Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I can't even read all posts because there is too much. 83 pages of shit talking 2 and 3 year olds. Sad

I mean, you're not working or watching your kids, how do you not have the time?

• 18Ice Burn
  • 11Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 32 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
After 5 years and 7500 posts, pharmakos pharmakos s finally lands a solid zinger on someone.

Give this boy a hand folks.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

trex

Queen Bee
Zara. Sup etoilet/ravvenn. The fuck? Us women have to stick together

• 5Salty
  • 1Comrade
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 6 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Can we please get team murder-suicide as a third option?

That's really the only way the kids win here

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah. We giggle.
Uh, because there's some kind of victory in there for you or something?

P.S. - That romantic, shared moment with your new mark is going to cost you at least a 30% reduction in getting that box kissed.
Well....Portland

• 1Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Anyone understand this post?

Look, you retarded diseased whore. This thread is over unless you want to bring in your abusive father or post some saggy tit pics.

But, I'm going to do you a favor. Your life sucks, and I'm going to tell you how to salvage what's left.

Step 1. Divorce Tyen and give him full custody of your spawn.

Your Sexual Market Value is divided by the number of children you have + one. You were a natural seven ten years ago, you're aging into a six as you read this. Divide six by three and you have a sexual market value of two.

That's why you're dating a guy who doesn't mind looking at Tyen's diseased cock and who (SPOILER) will abandon you when the last of your beauty is gone by your early thirty's.

As dumb as you are, you intuitively know this. It's why you've been trying to kill your kids for years.

Finish the divorce, give Tyen your kids. It's time to move on.

Step 2. Hit the gym.

You're out of shape and frankly disgusting to look at. Salvage what you have left.

Step 3. Find Jesus.

You have a natural in as a Mormon to beta cucks willing to forgive your troubled past. This will give you your best shot to find someone better than Tyen and stupid enough to take you. Consider moving to Utah to increase your odds.

Step 4. Don't sexually abuse your next set of kids or prostitute them to drug dealers.

Step 5. ???

Step 6. Profit.

Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I mean, you're not working or watching your kids, how do you not have the time?

83 pages is a lot to read when it all looks like this:
cTDBnjy.png

• 29Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 34 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think the donkey show is over for now boys, maybe tyen can give us an update later on, but this epic is already in the end credits scene. all we need now is a screenshot of bucky getting a wakandan backrub and then send her to valhalla.

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Your Sexual Market Value is divided by the number of children you have + one. You were a natural seven ten years ago, you're aging into a six as you read this. Divide six by three and you have a sexual market value of two.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Take this one out back. Maybe just the first 15 pages so it’ll be more entertaining to read for future gens

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Guy addresses his wife as "dude" and with a single word reveals more about his character than all the thousands composing all the useless, desperately attention-seeking posts he's made over all the years.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users