Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Has anyone contacted CPS in regards to Tyen / Trex?

@a_skeleton_03 The community is raising money for them, the least you can do is dox them and make sure their kids aren't being abused.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I mean, it's pretty fucking clear here that you're both trash parents, and piss awful human beings as well.

Im a great single dad. Already established fact so ya.

You are a solid troll and I salute you. Wasnt gonna reply but, you are just really good at farming replies with shit posts

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
We have a 1200 page thread right here on this forum that begs to differ on your parenting ability tyen tyen

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Im a great single dad. Already established fact so ya.

You are a solid troll and I salute you. Wasnt gonna reply but, you are just really good at farming replies with shit posts

Just making this thread is proof you're a fucking terrible father, let alone being so petty and vindictive as to post it on Mother's Day.

Just to be clear I couldn't give half a shit about you or the gutter your kids are going to end up ODing in, but I'd really like to beat you with pool cues until you had detached retinas for sabotaging a tits for votes campaign.

• 8Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Only made it to page 34 so far. I am super worried that not many posters have used med school to convince them to both disappear from this forum....

Trex if you really got accepted to med school, even if it was a pay to play low GPAs welcomed, or a DO instead of MD...you've really got to stop and delete edit all of your posts. And then disappear.

Even if you can muster the focus, maturity, and dedication to graduate and complete a residency, this type of shit is going to come up in the future and be a thorn in your side. This will only make things worse for you. Students will know, faculty will know. You'll be the black sheep student of your entire class, no doubt. You'll be fucked with, and pushed to your limits mentally by random people who have authority over you. People from your class, and faculty, will undoubtedly end up reading every post you've made here....it could already be too late and you're already doomed before you even begin the program.

And for tyen:
Her completion of this program is a huge win for your children. Don't try to sabotage her successfully completing the program. She's not going to be mega rich, but she will EARN a living that really helps your children. What I mean by earn is she will be getting her fucking ass kicked daily to earn the marginal income she will make. She ain't winning the lottery. Higher middle class at best. So don't be jealous and do stupid shit to risk her future career and her ability to provide for your children.

Trex you should completely disassociate from this board, social media, everything. Keep your head down and prepare to get your ass kicked hard for the next 7+ years. This could be the biggest win for your kids that you've ever done for them in their entire life.

• 11Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 11 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Hey there green-shirted Portlandian beard-boy, I have a question for you: What does your clever little shirt say? Are you able to speak the language you display on your chest or do you simply display it in the hopes that retarded drunk women will fall for your shtick?

Are you able to articulate the contents of your shirt or do you just wear it in order to fool people who are even dumber than you?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
i havent gotten a tattoo in 11 years.
I hardly buy alcohol, (2shots tequila or 2-20oz beer 6%alc/wk)
i buy $30 weed (dab) every 4 days
1pack cigs every day(ish, sometimes half)

Im so employable that I can barely keep up with all the augmented reality freelance gigs ive been getting the past few months.

Thats why I was brave enough to quit my "stable" shit job as a server to continue freelance.

You are a poor single father of two kids and you spend $225/mo on weed?

How much is a pack of cigs? I wouldn't know, because I've never bought one, because smoking is fucking retarded, with or without kids you can't afford.

• 7Worf
  • 6Like
  • 6Solidarity
Reactions: 18 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I'm not going to read this garbage thread because Kramer vs Kramer did it better.

If you're having money problems become an Ironworker, tyen tyen .

Local Union #29 of PORTLAND, OR
11620 N.E. AINSWORTH CIRCLE
SUITE 200
PORTLAND OR, 97220
Phone (503) 774-0777
Fax (503) 775-0947
Email [email protected]

Local Union #516 of PORTLAND, OR
P. O. BOX 301638
PORTLAND OR, 97294-9638
Phone (503) 257-4743
Fax (503) 257-4920
Email [email protected]

Become an Ironworker

You'll be making six figures easy in a few years. If you're willing to work a shitty pasta job you can do this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
btw tyen tyen is it frustrating to find out that some random ass dude on the internet knows who the biological father of your oldest kid is when you don't? Cause I'd be seriously rustled if our positions were reversed.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If this thread is causing him to leave I have no fucking clue why he even comes to SS section.
probably got curious why his new GF is spazzing out over some weird looking message board. then he finds out, she urges him to post something in her defense. he does a halfass attempt, gets disgusted and then nopes right the fuck out of it like any normally adjusted mammal would do.

• 3Picard
  • 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
tyen tyen you are the Cobra Kai of FoH

you strike first
you strike hard
and you show no mercy

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 8 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
probably got curious why his new GF is spazzing out over some weird looking message board. then he finds out, she urges him to post something in her defense. he does a halfass attempt, gets disgusted and then nopes right the fuck out of it like any normally adjusted mammal would do.

He was talking about Noodleface Noodleface

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
1-855-503-SAFE (7233)

Do the right thing. There's a fucking thread with parents bragging about casually abusing their kids. Amod Amod get on it.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You quit your job to move to Vegas and gamble for a living. Some might argue that's more retarded than smoking cigs.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user