Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The best thing about this thread is it caused Noodleface Noodleface to quit.

Fuck that worthless cry baby. He'll be back though unfortunately he always comes back...

Anyways I'm not seeing the problem here you have two kids why don't you just split them up and compare what child is better in like 20 years that way you can be sure who is the best parent.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I was just going to say isn't this like the 3rd time noodle quit? Kind of a bummer cuz now we have to find another slightly to the left mod who's not completely fucking insane which is basically impossible.

Someone asked a while back what a townie is it's basically an old term for a city-dwelling white trash person who never leaves their City because of fucked-up relationship ties to ex's and family and generally keeps cycling through the same three or four jobs throughout their entire paycheck to paycheck life. Any older City especially smaller ones are generally packed wall-to-wall with Townies. Same rules apply to them as regular white trash fuck em if you're desperate but never let them know where you live or how to get ahold of you. Gavin's a pretty good example of a less pathetic version. He knows how bad Chicago is and he has nothing really tying in there per se, but he still lives in that city after all this time. So the key defining feature is a complete reluctance to move on to a better place to live.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
A key factor to being a townie though is that you have to have grown up from a young age in the same town that you eek out a meager existence in as an adult. Nostalgia is a big part of what makes a townie a townie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>
I made it to the end of this train wreck so I might as well post. Interested to see what further shit flinging has ensued when I wake up tomorrow.

I'm disappointed this DNA testing thing hasn't panned out however.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
he thinks the community has been going downhill for awhile, and this thread was the last straw, seeing people, for example, tell a mentally unstable person to kill their kids. probably one of the things that irked him.

Noodle quit being a little bitch and get back in here.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Just a thought here. Are you a parent?

Have you ever, for a brief moment, thought of ending your children because they just won't leave you alone?

If you are a parent, and you answer "no" to the above question, you're a lying sack of shit, because children are quite possibly the most annoying creatures on this planet sometimes, especially when they are well and truly aware that they can manipulate you.

I am not defending Trex here (never will I ever), but you're really grasping. If you think the kids are in so much danger that you have to intervene without being party to 100% of the situational knowledge here, go nuts, but don't expect others to do it for you.

No, it's definitely not normal and most parents don't think about killing their kids when they get annoyed.

Anyways, Tyen's put in hard work exploiting his children for attention, stop trying to steal his thunder

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Rofl, "come on guys, we've all thought about butchering our children, amirite?"

• 11Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 11 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
. Tyen accused the Grandfather of sexual abuse. Tyen implied she was sexually abused by her father as a child.

@Amod dox these sick fucks so we can contact the police.

Ive only met her dad twice. He didnt touch my kids or T as a kid.

Just thought id clear that up. But ya, he is a charles manson level weirdo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
well as a single dad, my GF helps me out with the kids more than their own mom. I know most people dont know what its like being a single dad because its uncommon, but the help ive gotten from my gf...its abovve and beyond anything T has done with our children besides birth

Im starting to get wayyy to much work then I can handle, yet I keep bringing it on because...money....

if it wasnt for that woman, T's kids would have a harder life, and my life would be harder.

You arent a single dad fuckwit, you are still married. Get your shit together. You are dumping your load into a Modern day hippie while your fat wife gets plugged by the Geek Squad. Lawyer up and stop being a faggot.

I turn weed into code so thats a business expense dawg.

I drink when im at a restaraunt. I dont have alcohol around the house. I drink a fucking asston of coffee. zfrench press at home

gf doesnt drink so its easy for me not to. But ill def get a beer or some shit when I eat out

I would need a few beers in me before going down on a Portland Hippie as well.

Yo T tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch - We can all agree your debut was sub par, but its very hard to show up into wolves den and run the pack. As of now you still could be a decent enough dude for all we know. The fact that you are living with this train wreck of a whore doesnt bode well for you. The fact that you can see this thread, take part in it, and not run for the hills does not bode well for you. But I am still willing to give you a benefit of a doubt. It all comes down to how you answer this question...

Do you now, or have you ever, owned a Button up, short sleeve shirt from hot topic that features:

A) Flames
B) A Dragon
C) A Tachometer
D) All of the Above

This will determine if you are Zero Cool, Or Joey without a handle.

LachiusTZ LachiusTZ There is your reference.

• 13Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 13 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Rofl, "come on guys, we've all thought about butchering our children, amirite?"
I mean sometimes I have a strong desire to lock them in their room for 15 minutes, practically the same thing

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I give up on trying to read this whole thread, but that babysitter app seems like something that could easily turn into a way to find prostitutes. Is it possible to post an ad saying you need a sitter for zero kids and pay $300 an hour?

EDIT: Oh, I got it. You post that you need a sitter for 500,000,000 children that are all -9 months old.

Last edited:
  • 10Worf
  • 5Like
  • 3Blown
Reactions: 17 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Is Casey the stupidest motherfucker on the planet? Or just an incel paralyzed getting his first taste of vagina?

Casey, why are you not running away from both of these train wreaks? She is not hot and clearly has no future.

She will get pregnant again and in 3 years you will be the new Tyen.

What the fuck are you doing?

• 7Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 8 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Is Casey the stupidest motherfucker on the planet? Or just an incel paralyzed getting his first taste of vagina?

Casey, why are you not running away from both of these train wreaks? She is not hot and clearly has no future.

God's work for our lolz

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Im betting Trex's smell reminds Casey of his father.

He like all of us, just want someone who would still fuck him when he is 70.

He is just ahead of the curve. The guy likes to plan ahead.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Dude she's going to be a doctor! No future what?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users