Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Face palm. Walked in on you and Tyen's Sidepiece. Was drunk. Was pissed. You played a victim.

you said you were running off with your old man. you just drank alone instead, he was prolly busy.

You cam home to me tryin to get laid.

same guy you told casey raped you

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
Ya, I thought that too. Then she thinks she had the upper hand and starts being a cunt saying things, for example, like the text message where she goes "ill have the kids and casey is new dad."

she got a job a few days ago, started being a cunt acting like she can make the rules and dictate how things go. I said, nope, not again. made this thread, and here we are

Record all of our phone calls. Say that again.

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Zero respect for women. Hits women like his dad does.

A babysitter? Gave up my life for kids and a shit man. Wasn't allowed to leave my house for years. My gfs called me repunzel. "A babysitter". You are shit and I thank Jesus our kids are boys.

How were you not allowed to leave? Were you chained? Or did you mean the figurative shackles known as your children? On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you resent your children for ruining your amazing life?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

tyen

<Banned>
you said you were running off with your old man. you just drank alone instead, he was prolly busy.

You cam home to me tryin to get laid.

same guy you told casey raped you

It was pretty batshit with her the few months before i left.

she expected me to live with her for a year while she had a bf and i was doing whatever it is i was doing

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Zero respect for women. Hits women like his dad does.

A babysitter? Gave up my life for kids and a shit man. Wasn't allowed to leave my house for years. My gfs called me repunzel. "A babysitter". You are shit and I thank Jesus our kids are boys.

How does the children being boys affect anything? And since you've admitted you have issues, are you borderline, Trex?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Serpens

<Silver Donator>

And to think I could have been wow mount farming before reset day, but instead I read this thread.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

trex

Queen Bee
How does the children being boys affect anything? And since you've admitted you have issues, are you borderline, Trex?

He respects men. Would never look twice at casey. Is harmful and abusive to every woman he knows.

• 1Salty
  • 1Bullshit

tyen

<Banned>
It was pretty batshit with her the few months before i left.

she expected me to live with her for a year while she had a bf and i was doing whatever it is i was doing

Also while she was telling me not to come to my own house. As per a screen i posted wayyy back (for verif)

• 1Repost
  • 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
He respects men. Would never look twice at casey. Is harmful and abusive to every woman he knows.

I dont give attention to people i dont care about. Autism and whatnot

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
Record all of our phone calls. Say that again.

put up fgt. You are all bark. Wait until you have to show up in court in a few days.

Im betting, internally, that you dont even show up.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

tyen

<Banned>
Get fucked dan. Get. Fucked. Call again and I'll call @myriahfaith

Doxxin. Bout to rape casey hard now.

Wanna see a spammer vs a make believe cyber analyst?

Tenley used to call my work 5-6 times a shift to try and get me to come back home cuz she couldnt handle watching them for 5hrs

• 1Like

tyen

<Banned>
How were you not allowed to leave? Were you chained? Or did you mean the figurative shackles known as your children? On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you resent your children for ruining your amazing life?

damn

• 1Like