Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
There's no way all that is booze purchases if a single handle of cheap vodka lasts her long enough to need a hiding spot for it. Once again more bullshit without context from the only person in this thread who actually comes across as more of an awful person than Trex.

All that is 100% booze. Hard to believe, I know.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Now that you're no longer deleting your money on her alcohol, let's drop the cigs and weed as well. For the kids.
LDS-Church-President-Russell-M-Nelson-27.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
That’s the excuse for both legs covered in bruises? Banged in the stairs?

Get the fuck out of here.
I'm kind of curious about this too. I don't remember fucking my shins up on stairs as a kid and I ran up/jumped down stairs all the time. Were they being dragged up the stairs faster than they could walk?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
This was when we still lived together. Not when I moved away and had an empty place for a week. I didnt even know he had them or anything.

Apparently she needed to run an "errand" and dropped them off with him. Then never came back home.

About an hour into work is when he texted me and was like "blahblah" and I was like "wtf?"
No, I mean you were at work. She was off fucking Chad or whatever. So Brad Pitt from True Romance has your kids, and he drags them up 19 flights of stairs, why? He couldn't have come and gotten the fob thing from you, or talked to management, or just taken the kids to the park until you got off? It's not like there was even anyone home for him to drop them off with, I'm having trouble understanding.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

tyen

<Banned>
No, I mean you were at work. She was off fucking Chad or whatever. So Brad Pitt from True Romance has your kids, and he drags them up 19 flights of stairs, why? He couldn't have come and gotten the fob thing from you, or talked to management, or just taken the kids to the park until you got off? It's not like there was even anyone home for him to drop them off with, I'm having trouble understanding.

I didnt have a fob. Management doesnt talk to anyone not on the lease no matter what.

He brought them up to homebase where all their things are to properly take care of kids

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
All that is 100% booze. Hard to believe, I know.

It's beyond hard to believe because it's coming from you. You are one of the most conniving, dishonest pieces of shit I've ever come into contact with on the internet and if you claimed the sky was blue I'd assume that there was actually 100% cloud cover at the time. Just the stuff Trex has admitted to paints more than a bad enough picture of her as a wife and mother, but it is absolutely 100% your MO to exaggerate things that happened or just flat out make shit up and either fabricate evidence to support it, or in this case provide 'evidence' without context.

You're also banking off the fact that Trex is wildly unpopular around here so the braindead proles will work themselves into a drooling frenzy of excitement because they're seeing what they want to see and won't stop the think about the fact that all of this is coming from a wildly biased source with a years long history of constant deception and shitty behavior.

It's because Tyen's stories tend to fall apart the moment you start to pick at them.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Brony

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Updated! Pls provide approx dates & order pls

2011(?) - Tyen and Trex meet and fall in trollololol love
2012 - Destroy original FoH
???? - Kid 1
???? - Kid 2
???? - Trex kisses the bottle
???? - Trex walks in on Tyen giving forehead kisses. Rips his undies looking for hot batter.
???? - Trex passes out drunk. Kid almost burns down house
???? - Trex bangs old man
???? - Trex gives children to drug dealer
???? - Trex let's new BF move in
???? - Tyen moves out
???? - Trex in AA
May 2018 - Tyen wants maximum tuconets and posts dirt on gaming forum

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
I'm kind of curious about this too. I don't remember fucking my shins up on stairs as a kid and I ran up/jumped down stairs all the time. Were they being dragged up the stairs faster than they could walk?
Look at the genetic history of the kids, i'm surprised they can even function at all.

• 2Ice Burn
  • 1Worf

tyen

<Banned>
It's beyond hard to believe because it's coming from you. You are one of the most conniving, dishonest pieces of shit I've ever come into contact with on the internet and if you claimed the sky was blue I'd assume that there was actually 100% cloud cover at the time. Just the stuff Trex has admitted to paints more than a bad enough picture of her as a wife and mother, but it is absolutely 100% your MO to exaggerate things that happened or just flat out make shit up and either fabricate evidence to support it, or in this case provide 'evidence' without context.

You're also banking off the fact that Trex is wildly unpopular around here so the braindead proles will work themselves into a drooling frenzy of excitement because they're seeing what they want to see and won't stop the think about the fact that all of this is coming from a wildly biased source with a years long history of constant deception and shitty behavior.

I specifically took a pic and printed that out for the sole reason of bitching to T about it. The pic was taken almost a year ago.

So whatever dishonesty you think that paper is claiming, it sure as fuck wasnt to convince you T was blowing money on alcohol. It was for me to rub it in her nose like dog shit and tell her to stop

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you have responsibility for the crotchfruit and you hand them over to someone you know is a danger to them.

It is your fault.

Grow the fuck up. Stop posting. Handle your shit. Everything that has happened is at least 50% your fault. Not Trex's. Not anyone other than yours.

Stop fucking around looking for points. The points do not fucking matter. The two kids do.

Handle your shit, or drop the kids off at a shelter and you and Trex can fuck each other over for the rest of your pathetic story.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

tyen

<Banned>
Plus, i know you dont know what its like to have 100-200 in cash in your pocket every single night, but going to an atm to take out more money is fuckin silly.

if you want to rob people on the street, rob a server/waitress/bartender.

A lot carry about 600-800 before they hit the bank in their purses or whatever on a busy 4day thurs-sun

tyen

<Banned>
If you have responsibility for the crotchfruit and you hand them over to someone you know is a danger to them.

It is your fault.

Grow the fuck up. Stop posting. Handle your shit. Everything that has happened is at least 50% your fault. Not Trex's. Not anyone other than yours.

Stop fucking around looking for points. The points do not fucking matter. The two kids do.

Handle your shit, or drop the kids off at a shelter and you and Trex can fuck each other over for the rest of your pathetic story.

I didnt hand my kids off to anyone. She hit him up, ditched kids on him, ran off, and then he told me about it all while i was working when he realized she wasnt coming back

Leon

<Silver Donator>
csj5jIX.jpg

Really mother fucker?

Come on. Kid has fucking marks on his thighs kness and ankles, not just the shins.

In what fucking universe is this 'lol 19 flights of stairs'?

Abuse or neglect makes no difference at this point, you're both pieces of shit.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users