System Shock Remake + 3?!?!?

Dandai

Likes beer
27d 5h 10m
Sounds like they can do what they want with the franchise, but it also sounds like they don't know what they're doing as far as game development goes. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for System Shock 3.

I've had SS2 installed before (picked it up during a steam sale) but have yet to play it. One day I'll get to it.

Mr_Bungle

Molten Core Raider
8d 11h 18m
Ive never played the original System Shock before but twitch prime game me a copy for free, is it even worth installing after all these years? or should I wait/hope that the team gets their shit together?

Reactions: khorum

Big Phoenix

Ssraeszha Raider
42d 7h 17m
SS1 is going to be pretty damn dated. Its basically a slightly more advanced version of doom engine wise.

Reactions: Mr_Bungle

khorum

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
94d 5h 3m
System Shock will be pretty dated but BioShock 1 and 2 are great.

Mr_Bungle

Molten Core Raider
8d 11h 18m
Word, thanks guys. ill just play through the bioshock series again if thats the case.

Big Phoenix

Ssraeszha Raider
42d 7h 17m
I would SS2 is still very much playable. Number of mods out there that refine the gameplay and update the graphics.

Reactions: Mr_Bungle

Mr_Bungle

Molten Core Raider
8d 11h 18m
I would SS2 is still very much playable. Number of mods out there that refine the gameplay and update the graphics.
How easy to install are these mods? Steam one click easy? or more of a Nexus Mod manager style of implementation? If its not too complex ill probably pick up a copy this week .