Tanoomba's Toxic Tank of Traducement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
You're determined to make it about feelings because you're a retard who thinks you can just flip any conversation on itself. I explained logically the real world harm you reply with "feelings feelings feelings"

No matter how much time passes tanoomba you manage to one upyourself as a piece of shit.
OF COURSE it's about feelings. OF COURSE. A pop culture critic talked smack about a hobby you enjoy, you and your ilk got offended, decided to play the victim and, in your attempts to overthrow her, made her more powerful than ever. Now that you've given her this power, you're claiming that she's doing evil things with it, scheming to bring about the collapse of society. It's beyond ridiculous.

"B-but... Noam Chomsky!"

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Did I ever say I was offended? when did that happen? It may But I can't even recall. Notice how I'm not going to obsessively ask you to justify your statement with quotes and pretend not to hear what you said like the tactic you use constantly to stall debate when you're on the backfoot.
"She's a cross-dimensional pre-rational pseudo-psycho-political feminist! She's hurting the world!"

What do you think being offended IS, man?

• 1Picard

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
"She's a cross-dimensional pre-rational pseudo-psycho-political feminist! She's hurting the world!"

What do you think being offended IS, man?

annoyed at a directed insult, what do you think it is?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Analyzing and telling you how illogical poison is spread in academia is not a feelings based critique LOL, you're a retard.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
If sarkeesian does offend me by direct insult, i'll respond if I want but i'll keep it separate from my analysis of her ideology and she spreads it.

I mean sarkeesian literally went to school to be trained in the revolutionary ideology you keep insisting she doesn't represent. I dunno how you can say that when she literally went to school and got degree's in it.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
annoyed at a directed insult, what do you think it is?
This is wrong.

If sarkeesian does offend me by direct insult, i'll respond if I want but i'll keep it separate from my analysis of her ideology and she spreads it.

I mean sarkeesian literally went to school to be trained in the revolutionary ideology you keep insisting she doesn't represent. I dunno how you can say that when she literally went to school and got degree's in it.
I insisted nothing of the sort. YOU are the one making the claim. YOU are the one failing to back it up. What is Sarkeesian's "revolutionary ideology"? have you got a quote where she's preaching it to the masses?

• 1Picard

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Did I ever say I was offended? when did that happen? It may But I can't even recall. Notice how I'm not going to obsessively ask you to justify your statement with quotes and pretend not to hear what you said like the tactic you use constantly to stall debate when you're on the backfoot.
You ever surfed fana?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I insisted nothing of the sort. YOU are the one making the claim. YOU are the one failing to back it up. What is Sarkeesian's "revolutionary ideology"? have you got a quote where she's preaching it to the masses?

third wave feminism which incorporates internationality and post modernism, go look at gender studies on college campuses they'll say the same things. she preaches it to whomever will listen. that was easy.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Fair enough. Hiking? Solo camping? Hunting? Just you alone against the elements. Anything like that?

Yeah camping and hiking, there's hike trails by my work and home I use about once a week, camp like 3 times a year during the summer.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
What do you think about when you are out there?

Usually the point is to stop thinking abstractly, so you clear your mind and use your senses, if i'm on a hallucinogen and alone often I try to practice creating images out of phosphenes when you close your eyes. If i'm with people usually i'm trying to yuck it up with the people there.

Status
Not open for further replies.