Survivor

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yea, Jason is just being a bitch and back peddling trying to get to get his 15mins of survivor fame. He doesn't want to be known as the emo bro retard, but as a "student of the game" probably.

The entire Jury is just super salty. Aubrey had 2 lock votes in Neal (neal was taken out) and Joe, no idea why Nick was the only voice of reason and voted for Aubrey.

Nick here sounds like the only Juror thinking about the vote, instead of voting like a emo

He's actually talking about how he thinks Aubrey is the head of the alliance, so it's not like the jury didn't know, they all probably talk about this shit at ponderosa.

But the 4 votes that Michelle got
Cydney/Jason/Scot/Julia were all salty, i still have no fucking idea why Debbie voted for Michelle tho, Debbie and Joe were practically momma and poppa to Aubrey, wtf happened?

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well, I think that they were definitely prejudiced by the narrative that they had given themselves going in. Also, most people who have been on a jury say that they already had their mind made up who they were voting for and very few people are swayed by what is said at the FTC even if they say that their vote is up for grabs.
I think it's been brought up before, but I've wondered how juries might be different if, rather than Ponderosa, they were sequestered from each other. It just seems like bitter players feed off each other and you end up with a poisoned jury in a lot of cases when the weaker player wins. There really isn't much a player still in the game can do about that, particularly in the case of Aubry who never really seemed to give people a reason to be bitter towards her. Perhaps those people would just be left to stew in their own bitterness and it wouldn't make any difference, but perhaps they'd start to look at the bigger picture if they didn't have others around to constantly reinforce the bitterness.

He's actually talking about how he thinks Aubrey is the head of the alliance, so it's not like the jury didn't know, they all probably talk about this shit at ponderosa.
I could sort of buy Jason and Scot not knowing since they weren't actually part of the alliance, but how would Cydney, Julia, and Debbie not know? The fact that Julia and Michelle were left out of the Scot vote should've made it really clear that Michelle certainly wasn't the one running things. Just like Tai stupidly using his extra vote to try to get Michelle out showed that he wasn't in control.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I think it's been brought up before, but I've wondered how juries might be different if, rather than Ponderosa, they were sequestered from each other. It just seems like bitter players feed off each other and you end up with a poisoned jury in a lot of cases when the weaker player wins. There really isn't much a player still in the game can do about that, particularly in the case of Aubry who never really seemed to give people a reason to be bitter towards her. Perhaps those people would just be left to stew in their own bitterness and it wouldn't make any difference, but perhaps they'd start to look at the bigger picture if they didn't have others around to constantly reinforce the bitterness.
Big Brother has it when they goto Ponderosa (forgot what it's called), they are still filmed 24/7 and monitored and NOT allowed to talk "Game" w/ each other.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Season 34 Cast:

Andrea Boehlke S22 & 26
Aubry Bracco S32
Brad Culpepper S27
Caleb Reynolds S32
Ciera Eastin S27 & 31
Cirie Fields S12, 16 & 20
Debbie Wanner S32
Hali Ford S30
JT Thomas S18 & S20
Jeff Varner S2 & S31
Malcolm Freberg S25 & 26
Michaela Bradshaw S33
Ozzy Lusth S13, 16 & 23
Sandra Diaz-Twine S7 & 20
Sarah Lacina S28
Sierra Dawn-Thomas S30
Tai Trang S32
Tony Vlachos S28
Troyzan Robertson S24
Zeke Smith S33

Credit:NeoGAF - View Single Post - Survivor 32: Ka?h Rng, will.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I can't remember them all but the cast is like 90% familiar to me, i think we need pics, just googlin first result.
latest

Andrea Boehlke S22 & 26
latest

Aubry Bracco S32
b4s_culpepper092013_11559285_8col.jpg

Brad Culpepper S27
latest

Caleb Reynolds S32
latest

Ciera Eastin S27 & 31
Cirie-3.jpg

Cirie Fields S12, 16 & 20

(got late i'll do the rest later)

While I like watching Cirie work, no Survivor alum, with half a brain will let that bitch stay around for more than 2 weeks. Also Sandra being totally worthless but gifted 2 wins, no alum wants to see her gifted a third.

It's weird they also got 2 s33 ppl in there already, which sucks, b/c that means these 2 musta made a big impact (from the producers pov, at least)

imo, theme is probably something stupid and "hip", like most retweeted survivor or hashtag or some shit.