Survivor

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Well fuck... Back to back hotties gone.. Hopefully Cydney doesn't go next week.

Tai though is so awesome! Hope he wins!
Yeah...she had almost no camera time before this week and we got one episode to truly appreciate how hot she was before she got booted. :/

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Apparently these survivors hate pretty brunettes
frown.png

RIP

106310_d00559b.jpg
106310_d00094b.jpg

Peter is still a giant douche who was not humbled nearly enough by getting owned by Debbie. I really wish they would have pulled off their blindside on him. He really doesn't deserve to make the merge.

Has it been brought up here that every time they put Debbie's name on the screen the profession is different, cycling through all 14 of her alleged professions? I think that is hilarious. In this episode they called her an "electronics expert".

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh Anna, poor Anna. The loss hits us all like a kick to the nuts. You will be missed girl.

Tai might already be in my top 5 favorite all-time Survivors, and he has not even made a merge yet.

Every time they show Scot on camera, I think he grows another 6 inches. The dude is a giant. He looks like Hodor out there among the ankle biters. His performance last challenge was equal parts hilarious and jaw-dropping.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
It was a shitty move by Tai. If they blindside Peter, they get a beauty member back on the next challenge. It's then 3 beauty + 1 Scott vs the 2 remaining brains.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe. I think it illustrates the connection he made with Scott. He trusts him enough to be their 3rd "beauty" the next time around when they have no choice but to use the idol and swing the vote against the brains. If he wasn't gay, he probably would have saved Anna
biggrin.png

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
One beauty member spent their time busting ass around camp and working his tail off, trying to prove his worth and the other beauty member spent her time running around acting all scheme-y, conniving and shit talking the one who was busting his ass. I was satisfied with the result of that. I don't think it hurts that they may not take Tai as serious a threat as perhaps they should. I think they see him as "some cool little goofy dude that is beneficial to have around for now because he does a lot of shit".

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It was a shitty move by Tai. If they blindside Peter, they get a beauty member back on the next challenge. It's then 3 beauty + 1 Scott vs the 2 remaining brains.
I don't think it was a shitty move. Anna was throwing Tai under the bus the first chance she got when the tribe arrived at camp. She sealed her own fate by doing that. She made herself untrustworthy to Tai and I can't blame him for getting rid of her. That was his best move, imho.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
It's pretty sad how bad Anna/Beauty got screwed by the last two episodes. She went from the leader of the biggest alliance on the biggest tribe pre-merge to losing Caleb to evac, having her tribe split in half and one core alliance member being effectively sent to exile island, to getting voted off. The beauty tribe, who never lost a challenge, are now down from 6 to 4 players and Julia might very well be screwed as soon as she gets back in the game (probably is since she has been completely invisible this season and showing her on brawn beach is pretty much the first time we've heard her speak on TV.) You may not be able to win Survivor based solely on luck, but you can sure as hell lose it that way.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Finally got around to watching this ep. God damn, I said from the first week Anna was the hottest on the show. She got a lot of airtime and the boot this episode which was bittersweet. Brutul was absolutely right, a quick turn of luck can take the game right out of your hands. I will say though, bad luck forced the situation of one of the two beauty going home. Araxen is also correct in that I could certainly see how Tai's approach of becoming a camp asset worked far better than Anna's throwing her team mate under the bus strategy.

Exile girl is all but gone. As a team challenge, a young na?ve beauty who hasn't been around to integrate is an easy vote off. They only way I see her surviving is if that team wins a couple immunities back to back to give her time to fit in and prove herself. (Or someone else sabotages their own game)

This season hasn't been too bad so far. Enjoying it, despite the eye candy being sent off.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol, my wife and I were like, who the fuck is exile girl? Then i was like, OH I GET IT, we've never see her in a solo shot w/o the other 2 beauty girls, cuz she's that useless. If Tai's team loses again, i don't see him using his Idol to blindside brains, cuz they gonna axe out exile girl next, like most have said. As far as Tai is concerned he's not a beauty anymore and is really out on his own. Maybe if he makes it to the merge, he'll be close to the tall idiot by then and he can form an alliance w/ the asshole bounty hunter and black girl.

Cuz i think by merge time it'll be brains majority.

Araxen

Debbie is giving me the Tony vibe and I wouldn't be surprised if she wins. It doesn't seem like people are annoyed by her. It's very weird because she should be VERY annoying to everyone. Maybe that edit is coming after the merge.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tony vibe, what? Debbie winning is like 1000 to 1 odds. She is Special Agent Philip's twin sister from a different Mr.

Tony was an asshole, a swindler, and a liar... but he was also competent and self aware. Debbie is none of those things. She is just delusional.

Araxen

Tony vibe, what? Debbie winning is like 1000 to 1 odds. She is Special Agent Philip's twin sister from a different Mr.

Tony was an asshole, a swindler, and a liar... but he was also competent and self aware. Debbie is none of those things. She is just delusional.
She's pulling all these strings and it's working for whatever reason is what I mean by it. She was instrumental in getting Liz out.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
IPT has been slow with this torrent this season, Anyone have a better place?
I usually just watch them on CBS.com if I can't get the torrent for whatever reason. You have to put up with commercials, but it's not the end of the world if you want to watch it and the torrents aren't up.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I'm not so sure Julia is leaving just because no one sees her as a threat. She's 18 years old and has barely even been on camera. Would be much smarter to vote out Tai or Nick if you want to hurt the beauties.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm not so sure Julia is leaving just because no one sees her as a threat. She's 18 years old and has barely even been on camera. Would be much smarter to vote out Tai or Nick if you want to hurt the beauties.
I have a feeling Tai will be around for a while. He is proving himself as an asset in camp while downplaying his individual strength. I can easily see people underestimating him come merge time for individual immunity when you have much bigger physical threats in the game. As soon as he makes the merge, he can coast for a while. Lets not forget he holds an immunity idol too.