Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I believe it will be up to Araysar Araysar when the time comes. It's only right that he be the one to pull that particular lever

Definitely HoF material. @a_skeleton_03 considered shutting it down it at first but I promised him to spend my Sunday babysitting it to prevent crazy doxxing shit. I only left my computer for 30 minutes that day to ride to CVS and buy a disposable debit card to donate $50 to the 23andMe fundraiser

It's my way of giving back to the community that has given me so much in the 18 years I've been here

• 21Like
Reactions: 20 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Please correct me if I am wrong, but Trexxy claimed to post about her alcohol use in the addiction thread. I just dug through the entire thing and couldn't find any of her posts. I will admit there is a possibility I'm just tarded, but Trexxy being full of shit is equally likely.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I locked it and banned Tyen to clean it up and then told Araysar that the thread I sent his baby to bottle feed. He can definitely put it in the hall when he feels like it needs to ascend.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
tyen tyen and trex trex

I'm a 37 year old man getting ready to have my first born next year.

Give me 5 child-rearing tips each to make me a better father

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure there is anything left to this thread. I think you can safely shut it down.

Sledge

Trakanon Raider
I count 20 plus bruises. Did yall drag the kid by the neck through all 19 flights?

For what it's worth there was a video posted earlier of the kids playing somewhere. I just scrolled through the video quickly and saw one of the boys not think twice before taking a flying leap off the side of something he probably shouldn't have into a cushioned donut shaped contraption. He didn't quite make the landing and racked his legs/ankles pretty good and just kept going. So my guess is a good number of bruises are pretty common on that dare devil kid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
tyen tyen and trex trex

I'm a 37 year old man getting ready to have my first born next year.

Give me 5 child-rearing tips each to make me a better father

How big is your closet?

image.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 14 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
For what it's worth there was a video posted earlier of the kids playing somewhere. I just scrolled through the video quickly and saw one of the boys not think twice before taking a flying leap off the side of something he probably shouldn't have into a cushioned donut shaped contraption. He didn't quite make the landing and racked his legs/ankles pretty good and just kept going. So my guess is a good number of bruises are pretty common on that dare devil kid.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This thread was like a metaphor for tyen and trex having sex.

It was an awkward and confusing double hatefuck
Tyen blew his load early
Trex brought in another dude
Other dude was sadder than tyen
Trex stayed drunk
forehead kisses

In the end it didn't last very long and everyone was disappointed. Oh and we have these videos of fuck trophies now that we don't really want and no one knows what to do with.

Last edited:
  • 15Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
While it's definitely true that people love to watch train wrecks go down, this thread was a foolish idea.
/shrug

trex

Queen Bee
Jesus tyen. Jojo90 strike a nerve?

Public forum he posted Dick pics to asking "is this herpes?"

So over this thread. For a complete idiot, my internet detective skills are A+

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user