SWTOR

moontayle

Golden Squire
If anyone playing Ebon Hawk Imp side is looking for a guild simply for the sake of having a guild (and the ~5% exp boost), I'll be online tomorrow from about 5:00 pm EST until like 6:30 or so. I took over ownership of the guild I've been in since basically release. Long since "dead" in terms of activity, but I keep it because it has like 4 bank slots. And hell, if enough are interested at 55 I'm capable of leading some SM Ops like once a week or so. Name of the guild is Fallen Order. My name is Triggl? but search for either the guild name or just "Trig" and you should find me.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So going to go through Imperial Agent. Does it matter if I go through as light or dark side choices?

Bacon_sl

shitlord
moontayle_sl said:
I never could fault the game for its visuals. I wish they'd get off their ass and get a team on making day/night cycles and actual weather for the planets but on the whole they hit the mark pretty damn close on every planet I visited. Alderaan is especially beautiful but each planet does a good job is portraying the overall conflict in its unique way. It's easy to dismiss these things when the game itself is little more than a theme park kiddie ride and the fact that static scenes are just that (Republic Tatooine will forever have a speeder accident near the Anchorhead taxi terminal). But the game is nice to look at.
I'm not trying to drop a deuce on the visuals. I do like them and Alderaan was one of my favorites. I just don't like having to dig into an .ini because soccer moms fear menu options. I'd also like to see day/night cycles. Have they mentioned plans or an ETA on that? The static NPCs were a real letdown for me. I figured with the SW ip they could have set themselves apart with a ton of alien ambient shenanigans. Say what you want about GW2, at least shit appeared to be happening at Divinity's Reach. They need to add some flavor there, it's still too bland.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Came back cause of this thread. God I'm lovin my toopers again. Really wish they'd bring back Rakata gear. If anyone on Bastion interested in doing FP's/OPs/Warzone lemme know. Name is Tauntworth & Obscurus.

rrr_img_59116.jpg

rrr_img_59115.jpg

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeh, was four-boxing for a while, but it can become more hassle than it's worth. Most fun w/ four Marauders or Juggs, simply for the jump (all of em' force leaping an opponent at once), but the novelty quickly wears off. I found the sweet spot for multiboxing in SWTOR is 2 chars. There are just too many stop/go situations to make it worthwhile if you go more than that (at least for me). Can easily zoom through the leveling process w/ 2 chars though. Especially if they're the same class.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Just a heads up to f2p people

I stuck an aug in my pistol on my smuggler. I noticed some abilities were not doing any damage, just felt weird. So i looked at the weapon and saw one of the augs i stuck in there had the "Requires artifact augmentation" something or other. Removed the aug and the abilities are doing damage again. Namely quick shot and auto attack.

Stupid shit there.

Crone

Friend of mine started up with me on this. He made BH, and I'm Agent. Forgot how I thought it was cool they allowed you to see other peoples stories.
smile.png
Also having fun with the Heroic 2+ type quests that are put into the game at an early stage. Promotes grouping really early.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Are Commandos still shit? Last I played I was a medic spec but it was several lengths behind the other heal specs.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wouldn't say that they're shit. But everything they can do other classes can do better. Inquis still best heals, mainly cause of shield. Still though, just like any class in any game, in capable hands they're very viable. With this game can't stress enough to play what you want, rather than flavor of the month.

Crone

Really tempted to switch from Agent to a light saber class, because I really want to swing around a light saber, but given all the feedback, I really want to get through the Light side Agent story line!
smile.png

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Double XP Weekend over St. Patty's Day. Maybe I'll finally get my goddamn Scoundrel finished. Sitting on Hoth and can't be assed to go any further. I just can't get into that character for some reason.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Thanks for the help today, Moontayle.

I didn't even consider multi boxing as I've been so opposed to it since quitting DAOC after doing years of it with that game and EQ, but damn if that doesn't sound like a cool idea, Tauntworth. I used to use 2 keyboards/mice and have a G15.. I may have to give that a go again.

Crone

I didn't even consider multi boxing as I've been so opposed to it since quitting DAOC after doing years of it with that game and EQ, but damn if that doesn't sound like a cool idea, Tauntworth. I used to use 2 keyboards/mice and have a G15.. I may have to give that a go again.
I'd imagine it's much much easier to do with things like ISBoxer able to control all your keyboard commands and mirroring between windows.

moontayle

Golden Squire

Not a problem.

Anyone else on Ebon Hawk, my offer for a guild tag is open ended. I'm in game most days.