SWTOR

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah Kuat is nice for a bit then, it just gets so fucking old. You find yourself wishing for the 2 or 3 random combos that are the fastest so you can get it done and leave. It's also disappointing as fuck the first time you do it and realize you don't get any loot drops.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I need to actually look up some info on progression tomorrow. I'm 55 in all 156/162 gear and don't know what hardmodes or story mode Ops I should be queueing up for. Been doing the dailies pretty religiously with my 2 friends, with the occasional tag along from guild for s&g's. Money is rolling in, I'm almost sitting on a million credits, but need to finish some crafting to get my augments finished, so that money may just go to buying crap off GTN.

Space Missions, not GSF, all the unique ones you unlock after 50, are mind numbingly hard. And the farming the old ones plus daily/weekly GSF, is a pita to get all the upgrade 7 ship upgrades. But I want it so bad I actually enjoy the shite little pve space missions. Wish they had a pve mode for GSF. I actually do well in GSF now that I have a gunship with a plasma longcannnon half upgraded. Always positive KD now, but Republic side peeps are lol bad. Imps rape us almost every mission except for the Domination maps now and again. May have to dedicated GSF queue on my Bounty Hunter once we roll our Imp toons.

Kharza-kzad_sl

shitlord
That is way too complicated. I guess they couldn't just make you pull the undead froglok sith lord of the planet zeltar with a group over and over though.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
What server should I roll on and what force user should I make? I'm between Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior of whatever further evolution.

Edit:
Actually I may do Jedi Shadow.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shadow is a lot of fun. Balance spec is apparently really good dps currently, and if you plan on doing dailies etc, you can't beat a tank with a stealth option to just zoom past trash. The Commando we run with has gotten to were he absolutely hates me and the other Shadow we run with because we stealth to half the crap we need and usually do our 5-10 min afks while he's fighting shit still. Sentinel is a lot of fun from a dps stand point, but I've only leveled mine to 30 so far.

No real advice on server. Moontayle is on Ebon Hawk I think, I'm on Republic side The Shadowlands, in a casual guild called Jedi. I think EH has more board people on it than anywhere else, but I could be completely wrong on that.

moontayle

Golden Squire
People are spread out so there's no consensus. It's not like we got together and formed Mistwalkers or anything.

That is way too complicated. I guess they couldn't just make you pull the undead froglok sith lord of the planet zeltar with a group over and over though.
It's not. Dulfy gets into the specifics but it goes like this:

Your initial run through Oricon will get you 5 pieces of gear that's 156. After you finish Makeb you should be close to enough comms for a 162 weapon off the Makeb vendor as well.

Section X/Makeb/CZ-198/Oricon dailies for Basic comms. Basic comms = 162 gear.

Tactical daily, all 55 weeklies, 55 HMs and Ops will get you Elite comms = 168 gear.

HM daily, 16m Ops, Ops weeklies get you Ultimate comms = 180 gear.

I should add that a lot of 16m ops, if they line up with what's in the GF, will split at the last boss into two 8m squads in order to get the 30 ult comm reward from that completion.

Tide27_sl

shitlord
All these recent posts are making me want to resub and start a fresh toon. Hhmm, what to try.
Since Elderscrolls fell flat for me and I have no interest in WoD or Archeage or whatever, I decided to give this a look. I am enjoying it so far and playing on Shadowlands. I tried rolling a jedi knight and just couldn't enjoy the story at all. At one point I was on a mission to catch someone kissing for example. Decided to roll an imperial toon and am enjoying that story line much better.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah the quest on Tython that "Love is bad for Jedi, mmmkay" is so fucked when later I'm getting light side points for banging my padawan.... They trusted me with a young impressionable mind, I'm in the back of my ship trying to find out how close I can get my balls to her tonsils cock first, literally jizzing light side points on her face, and I get dark side points because I look the other way while some trainees do the hibbity. Maybe it's not that graphic, but yeah.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rolled a Sage on Shadowlands, since that is where it had moved all my old toons. Speccing for dps. Name is Leobold if anyone ever needs a dps. Lvl 18 right now.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I really wish SWTOR let you set up Keybind profiles. I tend to use the same ones for similar functions across toons and when I'm on one and I"m mashing a keybind for something like a CC break I'm like "why isn't it working?" then I look down and realize it's not keybound
tongue.png

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Restarted playing again. Had played on two occasions before and was pretty into it, but generally quit because i couldn't be arsed to socialize. As far as the game was concerned, i always enjoyed the fuck out of it. Loving it all over again though. Started a fresh toon, storyline that i hadn't played before. Definitely recommend.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually caved in and threw down a sub for this yesterday. Started a trooper on Jedi Covenent. Probably something to tide me over until WoD.

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
I resubbed after recognizing that what I was truly missing in my life was the sound of an igniting lightsaber and force-jumping into battle. It never gets old.