Survivor

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Going out of your way to keep an unstable crazy person can be great as long as they're loyal. Like Boston Rob keeping Phil around. But Abi is too crazy to be loyal. You sneeze the wrong way and she thinks you're going after her.

And she's gross in the face.

0rrVU.gif

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
boring gay, boring confessional

You know, i'm just loving how absolutely a clusterfuck Team Abi is, and it's the only saving grace from an otherwise boring eps.

WTF was that hero challenge? who wants to watch old man olympics? And come on, it's a water challenge, you knew the black guy was gonna loose it!

I wanted to see Woo and Joe fight it out while Spencer fails horribly, that woulda been great! cuz we know they would never have picked fishback, god he's pathetic.

and we have the usual worthless sitouts, Monica and Cierra.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was thinking last night while watching Tribal that the entire vote didn't hinge on Abi at all. It was a 3-2 vote and Woo was never in any danger of going home unless Tasha and her buddy flipped on Woo. It ended up being 4-1 because Abi stabbed Varner in the back.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't think their long term plan is necessarily rooted in keeping Abi for a goat. Yeah, they exploited Abi's crazy to get a leg up in the tribal dynamics and ousted Peih-Gee. However, after they got that, I just think they are looking down the road at what kind of threats do these other guys pose? If they lose the next one as well, I look for Woo to go. That would be 2 late game threats out of the way, which Abi is definitely not. Heck, she'd get voted out so people can get some peace and quiet.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like the 3-way team split but arbitrarily not giving one team any food is just cruel and unfair IMO. The game hinges on twists but it's pretty lame to have one group at a huge disadvantage just because of drawing the wrong color out of a hat.

I'm expecting some sort of merge or maybe going back to two teams next week though. They don't like to let it get too far out of whack so half the players are sitting out in the challenges. It would be interesting to have a challenge where everybody plays but it's actually a slight disadvantage to have more people.

Heck, she'd get voted out so people can get some peace and quiet.
If I was there I would definitely make that proposal. Guys, let's just put game play aside for one vote for the good of everyone and get this nasty bitch out of here so we can all enjoy the rest of survivor.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'd love to see Team abi decimated to 2 survivors and then just split them up to the remaining tribes, like Philippines. This would also be cool cuz then the 2 power teams would be going crazy cuz they haven't voted off an idiot yet.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty funny how when the teams get back together for the first challenge after a tribal, usually people are shocked with mouth wide open when they hear who got the boot. This time, it was like, "Wait, did he just say a squeegee got voted out? Who cares, challenge time!" Also, it is ridiculous how good Joe is at everything. No direction from his caller, went out solo and brought back like 4 pieces. Spencer getting that piece dropped on his knee/shin was pretty brutal. I would want no part of any Survivor challenge involving blindfolds.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I don't understand how Abi has any power at all. She's clearly crazy and they all know it, just vote her off and stop worrying about her feelings. Can't be any worse than the chick who dumped the rice.

Araxen

Pretty funny how when the teams get back together for the first challenge after a tribal, usually people are shocked with mouth wide open when they hear who got the boot. This time, it was like, "Wait, did he just say a squeegee got voted out? Who cares, challenge time!" Also, it is ridiculous how good Joe is at everything. No direction from his caller, went out solo and brought back like 4 pieces. Spencer getting that piece dropped on his knee/shin was pretty brutal. I would want no part of any Survivor challenge involving blindfolds.
It amazed me they didn't pick Joe for the rewards challenge.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I agree about the fact that the third tribe got the shaft, and honestly it really shows. With Woo, Tasha, Varner, and Savage, they should have at least held their own. And this is even more exasperated by the fact that, really, they initially started out with far more than lately after pillaging the boats.

As far as Joe, the dude is a beast, but Kass explained in a deleted scene that he was able to hear her along with Kelly, and so she just abandoned Terry and the redneck guy and focused on them, since they could hear her almost all the way across the beach.

Universal Player

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Team abi got really shit on for resources (bone dry island), accumulated resources (wins) and initial boat resources.

They have the top 3 strongest players (physically) Woo, Savage, Tasha and are just dying.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Abi has no power, she turned on her alliance(the one that saved her ass before the tribe splits) cause she thought she was on the bottom of their totem pole (guess what dummy you're still on the bottom with the other alliance). Tash and Savage only need 1 vote to go with them and that was easy to get. If you wanted Abi or Varner out go to Woo, if you wanted Woo out go to Varner or Abi. I like how they all throw around being loyal and all that bullshit when they entered that tribe with an alliance of 4 and broke that on the first day. Varner hitched his ass to the crazy woman who votes him out later, he deserved that, she's an unstable walking vote.

Joe is a indeed a beast and makes you wonder why not use him in the hero challenge, oh well cost them some food. The hero challenge is something new for them to try but I really don't think it's needed in the team phase, there's already enough singles challenges after the merge. Also one of the factors that goes into the votes is how well a person is doing in challenges, they're taking that out with a hero challenge, hopefully they don't have anymore planned.

The 2 tribes into 3 tribes idea was another thing they're trying out, but yes it was unfair to leave the new tribe to rebuild another shelter and leave them with no food and a shitty area to find food, it's like they were all banished to exile island. If they're going with 3 tribes do it from the beginning.

Surprised no one left that blindfold challenge without something broken.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Surprised no one left that blindfold challenge without something broken.
Varner, like the clumsy idiot he was dropped a piece on his own toe, but that was after blindfolds off.

Imo, top billing goes to Spencer, he seemed to get the brunt of shit, and as said, that last mega drop on his shin, ouch.

Best, was somehow, wtf Tasha Planked, then was pieced? had to watch that at least 10x!

Hero Challenge is totally unfair to females, no girl would ever be picked for a Hero challenge, unless forced to. I mean i think Tasha could easily take on Spencer and Fishback, and old man Keith...
but i doubt the tribe would bet their one and only meal on it.

Araxen

I agree about the fact that the third tribe got the shaft, and honestly it really shows. With Woo, Tasha, Varner, and Savage, they should have at least held their own. And this is even more exasperated by the fact that, really, they initially started out with far more than lately after pillaging the boats.

As far as Joe, the dude is a beast, but Kass explained in a deleted scene that he was able to hear her along with Kelly, and so she just abandoned Terry and the redneck guy and focused on them, since they could hear her almost all the way across the beach.

Universal Player
Speaking of Kelley, she looks great in blue! lol!

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It amazed me they didn't pick Joe for the rewards challenge.
I had the same thought. The second he said hero challenge I thought "Well, Joe will win this". My only guess is that maybe they wanted him fresh for the immunity challenge which appeared to pay off.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I had the same thought. The second he said hero challenge I thought "Well, Joe will win this". My only guess is that maybe they wanted him fresh for the immunity challenge which appeared to pay off.
I'm pretty sure once Savage volunteered, then the other team put up Jeremy, Joe didn't want to volunteer himself vs 2 old guys and just let Terry do it.