Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Oh ya, and the state wanted to press charges against her for domestic abuse from the panty video.

T basically convinced me that id have to pay all the court and her legal costs because we were married and that her court appointed lawyer told her that if i dont testify than nothing happens.

state called me, i said i wasnt gonna testify.

I saved her from a domestic violence charge on her record because of witness intimidation.

I know what its like to be a battered wife turning the other cheek just to be called abusive.

chew on that wakanadanas
The state gave you an out that would had saved your children from this situation and you pussies out. You cant afford to be a pussy with your kids welfare.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What was Noodle's reasoning for quitting over the thread? I saw the post but didn't really get the context lol
Probably because from what little I know, his wife is kinda like trex trex . The dirty dish pic probably made him realize he is headed down this path. He cut loose, and ran to Mexico before the wall goes up. Please correct me Noodleface Noodleface

• 10Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 13 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So, Portland scene girls are pretty nice (2/3).

@a_skeleton_03 reminded me I need to get more need shirts, only have one DotA shirt my brother in law bought me a few years ago that I never wore because he thinks I wear smediums.

And the new guy is a perfect example of Peterson's explanation of kids trying to join a new game / new group and how hard it is to learn the appropriate social dynamic for that. Your not doing well btw.

Nobody posted a hack the Gibson or a meme from Hackers... I skipped the gym to catch up on this and still have 30pages to go.

And fuck divorce laws.

If this thread ends in murder, it's legendary. Does it qualify if we merely get some assault / battery out of it?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It opened with assault and battery. It's escalated to child abuse.

Over under on satanic ritual child sexual abuse and lizard people?

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
because an autistic psychopath falsely accused me of being a registered sex offender while I was gone for the day and this community of spastic retards worked themselves into a frenzy convincing themselves a picture that looked absolutely nothing like me was actually me, forcing me to post a picture of my driver's license to avoid being banned.

There's still time. You've been awfully defensive of Trex.

• 2Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't believe I read the whole damn thing. Thread went from amusing with lots of potential to pathetic and sad.

Hopefully Noodle decides to stick around.

• 1Like

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
So, trex trex can you still hold up a highlighter between your D's without help as you once could?

Asking for a friend.

P.S. He's going to need some photo evidence.

If she did, would we be honorbound to make her the winner of the poll?

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Godammit tyen tyen and trex trex

@Amod can we ban these two if it'll get Noodleface Noodleface to stay?

Par for the course, he got upset reading a thread voluntarily. He could have NOT READ IT. But instead, read it and blamed the community. Reminds me of something... From years ago... It's nearly identical logic to his retardation in the argument over spoilers.

Tempted to skip work to finish catching up on this but I have a meeting so I can't. Sad times.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Par for the course, he got upset reading a thread voluntarily. He could have NOT READ IT. But instead, read it and blamed the community. Reminds me of something... From years ago... It's nearly identical logic to his retardation in the argument over spoilers.

Tempted to skip work to finish catching up on this but I have a meeting so I can't. Sad times.
You're a GS...go to work and get paid to catch up.

• 2Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just a thought here. Are you a parent?

Have you ever, for a brief moment, thought of ending your children because they just won't leave you alone?

If you are a parent, and you answer "no" to the above question, you're a lying sack of shit, because children are quite possibly the most annoying creatures on this planet sometimes, especially when they are well and truly aware that they can manipulate you.

I am not defending Trex here (never will I ever), but you're really grasping. If you think the kids are in so much danger that you have to intervene without being party to 100% of the situational knowledge here, go nuts, but don't expect others to do it for you.

are YOU a parent? ACTUALLY thinking about killing their kids because their are annoying is not the sign of a healthy parent. my kids are emotional terrorists and they piss me off to no end some days but after my divorce the only person i was thinking about killing was myself. my KIDS were the ones that pulled me back because i couldn't stomach the idea of them inheriting the legacy of suicide.

• 1Faggotry

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You dont archive a thread until it falls off.

You guys always do it way too early

its only in fear if a crazed mod is involved. Not the case, unless trex bribes a virgin mod. Whose the easy target? She might be working them already

Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule could be susceptible. He already lives in Oregon and has a lot of free time on his hands.

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm a parent, I've never thought about killing my kids ever. Even when I desperately want them to shut up my most devious thoughts are usually "Should I give them my phone to play games even though they are being bad and that would send the wrong message."

Tyen is being petty, but I'm pretty sure the kids are pretty isolated from this whole forum business. I just hope that he does the right thing legally to get custody straightened out. Honestly, the best thing at this point seems like it would be to only let the kids have supervised visits with their mother. My brother in law had a wife just like her, addicted and batshit. She killed herself with the kids in the house. Keep them away from her bro.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users