SWTOR

moontayle

Golden Squire
Was never really into ranked and I think Arenas are aids. That said, the PvP community on TEH was always pretty good overall. Hope they enjoy the stay.

Arterial

N00b
I just need mods for all my gear as I level up. Need more planet tokens. I think I have all the armor ones so far.
How is your cash?, I just would get the odd green for 2k-4k on the GTN, and take the green quest reward over a token if it was a big upgrade. Once you hit end game money isn't really a issue so spend away. You could sell some grade 2/3 crafting mats for about 1-2k per unit on the GTN, they sell well currently because of they are used in conquest supplies, people like myself are too lazy to farm them so i just buy a few stacks when i need them, its easy to come by credits at 55

I hated ranked as well, it seems to attract the worst people, I did like the 8v8 back in the day :p

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How is your cash?, I just would get the odd green for 2k-4k on the GTN, and take the green quest reward over a token if it was a big upgrade. Once you hit end game money isn't really a issue so spend away.
If you're getting greens, don't buy them off GTN. Or at least do a little price comparison first if you're short on cash. Near all the planet spaceports, except maybe Quesh, you'll find a group of vendors for weapons, armor, mods and comm gear. You can buy regular green armors/mod/barrel/hilt's off the mods vendor for much cheaper than you can buy them off the GTN. Prices for green mods on GTN Shadowlands has gone kinda nuts.

sukik

Prices for green mods on GTN Shadowlands has gone kinda nuts.
This also goes for rank 1-5 mats. I've been selling extras for anywhere from 1k to 4k each, if you keep your companions out gathering all the time you'll have no cash problems.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There doesn't seem to be a large market for F2P Unlock items on the GTN like Unify Colors, Hide head slot, etc. Are these generally not sold at all or simply made to order for people auctioning WTB? The goal is probably to only sub for a month or two for the class xp bonus and expansion drop but back to F2P after that.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I just bought armoring mods off of some vendor. I have like 6k credits to my name. I just need to get a set of gear and mods for my Companion soon. I have a collections set I can give him I guess. Not a weapon though.

sukik

There doesn't seem to be a large market for F2P Unlock items on the GTN like Unify Colors, Hide head slot, etc. Are these generally not sold at all or simply made to order for people auctioning WTB? The goal is probably to only sub for a month or two for the class xp bonus and expansion drop but back to F2P after that.
I'd keep checking and advertise WTB. Every time I check the unlocks on GTN it's different stuff so either they sell fast or the kind of people who purchase and list those kinda things don't play a lot. Might be a little of both depending on the day of the week.

sukik

I just bought armoring mods off of some vendor. I have like 6k credits to my name. I just need to get a set of gear and mods for my Companion soon. I have a collections set I can give him I guess. Not a weapon though.
I'll send you some cash when I get home.

Arterial

N00b
you are better off buying greens than getting mods, Id throw you a bunch of credits/gear but I am on a diff server

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I wish I had time to play this, but ArcheAge is keeping me busy.

I already have 5 classes done the old fashioned way, and would love to do the rest.

I really need to try and find some time for this. I logged on this weekend, did a few part on my Imperial Agent...it was kinda neat to just do the story mission.

Still have 10millions credit from the last time I was on, had forgotten I had sent all my money to a single character to get "The Wealthy" title.
smile.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Put in some time this weekend and had a fun with my friends. Were all approaching mid twenties now, I think I might reroll from sorc to sniper though. The class isn't as fun as I thought it would be. The voice is kind of horrible too =/

Arterial

N00b
Put in some time this weekend and had a fun with my friends. Were all approaching mid twenties now, I think I might reroll from sorc to sniper though. The class isn't as fun as I thought it would be. The voice is kind of horrible too =/
sorcs are not really good until 45, middle tree sorcs are fun as hell once you get thundering blast

moontayle

Golden Squire
Most classes are wishy-washy until 45. That's when you complete the tree and can start having something resembling a rotation. One of the reasons I think they're changing it.

Sorcs are fun but middle tree you're basically a turret. They're hard to play to potential, especially in PvP. I much preferred the third tree. More mobile.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I hit 22ish with my Shadow. Story line so far is meh. I'm not sure I like the mechanics, but I have too many unlocks right now. I bet it becomes better later.

Levels are flying by though. Almost did all of Taris in like 30 minutes.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hit 22ish with my Shadow. Story line so far is meh. I'm not sure I like the mechanics, but I have too many unlocks right now. I bet it becomes better later.

Levels are flying by though. Almost did all of Taris in like 30 minutes.
Story doesn't get better, unfortunately. It was suppose to be the obi-wan fantasy and my first playthrough of the game was a consular, but I feel like it never really picked up

Is there a way to get around planets faster? I played my assassin for a bit on belsavis (with the 12x class exp) and running from one part of the questline to the next took 10-30 minutes. I'm now going to head to Voss I think and I just dread running through yet another asshole for story tidbits. Like, anything I can do?

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Belsavis is kind of an anomaly - it is ridiculously huge compared to some of the other planets, and the last area you need to go to is split across multiple maps and silly corridors you have to run through. Comparatively, Voss and then Corellia aren't as bad.

While I can't say anything about the Consular story line that hasn't already been said, I really think one of the things that hampered it was the voice acting. It wasn't a particularly strong story to begin with, but the voice certainly didn't help (male, anyway).

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Every time someone speaks disparagingly of the Consular storyline I'll post again to defend it!

Evil female, it was awesome. Great voice actor.. She is a very rude sarcastic bitch, and it was a lot of fun.. Maybe good/male isn't any fun, I don't know, but evil/female was excellent!

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Every time someone speaks disparagingly of the Consular storyline I'll post again to defend it!

Evil female, it was awesome. Great voice actor.. She is a very rude sarcastic bitch, and it was a lot of fun.. Maybe good/male isn't any fun, I don't know, but evil/female was excellent!
I was good female. I liked my character but she never had a lot of interesting ideas besides randomly just amassing a crew. I would much rather have had my focus be on the mystical side of the force, like go to dagobah and become a hermit.

Same way I feel inquisitor's storyline could have had you start off as a senator in the republic of sorts, and just have you go full palpatine