Survivor

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Donathon blowing everything up at tribal and outing both sides, and then not following up to just side with the stronger side anyways was not needed. Try and flush the idol? ok but now that just gets the target placed on him next because he definitely can't be trusted with anything anymore. Should have just voted for Wendell, if he played it then Chelsea was going home anyways, if he didn't you got him and the idol out.

Also Kellyn being mad at Wendell for getting chosen, like that was his choice?, salty.

Ghost island - here, just take the advantage we don't care anymore.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My interest in this season is fading fast. Didn't help that it was family week which I bitch about every season. I've learned to just fast forward through it (although I did stop to check out Chelsea's hot sister).

Too many twists, uninteresting/bad players. I dunno, maybe Survivor has run its course?

Also, Kellyn is the worst. I hate her.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Libby is quickly becoming #1 Survivor bae, finally dethroning Alexa. Fucking Christ is she smoking. I can't even imagine how hot she's going to be at the reuinion with another 15 pounds or so of chub added.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As we are getting down to it, I am feeling this is a pretty bad Survivor season.

Domenick is a bad version of Boston Rob. Sebastian is a bad version of Ozzie. Wendell is a bad version Ethan Zohn. All the women, except for Laurel, range between pathetic and god-awful (hi Kellyn). Then you have Donathan... wtf. How many generations of in-breeding did it take to produce him?

This cast sure talks a lot about making big moves, then they pussy out in the moment and cast the easy vote. The producers are ruining the show by giving away idols and advantages like Oprah gives away cars.

Given the edit, I fully expect Domenick to either win or be there at the end to lose to a bitter jury vote.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
I have to agree with all that but I'm wiling to cut Dominick and Wendell some slack. Thus far they are lesser versions of other players but that's because this season has mostly sucked. When you have multiple idols and everyone around you is playing terrible you don't need to make any big moves. Sure, we haven't seen anything to suggest Dom is on Rob's level but he hasn't had to be, and that's the problem. Too few people with actual ability to mix things up and they've never been the ones under pressure.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This cast sure talks a lot about making big moves, then they pussy out in the moment and cast the easy vote. The producers are ruining the show by giving away idols and advantages like Oprah gives away cars.
I hate that lately entire seasons are dedicated to ppl makin

"BIG MOVES"

bitch, whatever happened to playing the long con for 39 days?

NAW, JEFF WANTS ME TO THROW DOWN MY TWO IDOLS!!!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Donathan is such a retard. This season really is the worst.

Anyway, the shrug at tribal was hilarious. I think they were smart to go with Kellyn though.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, Donathan is clearly a moron. I can't fucking believe that nobody made any attempt to go after Wendell or Dom this week. Even with Donathan going full retard, there should have been an attempt to get the big targets. Dom or Wendell deserves to win this season, but not as much as everyone else deserves to lose.

• 2Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My only hope at this point is that Laurel somehow sneaks into the final tribal and pulls out a bitter jury vote victory. She is the only person I feeling like rooting for and even at that, she is in no way deserving of a win. This season is just shitty.

• 1Solidarity

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
What an absolute moron. I would have preferred if cat lady stayed over him at this point. Two times they had a chance to take out dom or wendel, that's it, it's over, either of them or laurel deserve to win as everyone else is just coat tailing to the end.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
It's no wonder Kellyn is divorced. That bitch fucking telegraphs crazy better than Samuel Morse.

dyadestrant

Molten Core Raider
This season had potential, but everyone bitching out when there was a chance to go after Dom or Wendell is making it lackluster.

I think Dom and Wendell deserve to win. Laurel is too fucking irritating in her waffling between taking one of them out and doing nothing and no one else has done anything of note.

This season reminds me of one of the earlier seasons in which every one basically sucked off Boston Rob to his eventual victory.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I'm mostly blaming it on Lauren. Every time there has been a chance to go after the big guys, she either bitched out or just went right to them and told them everything. Nobody else has really made a move, but it could well be because they couldn't do anything without Lauren and she refused to cooperate. Whoever wins this season should throw her a few bucks.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Basically the only thing I'm still watching this season for is to see if Dom and Wendell eventually turn on each other, and if not, how having both of them in final 3 turns out. I think Dom has played the game slightly better and should win but Wendell will get the SJW vote and was probably less annoying around camp.

• 1Solidarity

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Pretty decent ending to a pretty boring season. Laurel, Angela, and Sebastian proved that they richly deserved to lose, and they did so that was good. Dom and Wendell were very equal and both good players so there was no chance of a bullshit winner and I think finally getting a tie was never more appropriate. Wendell without a doubt had a better relationship with Lauren and that's what won him the game, so kudos to him. If Dom had done what he said and actually gone head to head with Wendell in the fire challenge, he would have either been the ballsiest winner ever or joined Erik and James in the "dumbest survivor ever" interview. I wish he had done it but I can see why he didn't. I liked the fire challenge at 4 better than last season. If they decide to keep that I'm good with it.

Reunion show was short and sweet as it should be. David vs. Goliath season is not particularly interesting but it will be survivor so that's good.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
What a weird ending....
Guess they have to check the votes to have it play out that way, although they use to have odd number juries before so it wasn't really needed. Guess we'll know of ties in the future if he has to read it out there again in the end.

Laurel had good relations with both, and both did things for her, Wendell gave her an idol to move on to final 4, and Dom brought her to final 3.
Don't think Dom was aggressive in his act with the fake idol, he had to sell it, that sounded like butthurt from Seabass, who was yet another person too scared to make a big move this season.
Not much else to say, one of those two had to win in the end cause the rest were just riding the coat tails.

David vs Goliath doesn't sound any good.. it's just millennials vs normal people other than John Morrison.

The reunion show is getting shorter and soon won't even be talking much about the season, half of it was apologizing, showing new season, showing kevin harts new show.

gak

<Gold Donor>
I loved seabass playing the poor victim to Dom's ballsy fake idol move, then having to admit he was gonna cut Dom's throat but got outplayed.

Too bad he was butthurt level 9000 and cost Dom a vote.

Also laughed at the chick's argument at final 3, which would have worked against Russell because the jury would've voted Hitler over Russell, but not Dom and Wen.

"All of you that wanted to make big moves I lied to you and slit your throats, then I rode the guy's coattails to final 3, gimme a million dollars, bitches !"

w.gif

• 2Worf

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the only thing lamer than Seabass being butthurt over the fake idol is the fact that he fell for it in the first place, along with the other two morons. I was just begging Donathan to say "You know, if he actually had an idol, there would be no reason to put this show on. If he was really playing an idol, he would WANT us to vote for him", but no such luck. Also, WTF was with Angela going straight to Dom and telling him about the plan to vote him out? Did she think that was going to help her in some way? There was really some astonishingly bad gameplay in this season, and some of the worst of it was by 3 members of the final 6. I don't think Donathan and Kellyn were especially good players, but I do feel sorry for them having nothing but a bunch of mouth breathers to work with.

Laurel had to know at FTC that she had no shot. I don't blame her for trying to argue her case, but it was a total waste of time. The whole "go to the end with the big guys and let them split the vote" scenario could work, but only if some people actually vote for you, which there was zero chance of with Laurel.

Last edited:
  • 2Like