SWTOR

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
so, been wondering about this recently and read the last few pages... i'm intrigued...

I played in beta, and early launch, primarily as a Smuggler, and burned out in my mid-40s.

I was intrigued at the time that they could hybridize between DPS, healing, and crowd control.

How are they now? I guess if I come back I should play through another story anyway.

Any server recommendations?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Harbinger is the most populated for West. Shadowlands, Ebon Hawk, Jedi Covenant cover the East. Harb and Shadow are the ones that have hamster issues from time to time, but there's actually people doing stuff in every zone as the trade off.

Daidraco

I came back and started playing freely - went ahead and subbed after getting a new character to 20 and Im still enjoying the game casually. I wish the graphics were better but its still a fun game. Much more polish than what we experienced at release and beta (obviously).

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Heh I got pimped out in S&V. Basically I now have everything you can get from SM that doesn't come with a set bonus. Yay? But that just shows how fast you can make FPs pointless if you do the raids, since there's a new one every damn day.

I reworked my stats for more balance and yeah, big difference. Crit is great but only if you keep alacrity in the 800ish range to fit everything in. That seems to be the standard assumption for most classes right now.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I rolled on Harbinger simply because the server load registered "Heavy". I rolled level 1 just to get my feet wet but will probably jump to 60 as I had don't the early levels so many times I just couldn't do it again haha

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I visited Harbinger while Shadowlands was down for two hours. I only had a couple of shitty lowbies on there and an empty lv12 legacy. Fuck that.

In that short time I learned to regret that both of my 60 knights went the single saber route.

Karloff_sl

shitlord
Ok trying to make sense of coming back, think last time I played was close to 3 years ago and just had to call up to get my pw reset. I've got the collectors edition with the security key. So my questions should I even bother with the security key? Do I need to resub to get access to the new storyline? I think I've got a lvl 50 smuggler but since the game is different I guess start over?

I logged it but was instantly lost but seems like I have 1700 cartel coins but really have no idea what to do with them I stopped playing before it went to f2p.

Malakriss

Saw a HM op being advertised in fleet, join up and 3 seconds later it's flipped to master looter and everyone else is from the same guild. Politely excuse myself and say they should mention it's a guild run in the advertisement but still get some almost angry whispers back after I drop.

Already had multiple instances of players straight "lol nope"-ing out of SM GF groups simply because I notice the loot setting when joining and ask why Mr. totallynotaninjalooter group leader has it on master looter. Don't even need to wait for an explanation because there is none.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I assume the CS is every bit as helpful as Blizzard's when it comes to people not following loot rules.

Malakriss

I still have an unanswered 9-day old ticket because some geniuses killed Jarg when he was on the awning. Which is completely beside the fact that bioware geniuses decided to remove the loot chest from that encounter after 4 years of making sure such a thing can't happen.

So "What CS?" before even discussing their policy on loot rules.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So far I can't be bothered to do SM ops. I don't feel like transferring and losing my name and this is single player city.

I did enjoy trying to get into a TFB SM via GF and it finally popped right before I was going to log out 5 hours later.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I don't know what it's like on your server but Ebon Hawk basically sets up GF runs in general. Once the full raid is set, the ops leader queues and off they go. Actual formation strictly through GF is few and far between.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
We have a forum guild here? Foh used to be on Harbinger and I can invite people if we're over there.

empire side.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
I still have a char in Fires of Hutta I think. Need to find a home for my Bounty Hunter though.