Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can you imagine someone trying that argument on Reddit? Hey guys, yeah, we're going to go ahead and confiscate all of reddits servers because some twats had an argument on your boards.

• 8Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 11 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Guess the age of this person judging by this cropped picture (to protect the innocent):

age.png

Some hard livin' going on.

• 3Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I wonder who owns an account that has only read a single thread on the forum and was just created today and is in the same region ...

• 32Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 35 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This just might be all they have to divide. Besides Tyen paying out his ass. The Donkey won.

lol. I only pay out my ass if i didnt have the kids fulltime. alimoney is fucking laughable, she screwed herself by moving in with the dude

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It’s not a good thread without at least one FBI threat. We also need comparisons to Hitler.

• 3Nationalist
  • 3Like
  • 1Comrade
Reactions: 6 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I think it is time that we shut the forum down and start finding a new home. I am so sorry that I could not protect us.

View attachment 166410

Pfft impossible to shut us down we are a non-profit / charity use the Clinton Foundation defense and refuse to surrender our server.

Also bringing the new 'BF' in on the shenanigans makes me think the children should be left at a Fire Station ASAP.

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users