Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was thinking Monica had a really good shot at winning too. But then I was like...wait a second, her husband is a former NFL player. I'm not sure if that plays a factor in how they'd vote. Tina kept saying to everyone that she knew she had no chance since she'd already won. Well, Monica essentially won the life lottery by marrying a professional athlete. Not sure if anyone has mentioned Hayden winning BB. But if that kind of thing does have an impact, you can basically just give the money to Cierra or Tyson.

Sean_sl

shitlord
I really hope Cierra can make it to the final 3 somehow at this point. This has been some really good Survivor these past few episodes (started off total shit, thanks Redemption Island), but I don't really like anyone still in the game except for her.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I really hope this is the last of Redemption, but I'm noticing the production of this show can be pretty hard headed about things...

an accordion_sl

shitlord
I had no issues with redemption island this season. It was interesting since the winning teams significant other/family member was there.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
I was really hoping they were going to send the redemption island winner back in the game this week to even things up. Now it's going to happen next episode and (once again) have no effect on the game. It's a total waste of time if there's no way it can change anything.

Hayden and Cierra did a really good job getting in people's heads the last couple weeks. Sucks that it didn't actually end up accomplish anything.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, it's sad that they didn't come back an episode earlier. Now it's going to basically be someone to keep Cierra company while the other three are on the last reward together.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if laura comes back, you think she and cierra might be able to change monica's mind? at least then, they'd just choose a girl.

pretty sure tho whoever does come back will be aligned with cierra, and the only play is to change stupid monica's mind, although she's sticking to tyson and gervaise like glue, doesn't she know she won't win? no one respects her play, decent challenger (a few wins) and zero strategy.

ugh it'd just be so disgusting if one of the guys won, well by that i mean tyson, cuz gervaise is never going to win, he's like a super lacky.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm not rooting for Tyson much, but I think his gamesmanship has been very solid and wouldn't begrudge him if he won. He does seem kind of douche-ey at times but not a horrible person in all.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I think Monica is going to win it. Mostly because Tyson has pissed too many people off, and G is a rider of coattails, but also because she's won a good amount of challenges herself. Cierra, her mom, or Haydo could win this too if they can get Monica on their side after the redemption merge, but Monica would be better off staying in her current alliance.

Personally I'd like to see Tyson win.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Monica has a real shot if she makes it to the end, I agree. She has the best shot against Tyson, who I think is the favorite right now, even if he has pissed people off.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I'm gonna miss those jubblies

rrr_img_53206.jpg

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Katie was useless as a player, but has one of the top Survivor racks for sure.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Katie was smoking hot on the jury at tribal too. Not sure if she had a bad edit, but she just didn't seem to engage in the game at all.

Props to Hayden for the mad scramble last week and also to Cierra for turning out to be quite the stellar player of the mental side of the game. I hope she comes back in a future All Star season.

Family vs family or not, Redemption Island needs to fucking GO. Absolutely tired of this mechanic and we blow through more than 1/3 of the episode run time for it.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not terribly surprised. I really hate the winners edit thing they've done the last couple seasons, and I kept hoping beyond hope that Tyson's was a giant misdirection. Tyson at least played a game, ya he came across as a douche a few times, but in the end he did make moves. It would have been criminal if Gervase got any votes, because frankly he was about as worthless of a player as they come. The only thing that he did right was pick the right guy to be aligned with, and even then if it weren't Tyson, it would have been Aras. Monica I think made the best move that she had. Yes, it would have been "bold" for her to jump ship, but honestly all that would have done was her be third against one or two people she had no chance against versus two guys that were at least as disliked as she was. She was helping light the matches to burn all the bridges they burned as well, so there was no way she would have won against one or two of the "good guys." Good season, but not great. I really hope the negative feedback about Redemption Island this year keeps off the shelf for good. Totally useless gamewise, and a complete waste of time as someone said before.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Since Cierra didn't make the final 3 Tyson was the best choice IMO. Winning the last two immunity challenges pretty much sealed it for him in my book even if the second half of his game has been uninspiring. It's hard to be inspiring from the lead position but getting those two hidden immunity idols and playing the second one effectively plus winning the last two immunity challenges made him the obvious choice in my opinion.

I would have been behind Monica for the win if she had made even one move aside from doing what Tyson and Gervase told her to, but she didn't. Her immunity wins were impressive, but without any social game her one vote (which was sort of on a technicality) was what she deserved. Gervase deserved nothing and got it.

I think we will see Cierra again and I am looking forward to it. It could even be next season (on the brains team) but perhaps that would be too much time away from her kid to go on consecutive seasons.

I wouldn't be surprised to Cochrane back on the brains team either, although he has been on a lot. I would also not be too disappointed to see my fiancee Amanda return on the beauty team but she has already been on a shitload of seasons.

Here's my nominations for next season

Brains:

Cierra, Cochrane

Brawn:

James, Brad Culpepper

Beauty:

Amanda, RC

I'm a little drunk atm so I'm not doing a great job at this, but maybe tomorrow I will come up with more ideas for this one. I'm assuming that there will be returning players next season if it's not all returning players but I could be wrong. The only player that comes to mind that could be on both brains and beauty would be Parvati, but again she has been on so damn much already. Maybe Boston Rob could be on brains and brawn.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Monica was such a terrible player. At 4 she said she could flip it. I was just thinking, uh, way too late there. If you wanted to make a move it should have been at 5 or 6.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was hoping it was going to be Butts, Boobs, and Balls - a naked survivor, but alas I was wrong.

Tyson deserved it, well played game. Monica is such a fucking idiot.. could've turned the game so many times.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Meh, predictable. Glad Tyson won, but Monica was never going to beat him or probably anyone else for that matter. She was strong in challenges, but otherwise terrible. I don't think anyone really liked her at all and she was incapable of doing anything but following someone else's lead. You can't win if people look down on you like they did Monica. I don't think anyone respected anything she did and rightfully so.

Wru Reunion torrent.