Tanoomba's Toxic Tank of Traducement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
(We all know people regularly come to check out the Rickshaw out of morbid curiosity, so it's not like I don't eventually end up with an audience anyway. And if they're mature enough to leave these posts responseless, then all the better.)

I'm here for the traducement.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Did Tanoomba get some type of ban, like a shadow ban that was done to qwerty? Notice he's not banned like other people but he hasn't posted since April 30th and hodj on May 1 posted a "lololololololololololololololol faggot" comment along with the Sounds of Silence video and comment.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You were too busy residing in my asshole and a_skeleton_03's asshole instead.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Solidarity

Izo

Tranny Chaser
This could be...
CtUDvBnX.jpg

...connected.

• 2Blown
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Did Tanoomba get some type of ban, like a shadow ban that was done to qwerty? Notice he's not banned like other people but he hasn't posted since April 30th and hodj on May 1 posted a "lololololololololololololololol faggot" comment along with the Sounds of Silence video and comment.

Nope, no administrative violence was directed towards Tanoomba AFAIK.

Please proceed with the theorizing.

I like to think his wife convinced him to go along with her on a trip to Africa so she could "partake of the culture" there. Soon after arriving and going out of the city to meet "some real Africans", they were eaten in a remote village to purge the village of evil spirits. His head is now a talisman to ward off evil that belongs to the chief shaman, and will be passed down among the village elders for generations to come.

• 2Weird Boner
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I give that theory vs secret a_skeleton_03 shenanigans equal weight.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dicktrickle your paranoia is showing.

Tanoomba probably just got bored with no one buying his troll act any more and went back to his alt account

khorum

Murder Apologist
I like to think his wife convinced him to go along with her on a trip to Africa so she could "partake of the culture" there. Soon after arriving and going out of the city to meet "some real Africans", they were eaten in a remote village to purge the village of evil spirits. His head is now a talisman to ward off evil that belongs to the chief shaman, and will be passed down among the village elders for generations to come.

That's probably EXACTLY how he'd want to go.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
Tanoomba probably just got bored with no one buying his troll act any more and went back to his alt account

Funny no sooner than you mention that and this nevergone nevergone faggot starts playing Tardnoomba's act on the GG thread.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.