Tanoomba's Toxic Tank of Traducement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
alexjones2.gif

I mean, he did get ahold of me on Steam to let me know that his password got changed and for some reason e-mail account recovery isn't working for him. And hodj was in here gloating the day he disappeared. And a_skeleton_03 has made jokes about doing that to people.

But surely it's all coincidence.
Hahahahahahaha

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If I recall correctly, a_skeleton_03 has done similar things in the past. He's admitted he gets too emotionally involved in this sort of stuff, and has tried in the past separating himself from moderation decisions because of it.

Could just all be coincidence, but I really don't think so.

alexjones2.gif

I mean, he did get ahold of me on Steam to let me know that his password got changed and for some reason e-mail account recovery isn't working for him. And hodj was in here gloating the day he disappeared. And a_skeleton_03 has made jokes about doing that to people.

But surely it's all coincidence.

I'm now convinced that Lumi's chemo brain phenomena is real. Pharmakos has gone full conspiratard.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well the fact remains that his password got changed somehow, and email recovery isn't working. Amod Amod should I just tell him to email you guys to work it out? What address, if so?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Well the fact remains that his password got changed somehow, and email recovery isn't working. Amod Amod should I just tell him to email you guys to work it out? What address, if so?

why?

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Gshurik covered it pretty well

I don't agree with anything he says generally, but having one sided debates is as boring as fuck.

You need the Screamfeeders and Tanoombas in the world to balance out the Khorums. Both sides of the same retarded coin.

I doubt he's been thrown into a river with cement shoes though, probably just busy watching zir wife getting fucked by several black men

Plus, I'm still pretty sure that someone with the ability to fuck with him did it. Are we really going to be this sort of board? On the surface make it look like there's due process required for bannings, but in actuality conveniently getting rid of people for wrong think?

• 1Salty

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Are we really going to be this sort of board?

The kind where dipshits make dramatic pleas over trivial issues, pretending like our dumbest garbage posters are Nelson Mandela? That kind of board? I dont know.

Tell him to message me on Discord chat

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Staff members abusing their power isn't a trivial issue. I'm not saying it for sure happened, I'll likely never know for sure either way, because I doubt whoever did it will fess up. And they probably covered their tracks.

But yeah, if it's truly trivial and it was truly not done on purpose, then you as a staff member absolutely should straighten it out. It's the job you signed up for, whether you like the person or not.

So thanks for offering to help. I told him to message you on Discord.

• 1Salty

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Superior idea: Change pharmakos' user name email and password.

Suddenly the bitching disappears! It's like magic

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Bro you are a few posts away from us wishing you well in the afterlife and then removing your account.

It won’t be in the cover of darkness, I will just PM you, make a post about it, and then ban you.

By all means keep poking the bear though.

The amount of reports against Tanoomba alone are more than the entire forum combined and that week he ramped up his retardation roaming around to multiple threads being a gigantic ass.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
if you want to ban Tanoomba then ban Tanoomba. but if you're going to do it in a way that disguises your actions, you're probably going to get people asking questions. you've preached transparency for the staff for so long, why not be transparent on this one?

i really don't think i'm being out of line here. would really appreciate if someone else would defend me. but who's going to when you're threatening bans just for asking questions?

this community is important to me. it's why i ask questions. it's also why it would really suck if i got banned.

i guess in the face of this ultimatum i'll quit sticking up for people, but damn. really sucks that it's come to this.

• 1Garbage

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
really sucks that it's come to this
Yes, it does suck that you are an insufferable asswipe and that isn't just my opinion as your moderator thread proves.

Take a giant step back and evaluate how you are coming across. I know you think you are the hero but you are a twat. You can jerk yourself off to this "just asking questions" bit all you want but nobody is fooled.

Now, you are still on ignore, you have been on ignore, you will continue to be on ignore. The only reason I am involved in this was because Araysar Araysar went to bat for that piece of shit. Now that it is resolved if you quote me, click a single reaction to one of my posts, click the report button for any reason, or even use the Amod Amod tag again for any reason at all my promise is that I will transparently ban you. This is a solemn promise from me to you. You are cut off from communicating via any method that will invoke me. If you have "just some questions" for a moderator, use the PM function and talk to one that cares. So far the ones running all hate your guts. Good luck with that.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
And yet you're being a giant massive faggot and are 100% in the wrong and out of line here.

Do something else besides whine here all day. Thx.
He is going to respond to you that he is going through chemo and dying or some shit so he has nothing to do all day but post on these forums.

I miss when he was in remission, not because I care about his life but because that meant he wasn't online 24/7 here being a pain in the dickhole.

When he dies finally we might call it the pharmakos rickshaw except even me mentioning that probably just got his dick hard thinking about his name being on the forum.

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.