SWTOR

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So we're empire? If we have a forum guild going, i'll re-roll
smile.png

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Well.. It's literally just me. If there are others on the server that want to join I can invite to guild.
Sounds like a good start lol.... ok people. Harbinger - Empire. Let's hit this up to the Star Wars release.

May the Force be with you.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
4X - best dialog in the game?

Also, an alien told me it was going to "drink my insides" earlier. I've given that one a lot of thought.

One planet left for trooper. Almost got that *

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Anyone else have issues subscribing to this game? Just won't take my credit card. Do they not want my money?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
um looks like they don't. at least I don't have access to the legacy icon on this server, don't have all classes buffs, any legacy titles, and don't have the special icon on my name for completing all classes.

it does look like collections are cross server, but legacy no.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Sorry, I thought you were talking about if you transferred a character. Your legacy travels with you. But yeah, straight up unlocks cross-server aren't a thing.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Anyone else have issues subscribing to this game? Just won't take my credit card. Do they not want my money?
I haven't had the issue with SWTOR but i've found it recently with my PSN. Double check how your name/address is set up on your credit card statement. Mine for some reason has my apt number on address line 1 and the address on 2. (usually the other way around when i enter it on websites). Once I matched it up, payment went through.

Slithum

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
I just came back 2 days ago and had no problem with them taking my money but my friend who was trying to sign up the same day tried 3 different cards and they wouldn't take them.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
only people who ever refused to take my money was daybreak for DC Universe online. I'm talking weeks of back and forth of "support" tickets and they just absolutely refused to take any of my money.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
I had this issue when I played for a while after the Hutt Cartel came out. I had to call their support and have them add my card to my account over the phone. Worked fine after that.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did a HM TC tonight and actually got a taste of gear/dps checks again. Cycled through two bad DPS until we got 2 mara + 2 sorc and maintained that split for boss vs adds on the kill run. Still hit enrage sub-20% but I would say everyone needs to pull at least 4500 dps (including the invulnerability periods) which basically means full 216 except for maybe a few pvp armorings or relics.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
ok nevermind sutekh. Since i'm +9gmt and you guys are probably all -8/-5GMT i'll never see you all, plus fuck not having legacy access.