Survivor: Blood vs. Water

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I'll tell you what Cierra is my #1 imaginary GF. She was pretty awesome for a pretty good season but man the last episode was such a letdown just because Monica didn't make a move. Monica really had no case imho for winning. She has numerous chances to make a big move but kept with the status quo. The final immunity sealed it for Tyson and no one could win an argument against him. Before that final immunity that he won you might have had a case but not after that. Monica had the option of never letting that happen but she was just a follower in the end and that doesn't win this game. Hopefully this sets a precedent for future seasons in in that you can't ride coattails to the end and shake things up. People are going to remember Cierra and Hayden but not Monica. I really like Kat but really boob job just to keep a guy? Die in a fire please.
Monica had no way to win, she'd be fourth if she flipped at any point.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Monica had no way to win, she'd be fourth if she flipped at any point.
Against Tyson, probably not. But I think if she shook things up earlier, she could have sold her votes on the "standing up for herself and being her own woman" angle she was trying to pitch to the jury. The problem with the tribal that we actually saw was that she tried selling that, but hadn't actually made any decisions / moves on her own to prove that. If she had actually done something, I would argue she would have had more jury votes.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
She could have said that she made a solid alliance with 2 other people with whom she remained fiercely loyal and allowed them to take the fall for voting everyone else out. Then at 6 or 5 she cut ties with them by making herself a swing vote and choosing who made it to the finals with her. Oh, and she won 3 individual immunities. "I dominated the game since the merge, and I did it completely under everyone's radar." But no, she basically rode coat tails to the final 3 and never made a move.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Kat is so dumb.. I sort of feel bad for her though. Honestly, Hayden seemed like a pretty awesome dude and was very likable, but she has some major self-esteem issues. All the stuff about her worried he would break up with her during the show and then getting a boob job to keep him.

That's a chick you can say "suck my dick and swallow my cum" and she'll do it because she's afraid you'll be mad at her. That's a chick you could marry.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nah, you marry the one who does that because she likes it.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You don't want to marry an insecure Kat. They just get crazier and crazier.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Survivor junkies, you will enjoy this.

Definitely worth watching. Hayden is an awesome dude and Kat is actually coherent. For the first time, I can almost see the two of them together as an actual couple. They even spill the beans on some insider stuff, like placement cash winnings and allowable clothing.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That was interesting. I wish they would've talked more about getting on the show (the stuff about clothing) and all that goes with that. And yeah, Kat doesn't seem quite as retarded. Still dumb, but not as bad.

I still need to watch the Ponderosa videos from this season.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
That was interesting. I wish they would've talked more about getting on the show (the stuff about clothing) and all that goes with that. And yeah, Kat doesn't seem quite as retarded. Still dumb, but not as bad.

I still need to watch the Ponderosa videos from this season.
They're really boring and short compared to previous seasons.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ponderosa has really sucked the last couple... they only do one per person and they aren't that long. Not sure why they are skimping on that since really they have all the equipment there to do that already. I got season one on DVD for a Christmas present, as I really was curious to how this game was at first since I didn't start watching until 2005. I have to say I am blown away by how much cooler the challenges were then to me, than they are now. They had one where they had to "rescue" a teammate in the forest and drag them out on a stretcher. They really seem to blend in with the island and actually look natural, making the new ones look like neon colored carnival games in comparison. Also, I love how the voting almost seems random in that season, it's almost funny.