Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Maul

Dental Dammer
try an email that isnt blacklisted? lol

this guy having a hard time posting on a forum
He probably has fresh loads swimming in her ovarian tubes right this second, but this is what you're choosing to be angry about?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
What was Noodle's reasoning for quitting over the thread? I saw the post but didn't really get the context lol

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
okay yeah, Himeo Himeo , one of those quotes says CPS has been there three times already. not sure what calling is going to do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What was Noodle's reasoning for quitting over the thread? I saw the post but didn't really get the context lol

he thinks the community has been going downhill for awhile, and this thread was the last straw, seeing people, for example, tell a mentally unstable person to kill their kids. probably one of the things that irked him.

• 2Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Trex attempted suicide.

I know EXACtLY how its going to end because I know how T is. Its going to be tragic and sad.

One of the times she got arrested was because after she was being a stupid cunt, and accusing me of hitting her to the police, she fucked up and said something about jumping off the deck.

a suicide claim i have posted text logs of so you also know this os fact.

thats how this is going to end because she cant handle being a mom, being a person, and being alive.

Trex admits to being submissive. Unlikely to protect children from rapists (Grandfather, Grandmother, Boyfriend(s))

My mom was very strict and I did what she said. Dan was very strict and I did what he said.

Accusation that Trex's parents separated because of physical / sexual abuse.

Both my parents are still together to this day. I know how succesful relationships work.

Her dad is basically her right now. That is why she is so mad about her mom giving me praise. Her mom ran away from her dad with two kids and was a single mom. Im literally her mom.

She is hella stereotypical

Trex continues her pattern of accusing Tyen of doing the things she's doing.

Trex admits to physically and sexually abusing her children.

not me faggot. Drives me nuts when people are like "ohh a dad cant be a badass single parent." Sexism!!!

My kids are spoiled as fuck, i need to be harder on them. Im a hella softy to them

Def my worst quality as a parent because now they hardly listen when i want them to. I started spanking to let them know to cut the shit and listen to dad, and T called up my GF yelling at her for letting me abuse them

Trex suddenly uncomfortable talking about children after her new boyfriend jokes about being a pedophile.

I know I'm a conspiracy nut, but I'm beginning to consider these kids are being abused by multiple people.

More kid shit. Why don't you just leave them out of this?

Who else on this forum has had contact with the children and defended Trex in that thread?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Pops

This thread is pretty sad. 67 pages, that might cost them their children if Oregon takes a peek. Probably 100 bucks a page per atty come divorce war.

I hope this is a troll for the kids' sake.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Eh, tyens gf is not long face, but the girl with the arm tatoo? We need more pictures.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Here's a gem.

Suicidal. Thoughts of killing her son.

Just a thought here. Are you a parent?

Have you ever, for a brief moment, thought of ending your children because they just won't leave you alone?

If you are a parent, and you answer "no" to the above question, you're a lying sack of shit, because children are quite possibly the most annoying creatures on this planet sometimes, especially when they are well and truly aware that they can manipulate you.

I am not defending Trex here (never will I ever), but you're really grasping. If you think the kids are in so much danger that you have to intervene without being party to 100% of the situational knowledge here, go nuts, but don't expect others to do it for you.

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Have you ever, for a brief moment, thought of ending your children because they just won't leave you alone?

She's threatened to kill herself multiple times, as quoted above, and has attempted suicide.

She has a history of following through on her threats.

She intentionally starved her kids at one point. Photographic evidence of bruises on their legs. Tyen accused the Grandfather of sexual abuse. Trex posted about being submissive in relationships and doing what she's told - would likely not prevent her children from being raped. Tyen implied she was sexually abused by her father as a child.

Her new boyfriend registered on the forums to make a joke about being a pedophile.

But yea, no, this is totally all in my head.

Amod Amod dox these sick fucks so we can contact the police.

Last edited:
  • 4Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
I hope this is a troll for the kids' sake.

More likely this is tyen tyen 's cry for help because his ex-wife, her father, and her boyfriend are sexually abusing their kids and tyen tyen can't do anything to stop the abuse by himself.

Check the amod thread for more information, I've documented most of it.

Edit: Amod moved the posts here, apparently.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Zero respect for women. Hits women like his dad does.

A babysitter? Gave up my life for kids and a shit man. Wasn't allowed to leave my house for years. My gfs called me repunzel. "A babysitter". You are shit and I thank Jesus our kids are boys.

Thank Jesus they're boys, because if they were girls you'd have to contact the police and stop their abuse.

Because you think if they were girls who were being abused, like you were as a child, that you'd MOM up and save them.

Spoiler, you wouldn't.

I hope you enjoy the pruno in prison.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You follow your dream Trex, don't let that gentle-dicking 4app loser hold you back, all those long hours studying is the perfect way to neglect those kids even more, fuck, gunna put my cards on the table here, if you want to live in a semi-muslim police state, just give me a shout.

I like this Maul. He's also the perfect replacement beta cuck for Tyen. trex trex , I'd buy your plane ticket to your new home. Just send the PM, and I'd buy the ticket.

• 1Solidarity

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
this thread wtf, went from amusing to scary and sad. you people posting borderline shit about hurting the kids or themselves better think twice, in case these two idiots actually do something.
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder is there any way you can help get them on maury or atleast a podcast?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Wow... 68 pages of maturity-stunted diarrhea in less than three days. I'm impressed guys haha.

While it's mildly entertaining in the same way that seeing some De'Quon dance down the stage on Maury in childless bliss gives me a little smile, I just can't fathom the why with all this... why play this out on a public forum?

Regardless of the obvious issues, I think both of you are okay peeps and I'm sorry things have gone so sour... good luck to each of you!!! <3

-edit- LoL, wow Pasteton Pasteton you jinx... you mentioned Maury too as I was typing my post!

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I don't think I can vote for any "team" in this thread.

Real talk. You both need help, and a gaming forum is not the place you'll get it. Either you both lawyer up or family therapy up. Get some fuckin' rules and boundaries in your lives.

That said, by continuing to post on this forum you will accept the fact that I will create dank memes at your expense.

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users