Survivor

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Eh, different families show affection in different ways. Me, I'm not a hugger, let alone a kisser... but I do have friends where kissing (usually on the cheek) is a normal hi & good bye thing within their family. It didn't weird me out at all.
It didn't weird me out until Joe said his father was never affectionate. Now he's all, "You're my only friend!" on camera. The whole thing was a bit cringey for me.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys are right. I am sure as soon as the camera turned off, they ate out each other's assholes. Where there is smoke, there is FIRE!!!!

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
keith is my new definition of the perfect player. he's way under the radar but everyone loves him, he's funny and spontaneous, keeps perspective and can out challenge joe and still not look like a threat.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think for $1M I could suck it up for several days of nonstop rain

Maybe I couldn't, but I'd like to think I could.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
keith is my new definition of the perfect player. he's way under the radar but everyone loves him, he's funny and spontaneous, keeps perspective and can out challenge joe and still not look like a threat.
Yeah, Keith wins and everyone is like "Joe will play till he passes out!"

Uh...Keith will play until Joe passes out too! No doubt Joe was a threat, but Keith has been right up there with him in many of the challenges.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The sad part is Spencer and Jeremy will still probably be looked at as bigger challenge threats, despite Keith being 2nd in damn near every challenge.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
He really has been, and he's pretty awesome. The one reward where he just decided to drive the golf cart around the island. It does seem like a large portion of the challenges they're running came from the Blood vs. Water season so Keith, Jeremy, Ciera have had an advantage there.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Abi is so insufferable. Wentworth is starting to give her a run for her money. It really bothers me when people get super butt hurt when against a better competitor.

I would be super worried that Kimmi, Abi, and Wentworth are able to take over the game if I were one of the others.
Yeah, Kelley went from being a nice girl to a cunt over the last 2-3 episodes but every women is capable doing what Kelley does. It's what they are and why women alliances very rarely work. I take back my words regarding Tasha being worthless because she is playing a very smart game and can swing with both sides now.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
I was rooting for Kelly to go far and maybe even win, but it seems since the hidden idol move and now the immunity idol she's gotten full of herself, with the eye rolls and faces you see her making at tribal it's getting to Abi's level. I always liked how Tasha plays and hopefully she does not go with the girls alliance, that's just going to be a retarded end to a great season, especially if Abi makes it to the final three. Rooting for Spencer who was on the brink of elimination and talked/played his way back into the game, or Keith who's always close to winning those challenges even at his age.

Araxen

She might have to no choice but to go with the girls. She literally has the choice to go either way at least for one more week. Everybody else has a line drawn now while she really doesn't.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The sad part is Spencer and Jeremy will still probably be looked at as bigger challenge threats, despite Keith being 2nd in damn near every challenge.
That's good for keith,
2nd in double arm ball balance
4th in triangle water wedge standing
Only one to NOT give up immunity (along with Joe) for better shelter (still lost) ball standing balance thing
3rd at the foot block thing (until he messed up and it was only more exciting to focus on spencer/joe)
Beat out Joe totem thing

What will be good for Keith is if he reminds ppl that he only won b/c Joe fainted, not b/c he also beat everyone else along w/ Joe fainting, everyone is forgetting they're all losers too.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If Tasha has any brains she will go with the girls alliance and Spencer and jeremy are screwed. Nobody wants to be sitting next to either of them at the final and Kimmie, Keith, and abbi aren't going to win. If I was in Tasha's spot I would backstab jeremy and Spencer as fast as I could and then do my best to get Wentworth before the end.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
If Tasha has any brains she will go with the girls alliance and Spencer and jeremy are screwed. Nobody wants to be sitting next to either of them at the final and Kimmie, Keith, and abbi aren't going to win. If I was in Tasha's spot I would backstab jeremy and Spencer as fast as I could and then do my best to get Wentworth before the end.
Yeah, Tasha has the game in the bag if she's smart about it. She'd work on blindsiding Jeremy next (and since they have pretty close ties, he probably wouldn't see it coming), use Spencer's desperation to blindside Wentworth next, and then use the remaining girls to coast to the end. The only thing that fucks up the plan is immunity wins and Abbi's craziness. Of the remaining players, I think she has the "easiest" path to a win.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
she might be thinking in terms of votes. If she sends the girls packing, they might vote for her against spencer/jeremy. But if she backstabs those 2, she probably won't get their votes, and who on the jury right now would give her a vote?

Maybe Savage? cuz of their time w/ abi/woo? I doubt it, he looks like a bro voter.
Kass? i remember Kass saying she didn't like/respect Tasha's game
Kelly old bitch? who the fucks where she'd vote
Ciera? depends on who the F3 are imo, she'll vote a friend first, game player 2nd
Fishbach? he's so beta he'll just for a guy
Joe? he'll vote bro b4 hoe

With this huge Jury you need 4 to win on a 3 way split vote, which would almost never happen.

Then you need 5 votes just to tie on a 1 v 1, and then 6 votes to win? that's pretty damn hard for Tasha to swing that many.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm probably reading too much into this, but have any of the girl's had a winner's edit? For that reason alone, I don't see the girl's alliance happening. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, though. Really I think Spencer or Jeremy will win. I'd be happy with Keith winning, as well, though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
No way Keith wins. He doesn't even play the game except for in challenges. This week he voted for Tasha all by himself. The week before he asked Spencer who to vote for in the middle of tribal. You can't give 1 million dollars to a guy who doesn't even know what's going on most of the time.

"Winners edit" is mostly bullshit that people claim in hindsight.

Araxen

He really hasn't done anything though except beat Joe and that was only because Joe passed out from exhaustion. If I was fit enough to go on the show I wouldn't do shit to build that camp except fire because in the end it didn't really matter. Yeah they bitch at first but they get over it quickly especially if you are as good looking as Joe. Joe made them hammocks and shit and gets booted. lol

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
He really hasn't done anything though except beat Joe and that was only because Joe passed out from exhaustion. If I was fit enough to go on the show I wouldn't do shit to build that camp except fire because in the end it didn't really matter. Yeah they bitch at first but they get over it quickly especially if you are as good looking as Joe. Joe made them hammocks and shit and gets booted. lol
Naw, if you're a guy, you have to constantly do camp life, otherwise they boot you. Lazy men always get booted fast, no one gives a shit about sun bathing bitches tho.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Keith wouldn't win against either of the guys, but if he gets in there against the girls? I think Kelly is probably the only one that would be favored over him. Tasha would have a chance, but I don't think she has his credentials. She might get him just based on final tribal and being able to out-talk him, though. So I guess I put him 4th out of 7 people?

I think the season goes down as one of the best ever if Jer/Spencer win. A bit tainted if Keith, Kelly, or Tasha win, but I could stomach it. No way either of the other two win.