Tanoomba's Toxic Tank of Traducement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I really thought hodj would have gone for consuming his body, but sex slave also makes sense.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You consume them after you're done using them as a sex slave.

Get with the program Dick.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I will probably just remove his email from his account, reset his password, and then ignore any emails I get after that.

This quote was a threat to me, but this is probably what happened with Tanoomba.

• 1Salty
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
And note that if I disappear any time soon, that is why, not because I've died.

• 1Salty
  • 1Jonesing

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
aren't you smoking some super weed by now?

Barely been smoking lately, actually. Did the Rick Simpson Oil thing for awhile and it didn't work, got pretty tired of THC by the end of it.

• 1OK, Sure

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
alexjones2.gif

I mean, he did get ahold of me on Steam to let me know that his password got changed and for some reason e-mail account recovery isn't working for him. And hodj was in here gloating the day he disappeared. And a_skeleton_03 has made jokes about doing that to people.

But surely it's all coincidence.

• 1Salty
  • 1Jonesing

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
No one thinks it was coincidence. They’re not raising their pitch forks because nothing of value was lost.

• 2Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Why wouldn't he just be banned if that was the case? Sounds like pussy shit

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
If I recall correctly, a_skeleton_03 has done similar things in the past. He's admitted he gets too emotionally involved in this sort of stuff, and has tried in the past separating himself from moderation decisions because of it.

Could just all be coincidence, but I really don't think so.

• 1Salty

Ridas

Pay to play forum
If you vanished, I would ask around what happened and others would aswell. When Tanoomba disappears everyone is happy and just assumes he ate shit and died like a faggot.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I don't agree with anything he says generally, but having one sided debates is as boring as fuck.

You need the Screamfeeders and Tanoombas in the world to balance out the Khorums. Both sides of the same retarded coin.

I doubt he's been thrown into a river with cement shoes though, probably just busy watching zir wife getting fucked by several black men

• 2Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.