Survivor

penalty_sl

shitlord
That's fucked. How fun would it be to be on the jury and chill on the island eating and drinking for free. Instead she would rather be with rocker.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's fucked. How fun would it be to be on the jury and chill on the island eating and drinking for free. Instead she would rather be with rocker.
If you don't like any of those people why would you want to stick around? It's not like Jon and her are hurting for money. Jon and her could go on a vacation to any tropical island they want.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
What a bunch of cunts they have on this season, I hope they never do another season of blood vs water crap.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If you don't like any of those people why would you want to stick around? It's not like Jon and her are hurting for money. Jon and her could go on a vacation to any tropical island they want.
Yea she sounds like one of those bloodsucker GF's that "NEED" the other person around or they die.

She had/has no need for the money, she has her own business outside of a rich boyfriend, and was basically there as a requirement for John Rocker to be on the show.

Seems as a final FU, she didn't want to be "used", at least this answers questions, doesn't seem like she goes to ponderosa or jury, she gets to spend time with John, well, sad to say good for her,

this cast is made up of all cunts who aren't likable, i doubt ppl are even mad, given her present company.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I can honestly say last ep was the most boring survivor ep I've ever seen.

Only thing I like is the three failed marriage cougar with the trash top. Mmmmmm crazy cougar.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I did kind of find it ironic that Baylor was trying to play with her heart and her 3x divorced mother Missy was basically telling her to shut that shit down and be a ruthless cunt. Sure, there is a balance needed in survivor but you can see why that psychopath has the failed marriages. "Smile and stab people in the back, k?" Sure, that wouldn't effect jury votes after butthurt-Ponderosa witch hunts.

Baylor needs to play her own game.

Fucking tired of these celebs. Julie just fucked over a lot of people who could really use a million bucks. What does she care? She's hitched up with her own gravy train and was probably simply looking for her own 15mins of reality tv fame. When things don't go her way, what reason does she have to stay? Of course she will quit.

I said it before and I will say it again this season: I hope this is the last time we see BvW (or redemption) ever again.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Julie just fucked over a lot of people who could really use a million bucks. What does she care?
Her quitting kept the black guy in for 3 more days, lets him do 3 days of scheming, also what does she care? she's the only person with a loved one that ppl can openly hate, to her FACE!

Everytime a loved one goes, ppl sigh and go awwww, not her, nope, they cheer and yell and she has to put on a blank face and say "yea it's good for my game he's gone", she doesn't have an alliance, she has ppl who want to use her as a vote, fucking 3x divorce bitch said so to her FACE!, these ppl really have no qualms about fucking over Julie.

I'm not defending her, rather, these ppl are all so gross, why bother.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No doubt, they are treating her like shit. My point was more along the lines of, she really doesn't need a million bucks so there is little incentive to try and work some survivor magic and change her situation. The best (most entertaining) players in Survivor will do whatever it takes to progress their game, even when the cards seem stacked against them. Celebrities and their bimbo arm candy are just like: "fuck it, I will just bounce back to my life of luxury back home. No big deal."

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i forgot where i read it (can't find source) producers knew she was gonna quit, but in order to get John Rocker on (they were trying for a few seasons) he liked the idea of BvW, so she basically "came with the package".

what should fustrate ppl is that she looks good w/o her balloon boobs
rrr_img_81889.jpg

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think this season is really proving that whatever concept they come up with for the season is worthless if they don't pick a solid cast. BvW1 was excellent, while BvW2 is one of the most boring seasons we've had. I seriously don't think I've ever gotten this far into the season without having someone I was rooting for. I just really can't find any reason to care about who stays or goes. I guess we're supposed to like Jon and Jaclyn, but they mostly just seem to be lucking into being in powerful positions. (And I have no idea why they think going with couples is the better idea. If you go with singles, when everyone is crossed off, you still have the advantage of having two solid votes.)

Right up there with Naonka.
You know, at this point, I think I'd take Noanka back just so something interesting was happening on the island. As much as we hated her, at least she elicited an emotion. I'd love for this season to have a villain. It would be great having even someone to hate, rather than just being completely indifferent to everyone.

penalty_sl

shitlord
Ok I liked this episode somewhat.. so hopefully this is an upswing. Black guy winning and gay guy losing was fun to watch.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
From the previews looks like other gay guy is looking at bags and found the old guys immunity idol. What a dumb old guy, ha.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Jaclyn's tits are such a sight to behold.
Man, herentire bodyis perfect.

At least this wasn't the boring ending to the episode(ie: Baylor getting booted). I'm pulling for angry-ass Jeremy!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Damn, now I feel like I need to go back and watch it again. I was barely paying any attention to it last night.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Survivor vets have said countless times that the food rewards are worthless b/c your body is so unused to food you're gonna vomit it up and feel worse, and if you actually manage to keep it down, you then force your body out of survival mode and you're actually hungryer cuz now it's expecting the same amount of foods. Sounds legit, look at food craps idiot boy had.

What surprises me is how dumb these boys are being. They're like in kindergarden picking on Baylor. Now i don't care for that dumb useless bitch, but she has her mom around and of course moms see everything, no one can deny that right? she's gonna go all momma tiger on ppl.

and of course jon is drug around by jacklyn, i have played couples games with ppl like them (with my wife) it never ends well cuz they're so attached to the hip, one move against either of them and it's a vendetta to the death.

The boys are done, once they get rid of the one of the pair of fire fighters and that annoying alec, then they're gonna turn on the couples again and go after
gigantor and jon cuz the 2 dumb blonds are no threat.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think this season is really proving that whatever concept they come up with for the season is worthless if they don't pick a solid cast. BvW1 was excellent, while BvW2 is one of the most boring seasons we've had. I seriously don't think I've ever gotten this far into the season without having someone I was rooting for. I just really can't find any reason to care about who stays or goes. I guess we're supposed to like Jon and Jaclyn, but they mostly just seem to be lucking into being in powerful positions. (And I have no idea why they think going with couples is the better idea. If you go with singles, when everyone is crossed off, you still have the advantage of having two solid votes.)
I agree, this season isn't boring due to BvW, it's just kind of a lame cast. I do enjoy looking at Jaclyn.

lindz

#DDs
What I'm finding frustrating is that I feel like I barely know any of the people this season. Maybe the cast is just so terrible that production is avoiding those parts but usually they show us more about the people. I liked in the old seasons that we knew that casts a lot better. Now they only show whining and bitching. Maybe that's all that goes on though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
dumb challenge

Now that white couple will never win, why send the guy everyone likes to jury so soon? just cuz you can't keep the lie about the immunity idol? Now he has carte blanche to influence the entire jury at Pondorosa, no one learns anything from Russel's failures, especially when you have a season of disgusting players no one gives a shit about.

I'm still rooting for the fat indian. Man it was so sad when tall bitch gigantor just flopped in the mud twice, she's a giant of course she's gonna fall first, the fat indian just used her stoutness.