Survivor

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This last episode could have been so much more epic if they voted for Spencer instead. The super-idol is cheap as fuck, though.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
This last episode could have been so much more epic if they voted for Spencer instead. The super-idol is cheap as fuck, though.
The unfortunate thing is I don't think it would've changed much of anything. Woo would be gone, but Tony's alliance would still have the numbers. Maybe Spencer could work on getting Jefra to flip again, but she's proven to be too unreliable just like Kass. And Trish obviously isn't going to flip.

By the way, is it just me or are they going way more team reward challenges than they used to? One of the things that was always sure to stir up some drama around camp was having someone pick who they wanted to go on reward with, which hasn't happened at all this season. I was also surprised that the letters from home weren't even mentioned as part of the reward beforehand as that has always been a way to drum up suspense and tension at the challenge. This season it was almost thrown in as an afterthought.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Team rewards are pretty normal for 8+ players after the merge. They should be getting into individual rewards going forward (looks like next week is the auction).

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Team rewards are pretty normal for 8+ players after the merge. They should be getting into individual rewards going forward (looks like next week is the auction).
Spencer better be saving all of that dough for the immunity clue/challenge advantage.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yep, there's no reason for anyone to spend money on anything else, but they always do. Omg, frozen pizza that was reheated 3 hours ago? $500!!!!!!1111

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
By the way, is it just me or are they going way more team reward challenges than they used to?
yea like adam said, pretty sure they save the individual challenge wins for 6/7 and the "you can take ONE survivor", then you'll say but jeff can i take TWO? then we really see final 3's and final 4's fracture.

altho that only seems to work when dumb girls win and only jefra is the dumb girl this season that made it this far, eh maybe woo, i give up on woo i think he's gonna spend all his money on a pizza. (he's been on the loosing reward challenges)

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I just want Jeffra to spend all of her auction money on a shower and for CBS to offer an extended "secret scene" of the shower on their website.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I just want Jeffra to spend all of her auction money on a shower and for CBS to offer an extended "secret scene" of the shower on their website.
She has a great body, but she has the face of a 13 year old and the voice of an auctioneer. Alexis is still my #1 survivor babe, probably beating out Amanda.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, Jeffra's face does not do it for me at all.

My penis still chooses Morgan this season. The look that Morgan gave Cass at tribal last night was hilarious.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Alexis just got hotter and hotter as the season went on, and the decision to vote her out so early should be the subject of Congressional hearings. I think the casting of Morgan and her was CBS' final kick in the balls for not casting me on this season. I could have been a fake shitty poker player, ffs.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
first thing my wife said about garret "why are they blurring out his thing?" i think this was during "talks" with j'tia/tasha to get out the blazer guy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This has been the most gimmick free season in a long time and now they're going to blow it with that bullshit idol. It's going to be pretty hard for Tony to lose now.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
She has a great body, but she has the face of a 13 year old and the voice of an auctioneer. Alexis is still my #1 survivor babe, probably beating out Amanda.
To me she has the girl next door vibe going on, thanks for making me feel self conscious!

Eye candy

s28_press_images_ep2_0003.jpg

s28_press_images_ep2_0014.jpg

800x533

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
are we all predicting tosh or spencer are gone next week? maybe it's both of them? time for a double elim.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
We already had the double elimination since Lindsay quit and Alexis was voted out in the same episode.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tony's decision to pull his idol out is baffling to me. The power of it is that you don't have to tell anyone about it, and it's a last "oh shit" kind of play. It loses a ton of its value ifanyoneknows you have it. I can't imagine they've all bought into his "Haha, jk, it was fake" crap, and he already knows people want him gone. This just gives his alliance all the more reason to turn on him.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Tony's decision to pull his idol out is baffling to me. The power of it is that you don't have to tell anyone about it, and it's a last "oh shit" kind of play. It loses a ton of its value ifanyoneknows you have it. I can't imagine they've all bought into his "Haha, jk, it was fake" crap, and he already knows people want him gone. This just gives his alliance all the more reason to turn on him.
I didn't get a good look at it...it was his actual idol? Looked like a rock with a string around it to me.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it's probably like you said, a rock with string around it.

next eps he's gonna come back to camp and show his alliance the rock with string and be like, "this is the old string and wrap i got from the old idol, but i just put a rock in here to mess with spencers head"

it probably worked too... idk, didn't that idol editing feel funny?