (or someone) went on a hiring binge. It seems like half the god damn forum is a fucking mod now, mostly to placate them from developing revolutionary sympathies. With my brains and your good looks and boyish charm I think we have a decent chance at overthrowing the current power structure. Let's begin with recruiting all of The Untouchables to our vision and then work from there. Most of the new hires will flee as we take down the more well known tyrants. It will be a feast for crows.
indeed, it seems the line has been crossed. Tuco wants to make this once great forum into some sort of gay Reddit/MSNBC.com abomination, Draegan is only interested in turning a profit for his shitty Guild wars website. there is no time to hestitate, the war begins now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't be against Keg being a mod if a vote was passed in his favor.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I have no desire to be a mod and ill be the first to admit I would not be impartial in the least.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Then keep scurrying in ineffective revolt if your hands are too thin-skinned to grasp the rough broom of moderation.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I am comfortable with the fact that I am not even tempered enough to fairly perform the job, nor do I conduct myself in a professional enough manner to be representative of this community. however, neither are 50%+ of your current moderators.

I can however name a few who are right for the job.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
beyond that, simply throwing more moderators into the mix isn't the solution to the problem here, you need to drop the shit ones as well.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
50%? Bro, there's no way you have evaluated 234 people to that level of scrutiny.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah, the adds are already blocked i got some huge red link above where they used to be

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is right below the page header now - fucking lame. I can't hide it without removing the whole header.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
yeah i don't know what to tell you bro other than NO DONATIONS WITHOUT REPRESENTATION