Swamp Donkey, Mom of the year.

Are you...

• Total voters

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Good one.

No cure for alcoholism. No cure for autism.

Anyone understand this post?

The cure for alcoholism is to stop drinking. GTFO comparing your self with people who have problems beyond their control. Count your blessings that even after all you have managed to fucked up out of your own free will, at least you are the mother of two healthy kids.

Himeo Himeo your history hurt me right in the feelz.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a reason you take everything Tyen says at face value when he's a notorious shit talker. Like in the short time I've been here he's talked so much shit and pushed insane amounts of hyperbole and straight up lies in various threads.

This shit is just trailer trash nonsense but I really do think Tyen is probably the one who's heavily inventing here.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a reason you take everything Tyen says at face value when he's a notorious shit talker. Like in the short time I've been here he's talked so much shit and pushed insane amounts of hyperbole and straight up lies in various threads.

This shit is just trailer trash nonsense but I really do think Tyen is probably the one who's heavily inventing here.

Good point.

Now imagine how retarded and or insane Trex was to get involved with Tyen. How dysfunctional her judgement must be to start a family with him, etc.

That says it all.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
You're not going to finish out med school, stop lying to yourself.
Your boyfriend is not going to fix you. Your last and most true memento will be a picture of his semen leaking out of your vodka-soaked shotgun blast of a snatch, taken as a form of petty white-trash revenge against the father of your child.
There will be no blissful apotheosis, even if you choose to abandon your children completely.
You fucked your life and you are too weak and shitty and stupid to unfuck it. This will not end happily in a well-kept suburban home, a life of direction and purpose, where a man who actually loves you sows another baby-seed to go along with your first two mistakes. No sane man will move to inherit the wreckage of your white-trash life.
The only thing that put you on the map to the rest of the world were a few undignified tit shots and an ugly, shitty online persona to go along with your shitty, ugly IRL personality. The rest of your total sum of existence will be confined to whatever shit apartment you get put up in, partners slowly degrading in worth, comforts of your youth and looks obliterated by alcohol, accumulating with the filth and trash that is the outer reflection of your inner character. You inherited Ravvenn's legacy, and don't even have pictures of you fresh-faced and smiling in a mansion hot tub to comfort you.

You deserve this. A death spiral put up for a bunch of uncaring strangers to see and laugh at.
Cunt.

Daaaaaaaaang.

• 2Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

Shut the fuck up Duppin. tyen tyen is a human garbage pile, and trex trex is the entire fucking city dump.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Uh, because there's some kind of victory in there for you or something?

It's all how you introduce it. She probably says something like "That was pretty good, but do you wanna see the dick that gives me the best fucking ever? See those bumps all over it, they really stimulate my g spot" Then the new john can learn and next time do better. Thus she wins ... in theory. Except that there never is a next time.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Guy addresses his wife as "dude" and with a single word reveals more about his character than all the thousands composing all the useless, desperately attention-seeking posts he's made over all the years.

Could be worse, could be “bro”

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Look at the desperate horse faced disgusting mentally unstable women in your life, thats how its "easy" for you, bet you have a fucking feedbag in your living room at this point.

I lol'ed and then went searching for Tyen's apartment. It was surprisingly easy to find.

9ac9932e7c099eba0f0225a8eab1d370.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I'm sure every babysitter hires a fake review company to bolster their ratings. And there's no way to evaluate information online.

Meanwhile, you had BBQ with your neighbors and they were cool, so their daughter is capable of watching your kids, with zero hesitation.
LOL yes, its called "knowing people in real life". You are gonna seriously sit there and say anonymous online reviews are even comparable? That is some hysterical generation gap shit.

You dont need to "hire a fake review company" for anonymous online reviews to be bullshit.

Exhibit A: Tyen has 101 votes in his favor. And they arent even fully anonymous like most bullshit online reviews. Guess Tyen is an A+ babysitter!

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
LOL yes, its called "knowing people in real life". You are gonna seriously sit there and say anonymous online reviews are even comparable? That is some hysterical generation gap shit.

You dont need to "hire a fake review company" for anonymous online reviews to be bullshit.

Exhibit A: Tyen has 101 votes in his favor. And they arent even fully anonymous like most bullshit online reviews. Guess Tyen is an A+ babysitter!

Yes, that's what this vote is about, his babysitting skills. Brilliant. You definitely display a great ability to discern information.

And it's not likes like in social media, it's actually paying customers who give reviews in that site.

I'm not saying family known or friend's child is a bad option, but it's hardly this perfect route you're pretending, especially since I doubt you do any further looking than just knowing the people. But yeah, I'm sure family/friend known babysitters have never done anything wrong.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

You cant fake those reviews.

• 2Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Those babysitter sites are where all the backpage whores are moving on to.

Tyen's just ahead of the curve.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

Of course it's comparable. In the scenario you gave, you don't really know these people either. It's all a crapshoot. At least with a site/app like that you can verify that they have successfully watched kids before. And if it turns out to be a front for whores, well that's all to the good.

• 3Solidarity