Survivor

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wife finished s23 w/ ozzy/coach return. She's like wow, same F3 as s14 F3, just horrible human beings. Looking back on it, i think joe and woo are not only behind ozzy, but maybe behind erik (the spaz that gave up his immunity necklace).

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Amazing Tribal! Fuck You Savage! Abi with that little extra turn on the shank before he leaves. hahahaha

I couldn't believe they didn't split the vote.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Amazing Tribal! Fuck You Savage! Abi with that little extra turn on the shank before he leaves. hahahaha

I couldn't believe they didn't split the vote.
Eps was awesome for this and another more important reason. It shows that the most accurate spoiler boot list (to date it got every boot order correct), now is in contention. B/C the final 3 were pretty horrible.

Last week, my wife is like wow Savage looks like a pretty good guy, cuz they're giving him an amazing edit. Then i showed her Pearl Islands, and she's like wow, it's the edit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Did they just get lazy and forget that idols exist? I mean usually there is camp drama surrounding who has it and who is leveraging it to make alliances. But it was like the fact an idol(s) is out there didn't even come up. Would really love to know what conversations went on about to split the vote or not because that is ridiculous. Awesome tribal and episode. There were so many birds being shot out. Savage at the challenge, Kas entering, Savage leaving. Really lol worthy.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
they got too cocky, splitting the vote is survivor 101. and not only that but Probst basically told them that someone important had an idol when he asked the question about them. I couldn't believe someone didn't look around and say guys we have to spit the vote. Good for her for not telling anyone she had it otherwise it probably wouldn't have worked.

Surprised at fish thinking he could get away with that shit. I remembered him being smarter.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
When was the last time we saw such a huge unanimous vote? (number of votes) when they voted off brendon for throwing the rice?

Honestly i think the whole tribe was baited w/ "this skinny bitch ain't got no idol"

ponderosa 1

day after

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Meh, it was ok. All this means is that these cunts are going to be running around for awhile longer, and I can't wait for them to go. Ciera is still one of the most overrated players ever. Wentworth is the only one of the three I can stand.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Great tribal. I don't know when somebody has had an idol that nobody at all knew about and played it that effectively so props to Wentworth for that. Savage is a huge douche so I am so happy that he's the one that got bit by all this. They were playing up Fishback so much I thought it was going to be him.

I also think that Savage was the biggest obstacle to the girls getting some cracks in the main alliance. I would like to see Cierra and Fishback working together since they both seem to be very savvy players that aren't good in challenges.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
The girls might still just get Pagonged just because it's still 8-3 and trying to get 3 people to flip at once is just a huge logistical feat but Cierra is 100% correct that it's dumb for everyone in an 8 person alliance to think that they're in a good position. To me it seems that Joe should probably be working with the girls since he has to know that as soon as he loses a challenge he's probably going home and if he wants to win all the challenges then he needs to be getting rid of people like Jeremy, Keith, and even Spencer and keeping people who aren't a threat to him like Fishback and the 3 little girls who it's hard to imagine beating him in a challenge. Joe might have lost his most loyal ally in Savage but he also got rid of one of his biggest challenge threats.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
That was awesome...not really a fan of any of the girls, but I love a good idol play. Not sure who I want to win at this point...just hoping this causes a split and some real game playing for the rest of the season.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This episode is a prime example of why there have been 30 seasons of Survivor and will probably be 30 more. The unpredictable aspects of the game hit such high highs. Props to those girls. They executed Savage gangster style.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I think they didn't split the vote because they weren't 100% sure they had everyone on board. Split the vote and even just Joe flipping and you get into some possible bad scenarios. A repeat of Tyson's elimination on HvV would have been just as cool though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Never really cared for Jeremy, i'm betting the farm on longshot Abi, my wife is betting on Dale, i tell her, that's not Dale, Dale is Kelley's Dad, that old guys name is Keith. She's like Whose Kelley? I'm like that skeletal bitch right there, that does nothing! (this was b4 recent eps, now she's the skeletal bitch that took out Savage)

look at her, she's wasting away!
494326904-snake-in-the-grass-kelley-wentworth-during-gettyimages.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm still confused why they went with Wentworth and not Ciera. Ciera seems more disruptive and someone who you're just always going to be at odds with. Wentworth would be someone more open to working with an alliance.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It doesn't take much convincing to get someone to vote out crazy-ass mediocreplayer Ciera. If you have the votes to get rid of a much better player, you do it.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I wonder if there's ever been an idol played that negated 9 votes before. It's hard to imagine that there has.