Survivor

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trying to keep track of all the idols and advantages...

1. Sierra finds a Legacy Advantage which is immunity at 13 or 6
2. Troyzan finds a HII
3. Tai found one HII and used it for Sierra
4. JT found one HII and never used it before being eliminated
5. Tai finds two more HII's using a clue for both camps
6. Debbie gets a Cast and Extra Vote advantage and uses it
7. Sarah finds a Steal Another Players Vote advantage
8. Sierra is voted out and the Legacy Advantage passes to Sarah
Summary: Tai 2 HII's, Troyzan 1 HII, Sarah Legacy Advantage and Steal a Vote advantage

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
The last few seasons have been weird. The first half the the season seems to be the dummies banding together voting out all the threats and real players with an idiot savant like efficiency. Then once all the real players are gone they just go full fucking retard. Doesn't help that the edits are complete dog shit the last few seasons.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Are you saying that is happening in this season? Cause in my opinion the best players (Andrea and Cerie) are both still here although Andrea's days are numbered unless she goes on an immunity run.

I don't really like that there are so many idols/advantages this season because it's going to make the last few tribals fairly random, especially since most of them are not widely known about but I guess it's "game changers" so it's not surprising that they decided to go wild with the twists in this season.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Are you saying that is happening in this season? Cause in my opinion the best players (Andrea and Cerie) are both still here although Andrea's days are numbered unless she goes on an immunity run.

I don't really like that there are so many idols/advantages this season because it's going to make the last few tribals fairly random, especially since most of them are not widely known about but I guess it's "game changers" so it's not surprising that they decided to go wild with the twists in this season.

There are some exceptions to my rule but I do think andrea and cerie are overrated (even though I really like cerie). I'm mostly talking on average the not great players take over then implode.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This whole thing was terrible. Fire whoever is putting these episodes together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
This season is a trainwreck. I'm enjoying the hell out of it though.

Really thought Tai was going home with 2 idols.

Sarah has to be on everyone's radar as number one target now though. Next week will be interesting when she plays the legacy, plus Tai and Troyzan and their idols. They're running out of time to play them.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Man, Cerie fucked up with that advantage play. Even before we knew it couldn't be transferred, it was an overly aggressive play which isn't very Cerie-like. Just like with Debbie vs. Sierra though, I don't get why Sarah took out Cerie's lieutenant instead of just going for Cerie herself. Andrea was no surprise. Once your name has been written down as much as hers has, people don't forget that they're trying to vote you out.

I loved Aubrey this episode. She probably has no chance this time and maybe the reason we saw so much of her is that she's going home next but she is just delightful.

I think Sarah has definitely gone too far with the villain thing to win this season. I think she has guaranteed herself another shot though if she wants it. On the other hand, she can't be voted out at the next tribal and then she's very close to the end. The way there are basically no real alliances anymore and the way the idols are means there's a fair chance somebody is going to get to the end sitting next to Tai and Troy. I think Aubrey was correct that people overestimate how much aggressive gameplay gets rewarded, even in the "game changer" season but if you're looking at those two next to Sarah you have to be pretty butthurt to give them the money I think. Brad, Cerie, or even Aubrey beats her though.

Last edited:

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This season has been all about the weak players voting out the strong players. What we have left is a group of misfits. Malcom, Tony, Andrea, Ozzie, JT, Sandra... those were your best players this season and everyone knew it.

• Michaela (last voted out)- One dimensional player, with physical skills. Even if she got to the end wouldn't receive the votes to win.
  • Cirie- One dimensional player, with social skills. She is a master manipulator that might get votes, but only if she brought two worse options to the end with her.
  • Troyzan- Limited skills in the area of physical and social. Sometimes you forget this guy is even on the show. Nobody takes him seriously as a contender.
  • Tai- Every time he opens his mouth, he sabotages his own game. He is a favorite to win most endurance challenges and has a winning personality, but he is also a flake and a back-stabber that nobody trusts.
  • Sarah- Classic middle of the road, swing-voter, playing both alliances against one another player. This person rarely wins, because all their gamesmanship turns everyone against them. Maybe this season with the Game Changer theme is different and she will get votes?
  • Aubry- She is playing a similar game to last time. Under the radar to the end. Making her plays behind the scenes. Not making any enemies, but not gaining the jury's respect.
  • Brad- Dead man walking... but, if he wins out on the immunities, he deserves to win the game.

At 6, Brad is the next to go, with Sarah, Tai, and Troyzan all being safe next week with their immunities. At 5, I think Sarah turns on Cirie with the extra vote advantage and sends her packing (sweet irony). At 4, Sarah finally has to answer for all the gaming she has done and gets sent home by Aubry, Tai, and Troyzan.

In summary, I think Aubry wins. She needs to finish strong, like she did in her season, and she needs to be the master-mind behind getting Sarah out. That probably will be enough for her to win the jury over. She would destroy Troyzan and Tai in the final jury speeches.

95f4b736e32c9731_survivorseason34.jpg

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The balls on tai must be ginormous, idk man, in his position i woulda used one idol last week (not the Andrea vote out), and this week too. Maybe he sees something, or maybe he just knows he'll be taken to FTC again.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This whole thing was terrible. Fire whoever is putting these episodes together.

Ya the editing makes no sense at all anymore. They use to essentially edit it down to two or three people who you think are going home, and one of them is going. Now it's just completely fucking rando. I don't fully understand the logic of the way they've been editing lately.

The cieri gaf was fun to watch though. What a mistake. Also that cop lady is dumb and looks weird as fuck.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The balls on tai must be ginormous, idk man, in his position i woulda used one idol last week (not the Andrea vote out), and this week too. Maybe he sees something, or maybe he just knows he'll be taken to FTC again.

Yea, dude has 2 idols and with all that mayhem at tribal, I would have absolutely 100% played one. He might not have known exactly what was going on at tribal, but he should have known he was at the center of the drama. That should have been a clue to go safe and play one. I'd really like to know what the whispered conversations were to convince him not to do so.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
She is literally a mouth breather. I am sick of looking at her open mouth. Little too trailer park.
Nobody takes the Survivor Mouth Breather belt away from this fella!

alecduhhh_thumb.png

• 1Like

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I've seen a lot of jokes about how Tai doesn't play an idol unless someone tells him to but man, I don't know how you don't play one there.

Malcom, Tony, Andrea, Ozzie, JT, Sandra... those were your best players this season and everyone knew it.

I'm with you on Malcolm, Andrea, and Sandra, but but Tony and JT's wins were based on circumstance. JT only won because Fishbach told him what to do strategically the whole season and didn't vote him out at the end and he has proven it with giant dumbass moves in both of his return seasons. Tony's win was a huge aberration. 99 out of 100 seasons he wouldn't win or even get close to the end playing the way he did and the Tyler Perry idol basically handed him a million bucks. Ozzie has never done anything but catch fish and win challenges and this season was no exception.

On RHaP this week they pointed out that there are enough advantages at the next tribal that they could theoretically not have to vote. If Tai played an idol on Brad and one on himself, Troy played his idol, Sarah has her advantage, and Aubrey wins immunity, Cerie would be the only person eligible to receive votes. That would be hilarious even if it's highly unlikely to happen.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I'd really like to know what the whispered conversations were to convince him not to do so.

I think Sarah must have told him he was safe and not to play it. I think I would have still played it, but Tai is pretty gullible and this time it worked out for him. The next question is if he will play them both on himself in the next two tribals which must have been his plan after sitting on them for this long, or if somebody will talk him out of one of them.

I can see Aubrey winning if she takes out Sarah and Brad. If she gets to the end with one of them I'm not sure who wins. I would like to think Aubrey would, but I'm not sure. Cerie sure seems like the most likely person to go at 6.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Sarah must have told him he was safe and not to play it. I think I would have still played it, but Tai is pretty gullible and this time it worked out for him. ...

The only problem with that theory is Sarah stole Tai's vote. If I were him, that would be an "oh fuck" moment and an idol would be coming out of my pocket. Not quite sure why Sarah just didn't steal Michaela's vote. It's another bit of certainty that Michaela goes home, as she wanted.

Speaking of Michaela, I was pleasantly surprised with her Ponderosa video. She was cheery and upbeat. Super positive about the whole experience and cracking jokes and getting along with everyone. Edits have been weird, but it is heavily implied by cast comments that she's a super-bitch around camp. Couldn't help but think if she had her Ponderosa persona, she would likely have made more friends and gotten further in the game.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Edits have been weird, but it is heavily implied by cast comments that she's a super-bitch around camp.
all the white ppl say this about the blacks unless you're a big fat momma black woman like ciri or the other tai, the black woman football husband (where they had the secret island alliance).

Every white person says this about black ppl in camp

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Tai didn't play it because he was obviously safe but we didn't know because the edits are absolute shit!!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The editing this season reminds me of what they do with Big Brother. If you ever watched the live streams you know how they are edited on TV and what you really see on the live streams are two different things. They might be doing this to make everything seem more unpredictable.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just posting before the episode ends, but that Cirie tribal was ridiculous. Not unexpected, based on how many "things" there were to play, but nonetheless kind of satisfying. Tai once again finds a ton of idols and plays them like a fucking moron. He told everyone but Sarah and Cirie, and then played one for someone who wasn't even really aligned with him.

He really is terrible at the game.