Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Praetorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
Zero respect for women. Hits women like his dad does.

A babysitter? Gave up my life for kids and a shit man. Wasn't allowed to leave my house for years. My gfs called me repunzel. "A babysitter". You are shit and I thank Jesus our kids are boys.
I thought the kids weren't his now it's "our kids".

Also being too drunk to leave the house isn't his fault.

Also are you still selling butthole pics for $5?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Interesting side note, folks who play the part super huge shit stains on our forum arent pro LARPers. TnT, Keg etc. all RL garbage people.

Might want to remember that when trading posts with Scream, Tolan, Edge, Tanoomba etc.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Interesting side note, folks who play the part super huge shit stains on our forum arent pro LARPers. TnT, Keg etc. all RL garbage people.

Might want to remember that when trading posts with Scream, Tolan, Edge, Tanoomba etc.
Calling Keg "garbage" would be a compliment. Dude is a total psychopath.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
This site started as noows.com. With the launch of Luclin in 2002, the FoH guild moved to fohguild.org and that's when the fohguild forums opened. I wasn't around for noows, but I think it was closer to a pure blog with a comments section than an actual vbulletin board.

The first forum admin was an FoH guild member and sometime around 2007-08 he became roommates with Tyen. The forums were pretty old at this point and the original admin stopped giving a shit about it. He basically left it to rot and gave Tyen admin / mod powers. Tyen gave his retarded girlfriend Trex admin / mod powers. They behaved like the abusive assholes they are.

At some point Tyen tried to scam advertisers by running hundreds or thousands of forum bots to try to up the pagecount numbers. No one gave a shit until the forum software became so out of date, combined with an advertisement that was giving everyone viruses, that the site became listed by google as a scam site or something. That made the forums unusable at most people's work.

This last point is what they were talking about.

Anyway, the community decided to move to a new forum, I think it was moarnets or something, and it lasted a few weeks until someone doxed the person who was running the new forums as a tranny. So the tranny deleted the forums out of spite / fear of being outed.

Then we moved to rerolled. Things were pretty stable for a few years, until that rerolled admin sold the forums to an mmo site or something.

That's when we moved to rererolled (sp?) and a_skeleton_03 (Moses) brought the community (Jews) to the promised land.

And apparently the guy who bought the old post database tried to sell it back to us for like 10K and no one here gave enough of a shit about those posts to pay that much. I think a_skeleton_03 haggled it down to pennies or something.

lol wow, you are really wrong. I was never given admin. Req gave T fashion forum and mod of that area to troll you guys. Think it was a retaliation to everyone asking for science and drugs subforum constantly.

I never ran bots on foh, i posted a graph once of traffic and those who have no idea about the internet dont know that forums are swamped with auto-bot registrations and whatnot.

also the problem with the site was some Yahoo Ui library that req didnt care to update. The site malware because of shit ads is because sites like this have to deal with shit ad networks.

all ad networks are just a front to spread malware anyway. Thats what i kinda learned from all thise dickheads

• 3Bullshit
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, that's cool.

I like my version better and I'm keeping it. Fuck off with your "facts".

• 11Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 14 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when you own a donkey, you own everything that donkey does and the donkey's trainer. besides, it was proven many times on foh and the pantheon forum that you and your bots were causing shenanigans for cash.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Just admit that you defrauded those advertising networks. I'm sure the statute of limitations has passed by now.

Fraud: 2 yrs. from discovery §12.110

Ah, it all makes sense now.

Speaking of which, here's another thread where Tyen tried to teach people how to defraud Facebook using bots.

Defrauding Facebook blackhat thread

Just admit it, Tyen. You've already admitted to leaving your children with drug dealers, ignoring obvious signs of domestic violence, lying to the police.

Just fucking admit that you defrauded some advertising networks using bots a dozen years ago and got away with it.

It's time to stop lying, Tyen.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
when you own a donkey, you own everything that donkey does and the donkey's trainer. besides, it was proven many times on foh and the pantheon forum that you and your bots were causing shenanigans for cash.

lol pantheon forum? lolol

their old coo told me about brad asking him about that.m and he set the record straight.

I botted their version of likes (points) just to get to the top of some leaderboard they had on the front page. All i did was make a post and then delete it. Or upload a photo to an album and then delete it. Was basically a point system for being active in the stupid social platform.

after you nerds trolled brad into thinkin something was amuk, my pantheon lobbyin pal laid it out.

once kyndread got the keys to the website he removed the box cuz mad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
This site started as noows.com. With the launch of Luclin in 2002, the FoH guild moved to fohguild.org and that's when the fohguild forums opened. I wasn't around for noows, but I think it was closer to a pure blog with a comments section than an actual vbulletin board.

The first forum admin was an FoH guild member and sometime around 2007-08 he became roommates with Tyen. The forums were pretty old at this point and the original admin stopped giving a shit about it. He basically left it to rot and gave Tyen admin / mod powers. Tyen gave his retarded girlfriend Trex admin / mod powers. They behaved like the abusive assholes they are.

At some point Tyen tried to scam advertisers by running hundreds or thousands of forum bots to try to up the pagecount numbers. No one gave a shit until the forum software became so out of date, combined with an advertisement that was giving everyone viruses, that the site became listed by google as a scam site or something. That made the forums unusable at most people's work.

This last point is what they were talking about.

Anyway, the community decided to move to a new forum, I think it was moarnets or something, and it lasted a few weeks until someone doxed the person who was running the new forums as a tranny. So the tranny deleted the forums out of spite / fear of being outed.

This, I now believe, was a move by the CIA / NSA to take control of the forums and guide discussion into line with NWO globalist propaganda.

Then we moved to rerolled. Things were pretty stable for a few years, the site was heavily moderated to control free speech and keep us blind to the Jesuit plotting. Eventually, someone at the NSA / CIA realized this is a fucking gaming forum with a declining user base and not reddit. That's when the mole admin, I think Draegen (sp?) sold the forums to an mmo site or something. Basically, the scammed some guy who didn't do his homework and didn't understand what he was buying.

We tried to play nice with him, but it quickly became clear that he was unhappy with the purchase. Something happened where his blue pill newbie MMO forum users found out about us and it created a culture clash.

a_skeleton_03 stepped in and made a new forum. The newbe blue pill MMO forum users made a thread about it and the salty trolls from here invaded their forum and red pilled them. Gave them a double dose of that deep deep dicking.

Shots were fired, and red pills were dropped, and the buyer was made to look like a complete asshole.

Anyway, a_skeleton_03 (Moses) brought the community (Jews) to the promised land. The buyer tried to sell us the old post database for like 10K and no one here gave enough of a shit about those posts to pay that much. I think a_skeleton_03 haggled it down to pennies or something. Eventually the old FoHguild posts were recovered as well, so everything is under the same roof for the first time since noows.

With the lack of interest / top down control from the CIA we were invaded by shill posters as part of the 2016 election. The admins here played ball, but a_skeleton_03 tried to retain the spirit of the original FoHguild forums with a strong free speech bias. This led to him being doxed earlier this year and his job being threatened. He stepped down as admin and the forums became a charity or something recently.

That's when Tyen made this trainwreck garbage dumpster of a thread and the first charitable donation of our new charity is buying Tyen and Trex paternity tests for their abused / molested kids.

The CIA / NSA have taken a renewed interest in these forums. Be warned.

The funniest part about this whole thing was that one guy being outted as a tranny. Which, and this is maybe the best piece of old forum drama we have, wasn't our first time to the tranny rodeo.

You should ask about Millie, Kate's playground, Ravenn, and the screenshots revolt of '05 if you want the good shit.

Yeah this place is pretty cool

• 6Like