Survivor

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
lhMjHBXe9auPCM1NELhCQQZbXcH.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Survivor[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Reality[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2000-05-31[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]A reality show contest where sixteen or more castaways split between two or more “Tribes” are taken to a remote isolated location and are forced to live off the land with meager supplies for roughly 39 days. Frequent physical challenges are used to pit the tribes against each other for rewards, such as food or luxuries, or for “Immunity”, forcing the other tribe to attend “Tribal Council”, where they must vote off one of their players.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

** Updated thread title to make this for the Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty season as opposed to for all seasons, since no one seemed to like that idea **

Making a new, catch all thread for Survivor as opposed to the individual season ones we've had in the past.

First thing I noticed is that the one girl on the beauty tribe has absolutely humongous tits. Hope she lasts a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I kinda miss the days when survivor used to just pick an interesting grab bag of people from their audition videos, stick 'em on the island, and let the chips fall. Now, everything has to be gimmicked up: Heroes vs. Villains, Men vs. Women, Old vs. Young, Returning players vs. New People, Blood vs. Water etc.

Ah well, maybe this will be good. I do agree finally that redemption is bad and needs to never be done so at least that trailer doesn't mention Redemption being in it again.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I hate the gimmicky casted shit. The old ways of casting people or whatever were much better. This kind of thing is okay for An All-Stars every once in a while, but not all the fucking time.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
What's wrong with the individual season threads?
Anyway...the family member aspect added to the drama of Redemption Island this last time, but it still fell flat. Hopefully that's the last we see of it.

Sean_sl

shitlord
What's wrong with the individual season threads?
Anyway...the family member aspect added to the drama of Redemption Island this last time, but it still fell flat. Hopefully that's the last we see of it.
Nothing is wrong with them. I personally like the individual threads for seasons.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
It's just a normally casted (no returning players) season with 3 tribes, it isn't as bad as you all are making it out to be. Fuck them, though, for not selecting me once again!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If we keep making 2 threads a year we will be out of threads in no time.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I hear you, Adam12 and I am glad there are no returning players (and for that reason I am especially looking forward to it) and am optimistic about the possibilities. What I don't like, is to be constantly prompted/steered to feel one way or another about teams/people and whatnot by retarded network producers who are 100 positive that they know what I want because their demographic tests told 'em so.

Reality TV already walks a gossamer rope with its perceived "reality". I just personally like it better when it lends itself to more organic circumstances. I immerse better that way I guess.

I hope you do get on the show someday, though I'll be disappointed if you don't look like Disgruntled Ryan Leaf.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Survivor is blocked on Comcast for me.. anyone else?

Edit: Only blocked on one of our channels but not another channel. Weird. It has some message that survivor is blocked in the US.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
asian is gonna make it to at least week 3, last pic shows him having a goatee. also why is the asian brawn?, i mean come on lets at least work within reasonable stereotypes.

Kaita

Golden Squire
I was convinced the nuclear engineer black girl was going home first in typical survivor fashion, but was surprised to see her stay. What a disfunctional tribe.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Oh hell, I didn't realize it was starting tonight (despite, you know, it showing the date on the video in the first post) and don't think my DVR was set up...yay for Torrents.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That Brains tribe is a mess. They won't win a challenge. They also shouldn't have gotten rid of David at the first vote.

Oh, and that Garrett guy on the Brains tribe I said would be a favorite after the first 10 or 15 min. Then he starts bitching about surviving on Survivor and doesn't want to talk to his tribe. What the hell dude? You're a physical looking guy who is a poker player (and you'd think perfect for scheming on this show) but he's terrible.

They're seriously the worst collection of players I think I've ever seen. The rice thing is just mind boggling. They didn't even seem to care much. Salvage any? Nah. Vote her out? Nope, that'd make too much sense.

Should rename it the asberger tribe.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
A mentally unstable black woman that is a nuclear engineer. I feel so fucking safe.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
That tribal council meeting with Garrat had me busting up. That dude had the worst social game i have ever seen. haha He completely blew it. I dont think anyone has ever crashed and burned that hard at tribal before

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
first tribal council, bossy black girl was going home. Until white guy opens his mouth. Second tribal council, now she's psycho black girl, def going home tonite. Until buff gay white dude opens his mouth.

predictions for eps 2? brainy white boy going home!

black gay guy is my favorite so far, he reminds me of cirie

Sean_sl

shitlord
A mentally unstable black woman that is a nuclear engineer. I feel so fucking safe.
No shit. What the fuck? Clearly that field needs some harsher psych evals.

Brains tribe is a totally useless mess. You should always vote off the completely useless, obnoxious black girl first. ALWAYS. Garret and David totally blowing it was pretty hilarious though.

The cop guy is my favorite so far I think. Lol spyshack.