Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Seriously though, just sit the kids on your couch and let them veg on tv or something, why drag them up stairs and injure them? Either he's a retard, or a sociopath, or there's something else weird about that story I'm just not seeing.

Oldbased

> Than U
I never had kids because I never felt I was mature enough or the home was stable enough to raise them properly.
Turns out I was way ahead of the curve when it came to common sense and humanity.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just saying I found this thread today and read 74 pages of it. That's enough internet for me today.

• 16Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 17 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
View attachment 166480

Really mother fucker?

Come on. Kid has fucking marks on his thighs kness and ankles, not just the shins.

In what fucking universe is this 'lol 19 flights of stairs'?

Abuse or neglect makes no difference at this point, you're both pieces of shit.
Looks like a case of rickets, either that or he's inherited his mothers easily spread legs.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Elevators use a fob per floor. So you cant get to certain floors. I lived on 24th floor, he lived on the 5th

Just curious, was she the primary driver for wanting the expensive 24th floor city apartment or was it a shared desire?

Reminds me of an ex.

Oldbased

> Than U
The irony being that people who are this self-aware would typically make good parents.
Trust me. I've thought it out in my brain and lost a woman I really loved over it.
The clothing, needing a good safe car, spending entire weekends doing things together, health care, good schooling which means living in high end districts. I just never felt I could provide all that.
My brother had 4 kids when he died at 41 and I was 34. 3 of them were over 18 at that time but I saw the child support, and emotional train wreck that followed and ended any question that I would ever have kids but I made the choice well before that at 22 when I tossed the idea and someone I loved over it.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My bank statements tell me where the money was charged.

POS charges are like, convenience stores and stuff sometimes. I get them on occasion from certain places around TX. Not exactly sure why but that's all it says. So this is probably repeat trips to the same liquor store getting beers/airplane bottles/750mls of cheap vodka... whatever. If it is true.

• 2Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
One and a half ....

May be just may be he should have been carried up the stairs?

Some fucking dude hand you your kid covered in bruises on both legs and you just walk away?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I still want to know how Browserman sweet talked the geologist tranny into coming back to his pad with a sink full of dishes and two kids around. Tyen is either black below the waste (including his wallet) or is one hell of a salesman.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You're not going to finish out med school, stop lying to yourself.
Your boyfriend is not going to fix you. Your last and most true memento will be a picture of his semen leaking out of your vodka-soaked shotgun blast of a snatch, taken as a form of petty white-trash revenge against the father of your child.
There will be no blissful apotheosis, even if you choose to abandon your children completely.
You fucked your life and you are too weak and shitty and stupid to unfuck it. This will not end happily in a well-kept suburban home, a life of direction and purpose, where a man who actually loves you sows another baby-seed to go along with your first two mistakes. No sane man will move to inherit the wreckage of your white-trash life.
The only thing that put you on the map to the rest of the world were a few undignified tit shots and an ugly, shitty online persona to go along with your shitty, ugly IRL personality. The rest of your total sum of existence will be confined to whatever shit apartment you get put up in, partners slowly degrading in worth, comforts of your youth and looks obliterated by alcohol, accumulating with the filth and trash that is the outer reflection of your inner character. You inherited Ravvenn's legacy, and don't even have pictures of you fresh-faced and smiling in a mansion hot tub to comfort you.

You deserve this. A death spiral put up for a bunch of uncaring strangers to see and laugh at.
Cunt.
Want a job in Hollywood? This kinda realness is missing.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I still want to know how Browserman sweet talked the geologist tranny into coming back to his pad with a sink full of dishes and two kids around. Tyen is either black below the waste (including his wallet) or is one hell of a salesman.

For some reason women find my personality extremely attractive. Enough to bypass all those restrictions.

I don't quite get it myself either, but it's been easy for me

• 4Bullshit
  • 1Picard

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
That’s the excuse for both legs covered in bruises? Banged in the stairs?

Get the fuck out of here.
73c0248c9ad1f49f5fc185cbae9bd01e--minuit-comic-art.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well (and for once this is not a dig on you), those west coast millennial women seem to be full of self esteem issues that a quick witted sociopath can take full advantage of. If you are willing to risk the herp and the crazy, its shockingly easy to dip your dick in millennials on the west coast, especially the further north you go.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
typing on the phone is the worst, i miss tactile buttons

Get yourself a blackberry keyone bro. I stuck with a droid 4 until last year because I refuse to use those shitty touch screen keyboards. Only problem with the keyone is that the keyboard goes across the narrow end instead of the wide side. I'd rather they just make a damned slider again like the droid4 was.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
When did "killing it" with the ladies involve 3am cuddle sessions without sex?

• 12Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 13 users

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
Stop posting and take these poor kids out for some ice cream. i haven't seen anything so disgusting as this thread on any forum ever.... and that is saying something...

I can just imagine the poor kids asking you to play while youre refreshing this thread over and over with rage / tears running down your face. Gross.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like