Survivor

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If I had to be around Colton every day I would drive my train off a cliff too.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
That really sucks about Caleb. Regardless of who he was involved with, he was a good human being. My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

I started watching survivor with season 11, so I have been going back during off times and buying the first seasons to watch the rest. One thing I noticed on the older seasons, and I'm not sure why they don't do it now, is how organic the challenges are. They aren't these huge carnival attraction sets that they are now, and with them going all tightwad, I'm surprised they don't return to those roots. Not only do they appear more natural, they actually are cooler challenges anyway. Also loving not getting constant play by play from Jeff and him not playing as big of a role in the tribal councils as well. It's been pretty entertaining and interesting so far.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Good & bad Survivor still mostly depends on the cast. Sure, they can fuck it up with gimmicks like "Redemption Island", but the way the show is produced and led by Jef is as good as it has ever been, IMO. It is a natural and unavoidable thing, but the old seasons just seem so dated.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Former MLB Pitcher, bigot, and racist John Rocker is on the new season, lol.

rrr_img_74796.jpg

khorum

Murder Apologist
Have any of the multimillionaires ever won? Far as I know the closest was Russell hantz, right?

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Russell lived in a trailer park when he got on the show. His millionaire story was pure bullshit.

Boston Rob was a millionaire by the time he finally won it. Of course all of that money came from CBS, though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Requirement for this season, at least one person has to know who the fuck jon rocker is. Guessing he will excel at throwing things and get kicked right b4 the merge, sports celebs know how to work a team of survivors at least.

Former millionaire that made it far was that fat facts of life christian born again boring as shit bitch.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Oh she was broke by the time she was on the show.... She mentioned that her money had been gone for years.

I suppose rob and Sandra were millionaires when they won... Sandra had won before and rob via joint account lol.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
From CBS.com...

Blood vs. Water Gets Another Twist:
Loved Ones Square Off With the Return of Exile Island
This fall on SURVIVOR, the ?Blood vs. Water? theme returns as all-new castaways compete with ? and ultimately against ? their loved ones who share the same goal: to outwit, outplay, outlast and ultimately be crowned Sole Survivor and winner of the $1 million dollar prize. Alliances and relationships will be tested and bonds will be broken when mothers, daughters, brothers, spouses and partners vie against each other in the ultimate competition, raising the question of which is thicker: Blood or Water?

But Blood vs. Water isn't the only returning twist this season.

This season also marks the return of Exile Island (last seen in season 18, Survivor: Tocantins), where each week two loved ones square off against one another in a battle that will send the loser to isolation on Exile Island, while the winner receives reward for his/her Tribe. However, the winner will also have to choose a tribemate to accompany their loved one to Exile Island.

It all starts on a brand new season of Survivor: San Juan Del Sur, premiering Wednesday, September 24th at 8/7c!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
wtf, they double/double downed on the stupid cops and firefighter shit?

Keith Nale, 53, Shreveport, Louisiana, fire captain
Wes Nale, 22, Shreveport, Louisiana, firefighter
Relationship: father and son

Jeremy Collins, 36, Foxboro, Massachusetts, firefighter
Val Collins, 35, Foxboro, Massachusetts, police officer
Relationship: married with kids

lol i remember these idiots, first ones eliminated in amazing race (i think they did good in previous seasons)

Natalie Anderson, 28, Edgewater, New Jeresey, physical therapy student
Nadiya Anderson, 28, West New York, New Jersey, non-profit project coordinator
Relationship: twin sisters

New cast includes controversial ex-baseball star John Rocker - Entertainment - TODAY.com

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I want to know who in their production company thinks that exile and redemption island were (and still are) actually good ideas.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
since redemption island was actually worthwhile in B&W, (cuz of veterans, family, all that shit) probst is probably thinking that with any B&W format, you can throw any shitty island there and it'll be gold.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Oh god, the Twinnies in Survivor? Fml, that's a low blow.

Btw that country singer and her pacemaker bf from the Ozzy/Coach season will be on the amazing race this year. I guess they're running out of applicants?! FUCK YOU CBS I APPLY FOR EVERY SEASON OF BOTH.