Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
trex trex , I need you to tell us which if any of those texts we saw were done sober.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Oh ya, and the state wanted to press charges against her for domestic abuse from the panty video.

T basically convinced me that id have to pay all the court and her legal costs because we were married and that her court appointed lawyer told her that if i dont testify than nothing happens.
A 5 minute phone call with any competent lawyer would have convinced you she is wrong.

You instead decided to save screenshots and make a public spectacle of the Train Wreck that is your life.

giphy.gif

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
High up. Number 1? He's extreamly gentle. Nothing compares to sex with a spouse (let's call a spade a spade)
Wait so let's get this straight: tyen tyen is more "gentle" in the sack than a 68 year-old retiree?

• 16Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 18 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
dude this babysitter is 6ft1

she plays volleybal, kinda thick. Could prolly death by snu snu np

• 5Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 5 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Not a victim. In AA and worked steps. Let go of my resentments for his actions in the fourth one.

Your actions and statements here make me think you might be confused on what the term "Let go of my resentments" means...

Also, as someone who is entering "grandpa" age range I am personally offended and triggered that Grandpa Dick is being used as a derogatory term.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
trex trex what you doin while a babysitter tends to the needs of your children?

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
dude this babysitter is 6ft1

she plays volleybal, kinda thick. Could prolly death by snu snu np

I feel that hitting on and or banging the babysitter can't possibly make things worse. You should go for it.

• 10Worf
  • 7Like
  • 7Solidarity
Reactions: 23 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Waiting on mailing address for both sides to complete this 23andme order.

We missed all of the Mother’s Day discounts though which is sad.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 5 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
I'm confused. what's the point of this thread? She's a terrible mom, you're publicly flogging her, yet won't press charges and say she needs to be a good mother? make up your mind, be honest w/ yourself, and figure out what you want.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users