SWTOR

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I reactivated my account the other night and played some. I wanted to just play some class story mode which is exactly what I'm doing. I've gottne to the final part of the Inquisitor storyline on Corellia (I had a highlevel inq already) and I'm reminded how I can't stand that planet. I don't get why they decided every world need to be so freaking big with nothing interesting in it.

I'm thinking of what to do with my credits & cartel coins. Bought a pack for like 300 which contained a chest that seems to sell for 1.4 mio credits on the AH which makes me happy

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Credits generally have two purposes these days: Strongholds/Conquest and vanity items. Once you're at 100% conquest bonus and have the armor looks you want it puts things in perspective.

Arterial

N00b
Credits are pretty useless for the most part in swtor, I spend mine on WZ medpacks, and augment kits. I actually got up to 100mil credits at one point just from WZ's and the odd daily

moontayle

Golden Squire
I keep around 10m on my one toon and just sell old cartel packs that I kept around from buying a hypercrate (with credits, I'm not shelling out actual cash for a digital lottery). PvP is better credit-wise these days. I made 1m without doing anything else in a little over a week. Maybe 4-5 matches a day, give or take.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Something I found on Reddit. Older post but it's still fairly relevant. I did the tricks from thefirst postand then updated them to thissecond postfurther in. It seems to work. I'm definitely not getting as much stuttering as I used to, especially when turning. If you've got an Nvidia card, you should give this a try.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Something I found on Reddit. Older post but it's still fairly relevant. I did the tricks from thefirst postand then updated them to thissecond postfurther in. It seems to work. I'm definitely not getting as much stuttering as I used to, especially when turning. If you've got an Nvidia card, you should give this a try.
What I found worked to cure stuttering for me is really weird but simply turning it to full screen windowed mode totally fixed my stuttering issue. No idea how or why that works but for me it was night and day fix.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I run that all the time anyway. Various "optimization" programs tell me I need straight out fullscreen, which to me is untenable and defeats the purpose of dual monitors. At any rate, I need a new computer (this one is approaching six years) and for the time being this has made things better. Fleet is still somewhat shitty but everywhere else is much improved.

Malakriss

I love returning people who list their bank clearing sales for default on GTN. Cause even if it takes forever to sell 18/20 of the armor boxes you usually make a mil+ in 24 hours.

Malakriss

PTS leaks starting to come out. Apparently, even on old planets they are level syncing you down so you can no longer outlevel or outgear anything. For example, you will be level 43 when visiting Belsavis.

This is stupid. I hope whichever idiot came up with this gets fired for the holidays.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Eh, I like that. I hate being invincible due to level advantage when doing old stuff I skipped past before. And it's impossible not to outlevel entire planets with the way xp rolls in. However, a toggle to downscale might have been less controversial.

DavivMcD

Peasant
I wouldn't mind it if the leveling game was any fun. Most quests are just "walk down linear hallway with 25 packs of 4-6 weak mobs spread just far enough so you can't aoe a fucking thing." The occasional solo yellow star mob is such a breath of fresh air, but they're usually stuck in corners and dead ends you don't need to go through anyway. My solution has been to always pick the stealth spec if available and just skip to the objective.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I knew they were doing this with regards to Flashpoints and Operations but I think it's a mistake to make it universal. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I kinda like this, it's one of my favourite thing about GW2, although that game was designed with it in my mind from the start, will have to see how that works out in Star Wars, but I like the concept.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
That's the only thing I don't like about merc - tiny range on our spam AOE compared to sniper/sorc.

But then I leveled a JK tank and that limitation didn't seem so bad anymore, heh.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So the player housing itch has got me bad just like it always does in games that has it. 5k+ cartel coins down the drain and 20+ runs of fucking Mandalorian raiders to get kolto tanks so far.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I picked this up recently, and bought a month sub. I was thinking about trying to get a friend of mine into it as well, but I'm curious how well it would work duo leveling. Since the class quests are such massive exp, would we both be spending the entire leveling experience off doing our own class quests and not really be grouping much since just class quests alone overlevel you for everything?