Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
A fire station in Portland?

You do know that's how people get raped son.

Raped!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Wrong state but if it was the fuzz now they might have everything!!

Whats the URL for the canary again? I just posted a paypal receipt with my real name and address in this thread on Sunday and I think I might be in some deep shit

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
He's mad about my job and me getting into med school because it means I don't need him. That's why this thread exists (for the record)

Hate to break it to you buttercup but with a DUI on your record and near 0 action towards breaking your addiction and dependence no one will let you work on much because your insurance costs would be astronomical.

If you ever slipped up ever again it wouldn't even be a question, you would never touch another person as a doctor.

Tenley?

That's even dumber than Tinsley.

Fuck.

Wait til you find out her full name...lawl..

It's like her parents wanted her to be a austin powers mini-villain.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
none of her family is paying for med school she is delusional as fuck.

Plus she has been using that same line since 2011. She couldnt even complete her CNA, because of no reason whatsoever but just stopped doing it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee

Plus she has been using that same line since 2011. She couldnt even complete her CNA, because of no reason whatsoever but just not finishing it.

How is being a 30 year old waiter at a restaurant that serves $5 pasta for lunch. Asking for a friend.

• 4Ice Burn
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
When you were about to go to bed but The Lord visited you and told you you still had work to do:

• 26Worf
  • 10Like
Reactions: 35 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Plus she has been using that same line since 2011. She couldnt even complete her CNA, because of no reason whatsoever but just stopped doing it.

sounds like shes getting some freelance training as a urologist for vets from the Siam Wars

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

<Banned>
How is being a 30 year old waiter at a restaurant that serves $5 pasta for lunch. Asking for a friend.

Stopped working there last week. Way to get petty when the real question is, why are you a deadbeat?

Wouldnt have to work so hard if you werent trying your hardest to be a garbage person

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Salty

tyen

<Banned>
"HaHa, how is it working some shit side job because Im a mom that has nothing to do with my kids"

sick burn trex trex

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So who is paying for medim school sister?

her superwealthy family who seem to be willing to pay for her med school, but not to help her support her 2 kids

:smuggly:

• 6Worf
  • 5Ice Burn
  • 3Like
Reactions: 15 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
@a_skeleton_03 Can we get some voice logs up in this bitch. This back and fourth is missing slurring and kids crying.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
Don't get me wrong, be used to be a waiter at
Stopped working there last week. Way to get petty when the real question is, why are you a deadbeat?

Wouldnt have to work so hard if you werent trying your hardest to be a garbage person

You have no skill and your code is shit. You want to talk petty? Give us a call. Or should I call @myriahfaith (twitter)

• 2Salty
  • 1Islamic
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users