Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Easy bro, read the thread. She moved out a while back
:D

living with another sole provider for WELL over 6 months.

alimoney?

I have 1200x6 in babysitting fees to plop on the table aswell.

child support? lol

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Pops

living with another sole provider for WELL over 6 months.

alimoney?

I have 1200x6 in babysitting fees to plop on the table aswell.

child support? lol

There is usually a set % formula per kid, plus alimony for however long you were married. If you have nothing they will rubberstamp you and get you out of the system.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
if anyone thinks tyen will be ordered to pay a single cent in child support or alimoney, you are sorely mistaken.

OH SHIT SON, He fucked up, he's talking in the 3rd person!!

You have two young boys you dumbfuck, this doesn't help you.

Yeah, he isn't doing this for anyone but himself. I mean this whole thread works against him it it gets taken to court.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am not yet a parent but god damn are all the actual proven parents on this forum actually giving you good fucking advice. Not that either of you would heed it. That is how much of a trainwreck all of this is. I am from white trash town Oregon bro. I grew up in it. You both should be killing yourselves on how to improve the lives of your kids despite how irredeemable you two are.

Come the fuck on. There's what? 7 people in this shit show including lovers and whatever and only TWO OF THEM ACTUALLY MATTER. Guess who those two are?

But please keep feeding the drama to give me a few chuckles for 4 days tops until I get bored.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Sterling

El Presidente
The money goal was 300, we're at over 305 so we know what needs to happen.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

trex

Queen Bee
Still catching up. He owes me and my mom thousands of dollars and spends his money on weed and tequila and pretends he isn't an alcoholic. He got fired from his last job for drinking, on camera. Points at my issues.

Face palm.

He drinks tequila at 10 am. That's alcoholism. Least I can admit it.

It is really sad to me that he is continuing to put our kids in the middle of our horseshit and I'm going to exit the thread now.

His gf now has an arm that looks like an old cutting board from her tearing it up with razor blades. He's mad I told her he tries to fuck me everytime I see him. He's mad about my job and me getting into med school because it means I don't need him. That's why this thread exists (for the record)

Baby was bruised going up 19 flights of stairs, dragging his legs along the way while you were out getting drunk . I posted the text logs of exactly what I said happened just now. So you somehow saying it was from a park is crazy to me after you apologized for fucking up

Really? My mom walked up the stairs with them. Youve gotta stop the lies. You had the fob. Idiot.

"Oh my god! Kids walking up stairs who have amazing athletic abilities! Can you imagine anything worse?!" Spoiled brat.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 3 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I am not yet a parent but god damn are all the actual proven parents on this forum actually giving you good fucking advice. Not that either of you would heed it. That is how much of a trainwreck all of this is. I am from white trash town Oregon bro. I grew up in it. You both should be killing yourselves on how to improve the lives of your kids despite how irredeemable you two are.

Come the fuck on. There's what? 7 people in this shit show including lovers and whatever and only TWO OF THEM ACTUALLY MATTER. Guess who those two are?

But please keep feeding the drama to give me a few chuckles for 4 days tops until I get bored.
Please only pay attention to the last sentence of this post

• 4Worf
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What kind of grandmother would be trying to get "thousands" of dollars from the parent of her grandchildren?

Amazing athletic abilities, fucking lol. Tonya Harding 2.0 inc!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
If SD is gonna sell her snizz to pay child support, can we find someone to get a hold of Tri-State Tori to post in this thread? 'Tips from the Pros for those wanting to be Hoes'

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
If SD is gonna sell her snizz to pay child support, can we find someone to get a hold of Tri-State Tori to post in this thread? 'Tips from the Pros for those wanting to be Hoes'
Yeah, but was TST really any good at it?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

Still catching up. He owes me and my mom thousands of dollars and spends his money on weed and tequila and pretends he isn't an alcoholic. He got fired from his last job for drinking, on camera. Points at my issues.

Face palm.

He drinks tequila at 10 am. That's alcoholism. Least I can admit it.

It is really sad to me that he is continuing to put our kids in the middle of our horseshit and I'm going to exit the thread now.

His gf now has an arm that looks like an old cutting board from her tearing it up with razor blades. He's mad I told her he tries to fuck me everytime I see him. He's mad about my job and me getting into med school because it means I don't need him. That's why this thread exists (for the record)

Really? My mom walked up the stairs with them. Youve gotta stop the lies. You had the fob. Idiot.

"Oh my god! Kids walking up stairs who have amazing athletic abilities! Can you imagine anything worse?!" Spoiled brat.
I defend you and you keep yapping, shut the fuck up.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
trex trex Do you understand how unbelievable the white trash (You come where I come from girl, you can't fool me) med student, part time office manager, and #1 mom bullshit is? You can replace it with any other white trash skank and they just say they want to be a nurse rofl. Not that they ever achieve it outside of some edge cases. Most of the time w'ere talking Dental Hygienist and that's a success story. I'd be proud of you for achieving that. It's not a bad life for most of our ilk.

But no. You throat the whole hog and say you're going for an actual MD. After 5 years of doing fuck all but sucking dick and raising your kids for shit. Be a baller and post that Med School acceptance letter. I'm sure it's to a school conveniently near you because that is so common for actual med students.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf