SWTOR

moontayle

Golden Squire
They've made improvements over the years but the engine is still shit and it'll remind you of this at the worst possible time. Still, no other MMO pulls me in like this one.

Arterial

N00b
Oh, and if you joined a raid that can't get past the first boss, you were locked to that instance for the week. I have no idea if any of this is any different now.
Just reset your instance, its on your portrait, raids basically save your progress by how many bosses you kill per difficulty level. I really don't find the game laggy and I have a mid level rig

moontayle

Golden Squire
Just reset your instance, its on your portrait, raids basically save your progress by how many bosses you kill per difficulty level. I really don't find the game laggy and I have a mid level rig
So Operatives don't disappear from your screen when they roll up a ramp in any warzone only to reappear 10-20 yards away?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
So the 12X class story XP stuff is going on right now?

Sterling

El Presidente
Have not played since Vanilla and am considering picking this back up. There a forum guild or something? With my schedule the way it is I'd be pretty casual to say the least.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's probably better to try to get into an established guild for activities. A few of us are going to start up on Shadowlands (probably imperial) in a couple weeks and I don't know what we're going to do for a guild. We may form a filler guild if there are enough people.

Arterial

N00b
So Operatives don't disappear from your screen when they roll up a ramp in any warzone only to reappear 10-20 yards away?
Oh yeah the game rubber bands a ton, it annoys the piss out of me when I root people running from my operative. I am kind of used to the roll and leaps not registering right

whats a good pvp guild on the Ebon Hawk Moon? Getting bored of fighting the same folks on JC

It's probably better to try to get into an established guild for activities. A few of us are going to start up on Shadowlands (probably imperial) in a couple weeks and I don't know what we're going to do for a guild. We may form a filler guild if there are enough people.
I think JC is a better server than shadowlands

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I've multiple 55's on Shadowlands and no reason to transfer a character to another server for the legacy benefits. Not saying its ruled out, but I'd need pretty good reason to move.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Oh yeah the game rubber bands a ton, it annoys the piss out of me when I root people running from my operative. I am kind of used to the roll and leaps not registering right

whats a good pvp guild on the Ebon Hawk Moon? Getting bored of fighting the same folks on JC
I haven't kept up on Impside much so I'm not sure there. Imperial PvP is so fragmented from what it used to be, mostly it's just small cliques with maybe one or two legitimate PvP-oriented guilds. I see Corruption a lot, so maybe start there. Could also try Silent Council, they have a few good top-end players.

Pubside you basically start with Core and work your way down. I'm in Pax Dominus and they're good people but out of the dozen or so consistent PvP players we've got maybe 3 that are capable of being more than average (myself included).

Sterling

El Presidente
Well, I had a physical security key and it's long since dead I guess so I have to deal with that before I can do much else since I can't even log onto their website.

Sterling

El Presidente
Pretty sure I did all 8 stories back in vanilla. Not sure what I'd want to do this time around. Either play an existing guy or level up a new one since it's been quite awhile. Was on Fatman I think, honestly don't remember.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd be down to join a Shadowlands Imp side guild. Started a Jug over the double xp weekend, though I still haven't made it off the starting planet yet.

moontayle

Golden Squire
For pure population, Ebon Hawk is consistently Very Heavy, however, the population as a whole is very diversified. And yeah, filthy RPers. Which is actually pretty easy to avoid as long as you stay out of the middle of the fleet.

Jedi Covenant is the other East Coast server with a good consistent population.

TOR Status - US Servers

moontayle

Golden Squire
Operative. Stealth just changes the game so much. Otherwise you have to fight your way through everything. Go Concealment. The burst is real.