Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
When did "killing it" with the ladies involve 3am cuddle sessions without sex?

She was there for like 30min. She came after bars closed, then T came after bars closed. T musta struck out somewhere and wabbled back home

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
She was there for like 30min. She came after bars closed, then T came after bars closed. T musta struck out somewhere and wabbled back home
So you're out closing down bars when you've got an app based babysitter at home watching your kids or are they down at your weed dealers apartment?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Everyone's cracking on the app, but I wish we'd had something like that when my kids were younger. It's hard to find people, especially people with a verifiable track record.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
tyen tyen how much do you pay in rent?

Do you have a second room in the house?

It will look a lot better if you move out to a 2 bedroom place, even if fucks up your nice downtown life. If this goes to a trial, what are you going to show your case worker, a closet converted as a room? If this goes south and child services gets involved, you have to start adulting ASAP.

and adulting means moving to 2 bedroom place, so your 2 kids have a room to them alone.

Also start cutting down on expenses, even with full custody, its expensive to raise 2 kids

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

tyen

<Banned>
So you're out closing down bars when you've got an app based babysitter at home watching your kids or are they down at your weed dealers apartment?

They came to where I was. At my apt while my kids sleeping.

I dont get a babysitter so I can go out. The only "going out" that I do is hitting up a meal at a restaraunt

tyen

<Banned>
tyen tyen how much do you pay in rent?

Do you have a second room in the house?

It will look a lot better if you move out to a 2 bedroom place, even if fucks up your nice downtown life. If this goes to a trial, what are you going to show your case worker, a closet converted as a room?

Right now, 1485/mo 2 bedroom. Im still downtown but im by the Blazer's stadium instead of the business district. (NE instead of SW Portland)

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hey. you said you'd call about custody yesterday. did you do it? i bet you didn't.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Stop posting and take these poor kids out for some ice cream. i haven't seen anything so disgusting as this thread on any forum ever.... and that is saying something...

I can just imagine the poor kids asking you to play while youre refreshing this thread over and over with rage / tears running down your face. Gross.

The truly amazing thing is that he's so much of an attention whore that he's either oblivious to or just plain doesn't care that his behavior makes him look as bad as or even worse than his wife.

• 1Salty

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Am parent, haven't thought about ending my kids.

Do you perhaps MAYBE...connect the fact that you think about ending your kids / GET REALLY MAD AT THEM...with the fact they use manipulation on you?

I mean think about it...

You created the situation where your kids view you as unapproachable. To the point that they believe their only chance at being able to do things they want to do in life is to manipulate the shit out of you. How about this, next time your kids manipulate you try to find out why they thought they should manipulate you for their goal. I'm going to guess it's going to be a simple thing like, "I thought you'd be angry" or "I thought you'd say no".

I'm not talking about sitting with your kids as you braid flowers into your hair as you talk about fee-fees, I'm talking about figuring out why you as a parent are viewed as the enemy and not the adult. You can still be in control (for the most part) and not give into their every whim.
Nah, our circumstances are a bit different. We have an autistic child who has sensory / behavioural issues. It's a different kind of battle in my case (and it's constantly a battle) and I wasn't attempting to project. You do make a good point.

I feel a bit bad now that this has been merged into the thread of awesome, so let's stop here and get back to the funny stuff.

Last edited:
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

<Banned>
hey. you said you'd call about custody yesterday. did you do it? i bet you didn't.

I go down to the courthouse to grab the necessary forms and whatnot when my GF gets off work to watch the kids for a bit.

Then we go to a park and whatnot.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought this thread was gonna be amusing. Yet After reading the first 40 pages or so it just seems like the typical breakup drama experience back when i was 19-20 or so, only dumber, intensified, and involving kids, once again i'm so glad i never had a kid back then. Or ever to be honest.

But how old are these two? I mean i think Tyen was playing EQ back in the very early days? So he must be at least around early 30s? They hardly have the excuse of being barely able to legallly vote i suspect?

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
I thought this thread was gonna be amusing. Yet After reading the first 40 pages or so it just seems like the typical breakup drama experience back when i was 19-20 or so, only dumber, intensified, and involving kids, once again i'm so glad i never had a kid back then. Or ever to be honest.

But how old are these two? I mean i think Tyen was playing EQ back in the very early days? So he must be at least around early 30s? They hardly have the excuse of being barely able to legallly vote i suspect?

Im 32, i think

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
For some reason women find my personality extremely attractive. Enough to bypass all those restrictions.

I don't quite get it myself either, but it's been easy for me
Look at the desperate horse faced disgusting mentally unstable women in your life, thats how its "easy" for you, bet you have a fucking feedbag in your living room at this point.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Look at the desperate horse faced disgusting mentally unstable women in your life, thats how its "easy" for you, bet you have a fucking feedbag in your living room at this point.

You're a terrible white knight, I'm taking your spurs away.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users