Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'm going out on a limb here, i'm guessing no one ever has thought much more of you than "man, he's a little bitch. Little, and a bitch? belittled like a bitch?"
Do you tell yourself things often, to inflict maximum rustle for your enjoyment... in your special place?
jm59YnO.jpg

• 9Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 13 users

trex

Queen Bee
Ritley I just told him how cool you are an hour ago

I think I told you, tyen, that he is a Taurus. They are Taurus. How is the libra gf? They are an issue and a half.

• 3Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm going out on a limb here, i'm guessing no one ever has thought much more of you than "man, he's a little bitch. Little, and a bitch? belittled like a bitch?"
Do you tell yourself things often, to inflict maximum rustle for your enjoyment... in your special place?

this is some pathetic posting

• 7Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 9 users

trex

Queen Bee
Thats basically why im all like "wahh kids need a mom" because my mom was wonderful. Moms love you more than any woman ever could.

My kids will never know that. That is why you are a piece of shit and why im so fucking mad at you

Your mom you don't talk to? If she's so amazing, you should give her a call and some respect. Spade:spade.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>

Your trolls are so weak dude.

Im really let down by you, once again.

I would think a nerd would be better at this.

typical brogrammer

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users