SWTOR

Frenzic

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am enjoying the imperial agent story even though a lot of the leveling is the same as my first toon. The dungeon queueing we did last night wasn't bad at all either. Got through the first few pretty easy.
Really? I just started it last night and I think it's terrible so far. Only level 20 so maybe it gets better?

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Interview with Bioware about new expansions:

BioWare on SWTOR's Revan expansion, upcoming species, and class stories | Massively

Of specific interest to me:
We also talked about briefly about the new class missions, which were written by my favorite BioWare writer, Alexander Freed, who wrote the Imperial Agent and Makeb Imperial storyline. If you have played the Agent story, that should make you excited about the upcoming class missions that Boyd said are like "cappers to what had happened in the class storylines before hand." He continued by saying, "It's really about defining who you are now in the galaxy after all this time since the completion of your class story."
I thought they'd stated that it would be too expensive to do more class missions? But if they really are doing more class missions then I might be a little excited about continuing to play after the expansion releases. I didn't see myself playing much after I'd finished all the class missions(I'm about halfway there). I'd probably play through the new expansion content once, but if its the same story for every class I'd probably be done. This is probably a reason to hang around a little while longer after expansion release.

ixian_sl

shitlord
Interview with Bioware about new expansions:

BioWare on SWTOR's Revan expansion, upcoming species, and class stories | Massively

Of specific interest to me:

I thought they'd stated that it would be too expensive to do more class missions? But if they really are doing more class missions then I might be a little excited about continuing to play after the expansion releases. I didn't see myself playing much after I'd finished all the class missions(I'm about halfway there). I'd probably play through the new expansion content once, but if its the same story for every class I'd probably be done. This is probably a reason to hang around a little while longer after expansion release.
I think it was that it was too expensive to do a full expansion's worth, essentially. These are much more limited, but I'm okay with that.

moontayle

Golden Squire
If they plan things out correctly then it's not all that difficult to make that a staple. I guess it depends on how deep you want that to be as a whole. The chapters in the release story spanned multiple planets and it would be difficult to do that for every expansion if you wanted it to be the same type of experience. If they've figured out a way to do short class stories that tie back into the main story of the expansion then that'll be cool. That's probably the best way to approach it anyway.

sukik

I guess it depends on the size of the expansion. I wouldn't really expect more thank short storylines threaded into into the expansion content only. Something like Makeb is fine for one playthrough, but it has no replay value. Making continuing past 50 with characters for story pointless. But this could change that perception for me.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you have a level 34 that has already completed Act 2 of the story and the next is level 41, what's the best way to level up?

sukik

Probably either the planetary story in Balmora and Quesh while queued for flashpoints or PvP if ques are moving at that level on your server.

Sneeto

Golden Squire
Hey guys with the 12x class story boost, how easy is it to just leap frog from story to story mission? I really want to play some of the classes, but I'm not thrilled at all to try to grind through the filler generic storyline quests ever again. I don't mind doing random pvp/flashpoints a few times to catch up either, as long as it isn't super significant.

sukik

You can levl to 47-49 doing just the class story if thats what you're asking. After that its the makeb story generic to55 which goea pretty fast.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Any word on if the companions will have dialogue and the voice actors returning? It's a lot to ask but I really hope so. I found with most classes I enjoyed the stories with the companions the most.

Merrith

Having just done a little with the 12x bonus haven't found a spot yet where I'm falling behind the curve. It's pretty darn fast.

sukik

The closest I came to being under leveled was the consular I just leveled. I hit the last quest at 47 and only attempted the last fight once, but I think I'll need to gear up/level up to finish. I finished the Knight and bounty hunter under geared/leveled but this fight seems harder. Good thing is by level 47 I can just go to Makeb and be 55 in under 2 hours.

Malakriss

Got a Barnacle of the Eyeless on my 35 marauder (The Shadowlands), what's a fair price to ask for it while the desperate fail to win rolls for it this weekend?

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Having a hard time picking what I want to level on Imp side. Toss up between Agent and BH, I just know I'm ready for a max lvl over there for a change of scenery. Having a hard time finishing my Scoundrel, even with story xp boost, because I've seen Republic side so many times now.

The read ups for the new Commando/Vanguard and BH equivalent, look really good think it could breath some life back into my Commando I don't play often.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did a rerolled guild ever come to life on Shadowlands? I picked this back up today after realizing that DA3 is only going to hold me a week or two and after that I will be ready for something else. With Revan coming, I figured it may as well as be this as I have a few 55s already here and there and blowing through some of the class stories I never finished is extremely appealing.

Galactic starfighter, holy shit, that is brutal for a noob getting tossed in with pro pilots. Very steep learning curve there.