Taken 3 (2014)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe the family dies is this one, and he just stops pretending to not be the Punisher.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
1 was good, 2 was bad. I remember the entire movie as him saying "Listen to me very closely".

Malakriss

All we need is a Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, Jeremy Renner, or Jason Statham cameo and boom 4th in the works...

Or Daughter now works for CIA is on secret mission to get Snowden.
A lot of shit happens gets over her head, Daddy comes in to rescue her and in the process to kill everyone in Russia, China and like half of Europe.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I like the idea that Maggie Grace is now a pantless CIA assassin, and calls her father in as an independent contractor, to kill everyone in the world who fits in the intersection of this Venn Diagram:
rrr_img_32911.png

Malakriss

Why not put a twist on it, go back to the first where we gave no fucks about the daughter's friend who was drugged and raped to death. Turns out she had a sister who has held a grudge for years and after falling into gangs and eventually the drug cartels she's back for revenge.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why not put a twist on it, go back to the first where we gave no fucks about the daughter's friend who was drugged and raped to death. Turns out she had a sister who has held a grudge for years and after falling into gangs and eventually the drug cartels she's back for revenge.
No, that sounds awful. The hallmark of this series is Liam Neeson killing people who don't speak 'merican.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmadai

Shit, Famke's still pretty banging for her age. Let her run around half naked too.
I approve of this, not to mention she could fuck you sideways.

No comment on any of that above lol?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just hope there is more use of grenades to determine location.
No shit. 2 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, right up there with Prometheus as far as character's doing absolutely stupid shit.

"Throw a grenade out the window at that parking structure."

"Run the barricade at the US embassy that is protected by a guy manning a .50 cal."

"Let me call my buddy on the golf course so the aforementioned US soldiers don't swiss cheese our car."

"Perhaps if I tell my daughter, who has never really driven before, to go faster in a louder and more demanding voice every few seconds for 5 minutes, she will evade our pursuers."

"Throw some more grenades on these rooftops, I'm sure no one is in the streets below them."

"Drop the gun down that chimney pipe you happened to spot, because it was the only one with smoke/steam coming out of it in the entire area."

"Quiet while I memorize precisely every noise, bump, and distance I am traveling while blindfolded."

I could go on and on. If there was ever a movie that rustled my jimmies, Taken 2 was it. If 3 doesn't have the pantless Maggie Grace AND Famke Jannsen we're hoping for, I'm not even pirating it.

Also, how long can Maggie Grace pass for 16?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
No shit. 2 was one of the worst movies I've ever seen, right up there with Prometheus as far as character's doing absolutely stupid shit.

"Throw a grenade out the window at that parking structure."

"Run the barricade at the US embassy that is protected by a guy manning a .50 cal."

"Let me call my buddy on the golf course so the aforementioned US soldiers don't swiss cheese our car."

"Perhaps if I tell my daughter, who has never really driven before, to go faster in a louder and more demanding voice every few seconds for 5 minutes, she will evade our pursuers."

"Throw some more grenades on these rooftops, I'm sure no one is in the streets below them."

"Drop the gun down that chimney pipe you happened to spot, because it was the only one with smoke/steam coming out of it in the entire area."

"Quiet while I memorize precisely every noise, bump, and distance I am traveling while blindfolded."

I could go on and on. If there was ever a movie that rustled my jimmies, Taken 2 was it. If 3 doesn't have the pantless Maggie Grace AND Famke Jannsen we're hoping for, I'm not even pirating it.

Also, how long can Maggie Grace pass for 16?
About as long as Kristen Bell can. Ellen Page, however, will be 14 forever.

Fadaar

That guy
Quote Originally Posted by Asmadai

Shit, Famke's still pretty banging for her age. Let her run around half naked too.
I approve of this, not to mention she could fuck you sideways.

No comment on any of that above lol?
Not sure if it was a Nip/Tuck reference or what...