Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

trex

Queen Bee
Araysar Araysar keep the Visual Basic firewalls up and ping me on IRC if the docker containers crash and drop their block chain.

I am going to bed and T tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch is on the scene with the cops.

I have a chiropractor appointment in the morning and I realized I don’t own a single nerdy t-shirt at all. Definitely not one covered in equations and polyhedrons. I will have to rectify it after lunch.

View attachment 166434
My screen shot is different. More liars.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar keep the Visual Basic firewalls up and ping me on IRC if the docker containers crash and drop their block chain.

I have a chiropractor appointment in the morning and I realized I don’t own a single nerdy t-shirt at all. Definitely not one covered in equations and polyhedrons. I will have to rectify it after lunch.

View attachment 166434

i got you dawg

1526352712410.png

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 3Comrade
Reactions: 12 users

tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch

Golden Squire

View attachment 166434
This is pretty accurate. I'm actually pedobear and can take down anything I want.. except children. :shrug:

• 4Picard
  • 2Dislike
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
So post it. Post the others. Your failure to do so makes your claim dubious.

agreed. post text logs. I did. show everyone how you properly tear apart a deadbeat mom.

Id post vids of my kids crying that their mommy is gone, shit i deal with on the daily, but it might be little to real. Thats basically why im so mad at trex if people werent aware

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
agreed. post text logs. I did. show everyone how you properly tear apart a deadbeat mom.

Id post vids of my kids crying that their mommy is gone, shit i deal with on the daily, but it might be little to real. Thats basically why im so mad at trex if people werent aware

Thats basically why im all like "wahh kids need a mom" because my mom was wonderful. Moms love you more than any woman ever could.

My kids will never know that. That is why you are a piece of shit and why im so fucking mad at you

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Take down my name loser
please move back a foot.
photo.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch

Golden Squire
T tells me how fucking mad he gets.

So anything I say to him is to inflict maximum rustle for my enjoyment.

He makes these "you mad bro" type comments, but really, he is fucking fuming.
I'm going out on a limb here, i'm guessing no one ever has thought much more of you than "man, he's a little bitch. Little, and a bitch? belittled like a bitch?"
Do you tell yourself things often, to inflict maximum rustle for your enjoyment... in your special place?

• 6Picard
Reactions: 5 users