Survivor

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Natalie is the only thing saving this season, at least she's trying to play. Jaclyn is so phenomenonally hot though, thank God she lasted all season. A Baylor, Natalie, Keith final would be just fine with me, with Natalie taking it.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hate Natalie but sadly she's the only one playing the game. Everyone else is either coasting or coattailing it.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Natalie is the only thing saving this season, at least she's trying to play. Jaclyn is so phenomenonally hot though, thank God she lasted all season. A Baylor, Natalie, Keith final would be just fine with me, with Natalie taking it.
That's about my only hope. And it's pretty likely. There's almost no way Missy makes it to the end, and Jaclyn is still horrible (fucking Ben, not pulling horrible Missy!).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
See, natalie having keith in his backpocket is amazing, he's like a little puppy dog doing whatever natalie says. wonder what will happen now tho, if ppl see natalie as a threat, since she's the only one with a brain cell, or if somehow natalie can convince missy to tough it out for the next few days and have final three baylor missy natalie, since they have majority vote, all they have to do is vote out keith first since he's the only one who has a good chance at winning immunity, and if he does, vote out jacklyn.

then focus on keith again.

but then missy is all kinds of fucked up, who knows what shit she's gonna do, hopefully baylor can reign in her whack ass mom.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That was very satisfying. Even when the guy is totally stupid, it's still great when the smug person gets voted out with an idol in their pocket. I loved Natalie's shit eating grin when she realized that it worked. I was on the edge of my seat in the immunity challenge but Natalie was standing there like a statue so I thought she was going to win.

I don't know if Keith or Baylor would be better to sit next to in the finale. It might even make sense to take Jaclyn to the end. Sure Jon is going to vote for her, but is anyone else? The two of them screwed over both alliances multiple times. I think either Keith or Baylor would get more votes than Missy or Jaclyn.

I wonder if the whole Missy being conflicted thing was just staged to build some drama. Hearing "I made a promise and I am going to win without lying" just sounds like such horseshit in season 29 of this show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I wonder if the whole Missy being conflicted thing was just staged to build some drama. Hearing "I made a promise and I am going to win without lying" just sounds like such horseshit in season 29 of this show.
except that we know missy is a dumb bitch, so it fits.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It sure looks like Natalie is going to win the season. She was a good player and is the most deserving. She has an idol to help her get to the end.

Her only competition is Keith, who also has been winning challenges and making plays this year. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he has Wesley on the jury, doing what he can on that end to secure votes. The other people are not a threat. Jaclyn only gets John's vote. Missy and Baylor both get skunked. Actually, if Missy was smart, she would put herself on the jury to secure at least one more vote for Baylor, but it is not going to matter.

Jaclyn should totally dump John's ass also. Every single time some mischievous shit was going down, she sniffed it out and told him. He totally just shuts her down and plows head-first into the traps. He is completely dismissive of her and will probably, some-day, ruin both of their lives with one of his half-baked ideas. All the while she is screaming at him, "No John don't do it!"

I also have a question, spoilered for length:
Can anyone confirm that John's Idol is indeed gone from the game? My friend and I got into a debate about it.

My friend say's that John and Jaclyn were sharing it, and it is back at camp in their backpack. My friend says says Jaclyn can go back to camp and simply claim it as hers.

My stance is that Survivor is strict on idols and "possession" belonging to the finder of the idol. They can only transfer possession at tribal council when Jeff prompts. This also prevent's people from "Stealing" idols from one another or physically fighting over them.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
I watched all the Ponderosa videos last night to get a sense of how petty the jury might end up. They seem pretty level headed so far, but it really brings to light how truly retarded both Jon and Alec are. Alec even said something along the lines of "I'm so bad at Survivor that I'm actually good". Really man? Really?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Apparently according to theSurvivor Rulebookit is considered a personal item and cannot be stolen. Guess the best you'd get out of it is knowledge that someone has one, who still thinks it is a secret.

Natalie would be best taking Missy and Baylor to the end purely for the fact Keith could steal more votes than either of them.

John is so dumb, but she's kind of a drama queen. Seems very insightful or at least asks the questions that he dismisses. But when he came back from Exile and was all just wanting to spend some time with his smokin hot woman and grab some ass after being alone for two days, she all freaked out on him. Damn girl.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Jon's interviews is that he left the island with an idol, so it's not in their shared backpack.

which is dumb b/c if he wasn't going to play it, jacklyn should have been the one to hold it, she could give it to him to play when they felt threatened or if they mis-read it, he'd go home and she'd still have an idol, cuz once jeff asks the question to play an idol, there are no hand me downs allow or shit like that. reason she should have held it, is he's always the target, jacklyn is only a target if jon won immunity and they wanted to break them up, in which case then she can use the idol and save herself and they'd be double safe.

But no, he had to be the one in control of the idol and hold on to it, he couldn't ask his woman for the idol huh? "hunnie give me the idol, i think i need to play it"

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't think it was a woman thing. He is just such a narcissist that he couldn't imagine anyone turning on him so he never even considered playing it. That is interesting whether you can give it to someone outside of tribal though. It would make sense if you couldn't. I always wondered how it worked when two people are looking for an idol. Maybe the producers just come out and say "This is XXX's idol from this point forward". I wondered that about Natalie's idol since Baylor was there when she found it and they both held it if I recall correctly.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
replaying an interview apparently production took it, so jacklyn has no idol, in jons interview he said they did the same thing to jon rocker, they took his idol and reburied it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Jacklyn had the most butthurt look on her face of anyone I've ever seen in this game - minus the bitch from season 1 and no water speech. Seeing Jon go was so satisfying on so many levels. The smugness and "untouchable" vibe you got from that group of 5 was ruining the game, it always does. I'm glad people are willing to make moves now, even if it is late in the game. Watching Natalie on the amazing race I was sure she would be voted out first, but she's actually playing and doing it well.

Jacklyn has a smoking body but there's something wrong with her face. Maybe her eyes are too apart or it looks like she got punched in the face between her eyes or something.. but who's looking there anyways. Would rather see Morgan "Tits McGee" instead though.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think it's something about the bridge of her nose and forehead. Also, not having makeup makes a lot of women's eyes look fucking weird.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Noodle, I thought you were going down the road of the most "knees too sharp" complaining of all time... but then you invoked the name of Morgan and I am all on-board with your invalid argument.

survivor-2014-s28-epi03-04-morgan-mcleod.jpg

Araxen

Personally I thought she had that woman I was right look and didn't look that pissed off he got booted. He wasn't listening to her at all. They showed how pissed off she was about it last week.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
pissed off for 5 hours (jon interviewed confirmed 5 straight hours) and giving jon the silent treatment. imagine being stuck on an island with shit all to do and you're having a domestic spat in front of everyone for 5 hours.

remember it's' not like you can go fuck off on xbox for a few hours to let her cool down. nope she's the main entertainment for everyone else, cuz there's fuck all to do on survivor except to gossip.

she's a dumb bitch i hope she makes it to final 3 being natalie/baylor/jacklyn and the votes are 6-1-1, aside from her god given body (her face can be fucked up looking at different angles) theres nothing positive about her, except that she is 1 IQ point smarter than jon.

Araxen

So the Survivor 30 rumor is that it will be named...

"Survivor: Worlds Apart"

3 tribes sperated by a class dynamic. High, Middle, Lower class.

Redmond O