System Shock Remake + 3?!?!?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Dandai

Lesco Brandon
<Gold Donor>
Sounds like they can do what they want with the franchise, but it also sounds like they don't know what they're doing as far as game development goes. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for System Shock 3.

I've had SS2 installed before (picked it up during a steam sale) but have yet to play it. One day I'll get to it.

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Ive never played the original System Shock before but twitch prime game me a copy for free, is it even worth installing after all these years? or should I wait/hope that the team gets their shit together?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
SS1 is going to be pretty damn dated. Its basically a slightly more advanced version of doom engine wise.

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
Word, thanks guys. ill just play through the bioshock series again if thats the case.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I would SS2 is still very much playable. Number of mods out there that refine the gameplay and update the graphics.

• 1Like

Mr_Bungle

Interstellar Botanist
<Gold Donor>
I would SS2 is still very much playable. Number of mods out there that refine the gameplay and update the graphics.

How easy to install are these mods? Steam one click easy? or more of a Nexus Mod manager style of implementation? If its not too complex ill probably pick up a copy this week .

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Apparently it's good, I was watching a friend of mine play it who was too young to have ever played the original.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
200.gif